Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

the excitement is killing me lol. Oh got a invite to help test mymagic+! After I already figured out lol

What kind of invite are people receiving for the magic bands. I knew about the MB from the Dis boards and kept checking everyday til I saw the customize bands message show up on MDE but we have never received any info from Disney regarding fast pass + or magic bands.

Lsdolphin said:
What kind of invite are people receiving for the magic bands. I knew about the MB from the Dis boards and kept checking everyday til I saw the customize bands message show up on MDE but we have never received any info from Disney regarding fast pass + or magic bands.

It came in a envelope explaining what it is and how to sign up. Even gives a number to call for questions. Dont know how reliable the answers will be though lol

Magic Bands came today -- we only did the customizing on Sunday!! that has to be a record. I am TOTALLY overwhelmed with FP+ and how it's going to work...blegh!!!! AKL 11/3-4, Beach Club 11/5-8

I have a split stay, Nov. 7-12 at POR and Nov. 12-18 at OKW. For both trips, I was able to customize the MB. On the day I received the MB, I also received a letter inviting me to test as well as an email with the same information. Other than that, I never received anything else.

I will be at Pop Century Nov 15-23, my MBs are being customized for shipping today (I hope), and the only notice I ever got was a small pop up on the MDE site about a week ago telling me to customize my bands and make my FP+s, which I had already done a couple of weeks before that.

I got 2 invites for my split stay in snail mail AFTER I got my MB lol

Checking in 11/30 and I did the FP+ and MB's two weeks ago, AND, last night I was able to get a FP+ for BoG lunch on our check in day! :cool1:

My bands arrived yesterday for our stay nov 10th - 18th. We never received an email invite I just happened to notice it on MME about a little over a month ago. Then today one day after receiving my bands I get an invite to join the test LOL..

My bands arrived yesterday for our stay nov 10th - 18th. We never received an email invite I just happened to notice it on MME about a little over a month ago. Then today one day after receiving my bands I get an invite to join the test LOL..
Forgot to say the invite was via email from Disney destinations. Seems like everyone's best option is to keep checking MDE. Because if you wait for the email your going to be weeks behind everyone else when it come to booking fast pass+.

Ours came today at noon. So not exactly morning but close. Now does anyone think we are going to have a problem when we get there being we were not technically invited?

When is everyone activating their bands? I noticed that they are currently in a deactivated state.
I noticed this by going to the bands and cards section of MDE, then clicked on my band.
I'm aware they should be activated when we leave for Disney, since Magical Express will use this. Does anyone see any harm to activating them now? What are your thoughts?

EDIT TO ADD: Forget my question, i read the site wrong, they are already activated. Sorry folks for the misunderstanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter