Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

I guess it just doesn't like me! LOL

It's really the bane of my existence right now. I just *knew* the new account would work.

Thanks for cheering me on!

WDW site is notorious for their use of cookies. Did you try deleting all Internet history and cache? And as the PP said, trying a different browser?

Good Luck!

Does anyone know if saratoga Springs has been added to the list that is testing? Me and my fiancée will be going there for our honeymoon and really want them!

Does anyone know if saratoga Springs has been added to the list that is testing? Me and my fiancée will be going there for our honeymoon and really want them!

They begin after Oct 21, so if you are checking in after that day, you will get them.

BwoZoo22 said:
They begin after Oct 21, so if you are checking in after that day, you will get them.

Just checked the app and got them customized!! Any idea on how long they take to arrive? Also we dont have tickets yet we was going to buy them there. Does that cause a problem?

Just checked the app and got them customized!! Any idea on how long they take to arrive? Also we dont have tickets yet we was going to buy them there. Does that cause a problem?

If you don't have tickets you won't be able to make fast pass pls selections from home

OK, I didn't see a November roll call, so I thought I'd start one. Anyone with a November trip have the ability to order MagicBands and schedule FastPass+? We are still about 20 days out from being able to check in. We are going late November and are hoping for FastPass+. We will be at SSR.

Who else is going in November and hoping to have MagicBands?
Are bands were shipped ups :cool1:today and expect delivery on Wendsday
staying 11/10 to 11/16 at the springs:banana::banana:

My mb time period was over 3 days ago and they still say they are being prepared to ship. I wonder when they will actually send them out, bc I thought they shipped the very next day after your time was up.

Got my invite in the mail. But for whatever reason the website refuses to let me link my hotel reservations to my account. Says its linked but it never shows up and of course since its now showing up I can't do any of the Magic Band things or Fastpass + things. Anyone else had this problem?

Got my invite in the mail. But for whatever reason the website refuses to let me link my hotel reservations to my account. Says its linked but it never shows up and of course since its now showing up I can't do any of the Magic Band things or Fastpass + things. Anyone else had this problem?

Call them. I was working on my stuff, adding FP+, tickets, reservations, and all of a sudden everything disappeared. It was like I hadn't done anything. Even my resort reservation was gone. I waited and tried again a couple of hours later and it was still gone. So I called. Actually, I've had to call a few times in the last couple of weeks to sort things out. Every tech person I've talked to has been very helpful and able to fix the problem while I was still on the phone. And most of the time they would remind me that it's still in testing. I told them I knew, I was helping them fix the problems.

I'll be there on a split stay so I got the 1st set of magic bands last week and then the invite. The 2nd set of magic bands is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

I do have a question, for those who have done this. DH and I have park hoppers, his is 5-day and mine is 10-day. We are upgrading his to a regular AP and mine to a Premier AP. They were purchased from UT and I had no problems linking them to my account. I'm just wondering about the price bridging. Oh, and I am a DVC owner so am hoping to upgrade his using the DVC discount.

Any suggestions/advice on the best way/time to do this?

Call them. I was working on my stuff, adding FP+, tickets, reservations, and all of a sudden everything disappeared. It was like I hadn't done anything. Even my resort reservation was gone. I waited and tried again a couple of hours later and it was still gone. So I called. Actually, I've had to call a few times in the last couple of weeks to sort things out. Every tech person I've talked to has been very helpful and able to fix the problem while I was still on the phone. And most of the time they would remind me that it's still in testing. I told them I knew, I was helping them fix the problems.

I'll be there on a split stay so I got the 1st set of magic bands last week and then the invite. The 2nd set of magic bands is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

I do have a question, for those who have done this. DH and I have park hoppers, his is 5-day and mine is 10-day. We are upgrading his to a regular AP and mine to a Premier AP. They were purchased from UT and I had no problems linking them to my account. I'm just wondering about the price bridging. Oh, and I am a DVC owner so am hoping to upgrade his using the DVC discount.

Thanks will do probably on Thursday since I am traveling the next two days. -massages head- We kind of have a split reservation because of the fact the weekend was completely booked when we decided to add a day to our trip. So we made a separate reservation. So now it thinks one reservation is linked and the other doesn't exist.

WDW site is notorious for their use of cookies. Did you try deleting all Internet history and cache? And as the PP said, trying a different browser?

Good Luck!

Errrrrrgggghhh...:badpc::badpc::badpc:

Clearing the cookies, etc, didn't work but I did my new email with my DS's name and it got me to the page where it says "Add a Celebration..." and there is not one single other thing on the page. I just don't get it. I've tried on Firefox and Safari. Most recent "luck" is via Safari.

Did you try another browser? Someone said they were having problems with Chrome and they tried with Firefox and it worked fine. Maybe that page doesn't like Chrome for some reason, if that's what you're using.

Firefox and Safari. :confused3

I wonder if someone else typed in your reservation number by mistake.

The first time I tried, I got "through" to the screen that says "Add a Celebration..." etc. The problem is, there is NOTHING else on the screen. No one to choose, no places to type in. When I hit "done" and went back in, it said, "Guest already registered." Nu-uh! Did not! Grrr. From that point on, I got the same message. Did one under DH's email. Got "through" yet again...but to the same dumb dead-end page. Even if I refresh the page, it shows the same. If I go "home" instead of clicking on "done," it has me sign in again and says...you guessed it: "Guest already registered." :badpc:

If you have several posts on trying to get a FP+ for BoG I am sorry I haven't read them all. I want to let you know that when I go to MDE and go to dining reservations then pick BoG under the date section I have a prompt that says FP+ service offered Request Now. However, when I try to make a FP+ for BoG it doesn't allow me to do so it's like I reach a dead end. So, I called and the CM checked it out on my MDE account and sees that it is giving me the option to pick it but doesn't allow me to complete the process. The CM told me to go to Guest Services when we get to the park and let them know my issue, they will look up our MDE account and see that it is offered but won't allow us to make the FP+ choice and will then give us a BoG lunch FP+ time. I am telling you this to see if you have the same thing happening on your MDE and if so not to worry that there may be a solution. Now that being said the CM might be full of you know what just to appease me and when I get the Guest Services they may look at me like I have 2 heads and say "yah, right lady" :rotfl2: we will see....

When I have inquired (I have a dining res that will NOT go away from MDE page, even though I have cancelled it (and confirmed canceling) 3x!) :furious:, I have been brushed off by even the CMs in IT. "Umm..yeah. Those..uh..are only being handled..uh..in person. You'll need to print out your reservation and go to Guest Services." Well, I didn't have a ressie, but thank you. I know they can't do anything about it. It's just fun to hear the different responses (most of which end with "You have to go to Guest Services") I'm not sure that means we'll get a FP+ (Yes, on my MDE, it also gives the option to choose a FP+ on the BoG page but, like you, it takes me to the "regular" FP+ page with no option to pick FP+ for BoG). Here's to hoping pixiedust:

Are bands were shipped ups :cool1:today and expect delivery on Wendsday
staying 11/10 to 11/16 at the springs:banana::banana:

I got my email that they had shipped and then right after that, the email inviting me to try MyMagic! LOL :rotfl2: Got the letter a few days ago (2 days before my customization deadline, according to MDE).

We head out 11/11 for Pop! :thumbsup2

...but to the same dumb dead-end page. Even if I refresh the page, it shows the same. If I go "home" instead of clicking on "done," it has me sign in again and says...you guessed it: "Guest already registered." :badpc: When I have inquired (I have a dining res that will NOT go away from MDE page, even though I have cancelled it (and confirmed canceling) 3x!) :furious:, I have been brushed off by even the CMs in IT. "Umm..yeah. Those..uh..are only being handled..uh..in person. You'll need to print out your reservation and go to Guest Services." Well, I didn't have a ressie, but thank you. QUOTE]

My guess is that the CM should have said to bring your BOG invitation, not reservation. Afaik the BOG FP+ is still invitation only. However there are many reports on the restaurant board if people getting in to the direct BOG FP+ website.

We are going to do an upgrade when we get there, too. I've been told that the best way to do this is to go into a park first with your tickets so that they get at least one use. Then go to guest services for the upgrade. Make sure you have calculated how much the upgrade should cost so that you will know whether they have done it correctly.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

But still have the ability to get them at the park like normal correct?

From what I read yes there will be specific kiosks to make your selections if you don't have a smart phone. May still get a Kttw card still since its not fully live which will work with existing fast pass kiosks

My mb time period was over 3 days ago and they still say they are being prepared to ship. I wonder when they will actually send them out, bc I thought they shipped the very next day after your time was up.

You should call I got mine. 2 days after end if customization

Hmm. It didn't quote u. :-/

Yes. Truly, I have nothing to complain about since I never got an invite- only the option on the BoG restaurant page. Then, someone posted the direct link & others got in so I thought I'd try my luck too. Alas, not meant to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter