Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Well, my Aunt gave up trying to get her MDE fixed. Between the two of us, we have been on the phone with IT and DVC more times then not. She can't get her bands to show, all the tickets, or all her family and Friends Fastpass+, She tried to check in and she keeps getting an error. Every time we call, they tell us they will work on it and then call us back. They leave a message telling us what to do, and still nothing, nothing works. We have cleared cookies, restarted all computers, even started a new account. they just can't get the reservation to show correct on their end. I know that has to be the problem, because she can't check in.
So, hopefully there is no problem when she goes to check in once at Disney.
Will they be able to get the standard bands once at Disney?

There are a totally of 14 people and 11 have the bands, and 9 have fastpass +, because this one room is having issues.

Thanks

antree said:
Well, my Aunt gave up trying to get her MDE fixed. Between the two of us, we have been on the phone with IT and DVC more times then not. She can't get her bands to show, all the tickets, or all her family and Friends Fastpass+, She tried to check in and she keeps getting an error. Every time we call, they tell us they will work on it and then call us back. They leave a message telling us what to do, and still nothing, nothing works. We have cleared cookies, restarted all computers, even started a new account. they just can't get the reservation to show correct on their end. I know that has to be the problem, because she can't check in.

There are a totally of 14 people and 11 have the bands, and 9 have fastpass +, because this one room is having issues.

Thanks

I have also tried checking in numerous times and get an error message. However, when I try to check in again it says "modify check in" and all my info is there (credit card and room preference). So I'm wondering if I actually am.checked in. I have not received a confirmation number or anything tho.

You should call I got mine. 2 days after end if customization

I wonder when they will stop the $$$ overnight shipping. My customization period ended yesterday so we'll see when I get them. Probably Thursday or Friday, which will be hard to hide from the kids as there is no school those days!

Thanks

Those that do not or are unable to personalize their MBs will get grey ones at check in. Guest Services will also be able to copy FP+ selections from on party member to others, just explain the inability to schedule them online.

I wonder when they will stop the $$$ overnight shipping. My customization period ended yesterday so we'll see when I get them. Probably Thursday or Friday, which will be hard to hide from the kids as there is no school those days!

Hiding shouldn't be too difficult, unless your kids like to open the boxes. There are no identifying Disney marks on the delivery box. The box inside however, is more than obvious. :rotfl2:

Hiding shouldn't be too difficult, unless your kids like to open the boxes. There are no identifying Disney marks on the delivery box. The box inside however, is more than obvious. :rotfl2:

We get fairly regular UPS deliveries and my kid usually runs out to meet the driver (whom he knows by first name) at the end of the drive. And then he usually opens it right away. Normally I don't care. But the trip date is a surprise and my plan is to put his band on him when he is sleeping, so when he wakes up and sees it, he'll know we are going. So I better get to that box first!

Yesterday was my last day to customize and our MBs arrived today at 10:25 AM :thumbsup2

If it ended yesterday you will have them tommorow or Thursday

Nechville said:
We get fairly regular UPS deliveries and my kid usually runs out to meet the driver (whom he knows by first name) at the end of the drive. And then he usually opens it right away. Normally I don't care. But the trip date is a surprise and my plan is to put his band on him when he is sleeping, so when he wakes up and sees it, he'll know we are going. So I better get to that box first!

Love your reveal! What a fun idea.

If it ended yesterday you will have them tommorow or Thursday

UPS doesn't get to my house until around 4 or 5 so kids will be home! Better make a plan with DH (will also be home) to intervene. Maybe tomorrow will be ok as UPS will also be delivering a new vacuum hose (amazon prime) tomorrow. So we can distract DS with that exciting package while DH hides the other!

UPS doesn't get to my house until around 4 or 5 so kids will be home! Better make a plan with DH (will also be home) to intervene. Maybe tomorrow will be ok as UPS will also be delivering a new vacuum hose (amazon prime) tomorrow. So we can distract DS with that exciting package while DH hides the other!

But in case it is Thursday maybe I better place another two day ship order so there is a second package both days........hmmmm. What do I "need"........ :)

They are shipped Next Day Air. My regular UPS delivery is after 5pm. These came by 10am both times. So I don't think they will come with your afternoon delivery.

We just got my daughter and I's in the mail today. They come in a plain box. Our trip is a surprise so the box didn't give it away.

Our bands are all pink and personalized with our names. Our trip is 11/11-11/17

My bands were said to arrive at 10:30am via UPS but the truck passed me on my morning walk a little after 10. When I finished my walk, they were waiting for me at my front door :cool1:

We leave 11/12/13 and yes the bands showed up today:banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3:. The Bands really got us excited about the upcoming trip. Now its just wait, wait, wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter