Any job in WDW

I was a CM in food and beverage and loved the interaction I got. From seeing other friends jobs, I would like to be a tour guide for the VIP trips or work at Disney Weddings as a planner.

My dream job would be anything in animal kingdom to do with animals. My problem wanting all of them . I love animals.

In my 20's I would have said Snow White. Now that I am way older than that, Maleficent looks pretty good. Until I found out that you have to be tall, I am short, so the old hag from Snow White is looking pretty good to me!

Really. I would love to be Photopass photographer for a inside meet and greet.

Though I'm a nurse I'm not sure if I'd enjoy being one at WDW. The thought of being cooped up in First Aid instead of out in the midst of the magic would probably make me a grump.

At least you'd be in the A/C all day!

I'd love to be a concept artist for Imagineering. I'd love to dream up new attractions and realize them in art form. Unfortunately, I don't have any skills as an artist.

I've also considered driving the passenger boats either from Downtown Disney to Port Orleans or between the International Gateway and DHS when I retire.

Since this thread isn't about theme parks attractions and strategies, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Working at Tri-Circle-D with the horses unfortunately a really low paying job so that's out BUT if I found myself not in need of an income that is definitely where I'd want to be :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter