Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

I had no trouble selecting fastpasses but I can't customize my magic bands. Its 50 days until my check in, I owe 100.00 and have not done online check in. Is any of these reasons why I can't customize my bands?

I have six day parkhoppers and will be adding a day at some point when I'm there. I was able to do my fp+ ress for 11/11-11/17 but need to do early ticket pickup on 11/10 but I'm a little bit worried that when I enter mk on 11/10 that night it might wipe out my fp selections for the end of my trip. Hoping for the best.

I was able to reserve FP+ for 5/6 in our group. going to call and get the last one fixed up.

I can see that I have bands waiting form my DD and I but need to wait to go in to it and personalize tomorrow once I know what colour she wants.

The other 4 are still not showing bands as an option. Weird but I know it will happen as 3/4 don't have any bands yet as this will be their first trip since MB started. 3 of us were there in August and lurved the MBs!!!

I had no trouble selecting fastpasses but I can't customize my magic bands. Its 50 days until my check in, I owe 100.00 and have not done online check in. Is any of these reasons why I can't customize my bands?

I don't see why that would matter...I still owe a lot more than $100!!:rotfl::rotfl2:
Maybe try checking in?

I had to repeat the process about 5-6 times until it worked:

modify check in
get to error message
log out
log back in
check side bar for message "Personalize Magicbands"

I just booked our fast pass + for 11/7 - 11/10. We have 6 people in our party, it only let me book fast pass+ for 5 if us. For the 6th person it said " not eligible for my magic+. What does that mean??? Thanks!

We have the exact same issue !

I have all of my fp done but no mb yet. I have done the log out/in, modify, different browser. etc. and all i can get is the message to customize but when I click it goes back to the black mb screen.

One of our party does not have a linked ticket- could this be why?

Anyone else have MB's without all their party being linked to tickets?

Thanks!

We are arriving at WL 11-16 thru 11-22.
I was able to book the FP+ today for every day of our visit, but it still does not allow me to customize or "obtain" the magic bands-- is anyone else able to start the customize/start the magic band process? I have clicked everywhere on MDE, but still no option to get the magic band yet?

1. Trip is paid for.
2. The entire trip was done online thru WDW site-- everything is linked & showing on MDE.
3. I have already checked in online.

Thank ypu to everyone who has posted here. I was able to book FP+ and costomize MB's for November 15-22. I thought I would let others know that when looking at first it looked like I could only book FP+ until the 19th but I clicked on my intinerary and scrolled through the days. I was able to plan by using the menu on the left top drop down. Also, I took the advise of others to log out and redo online check in that seemed to work for getting MB's. I am so excited the next 51 days are going to be rough. PS I will have to wait to get my MB's at the resort as we are Canadian and it mentions that you need to live in US to recieve them ahead of time - Oh well, still excited.

I was having the same problem as many others--I could get FP+ to work, but couldn't customize my MBs. I tried modifying check in through the MDE site several times with no luck. Then I went to mydisneyreservation.com and did online check in through there and then re logged in to MDE and I could customize magic bands! Hope this helps someone!

Quick query: we are 2 adults and one under-three-year-old. Obviously, the toddler doesn't need park tickets and doesn't have park tickets. This was all very clear when we picked out FP+ options.

But when I customized the MBs, I was told that we were getting three - one for each of us.

I guess I just wanted to check in with the experts to ask: what's up with that? Should my toddler be getting a band as well, or do I need to call Disney and find out if he's been converted to an adult (or at least an older kid) somewhere along the way?

To clarify: I'm okay with him having one - I read somewhere they have a GPS in them that could help should someone get lost so we were actually just planning to stick one of ours on him whenever he was out of the stroller. I mostly just want to make sure we aren't suddenly going to have to come up with extra money for his part of the trip :)

We are arriving at WL 11-16 thru 11-22.
I was able to book the FP+ today for every day of our visit, but it still does not allow me to customize or "obtain" the magic bands-- is anyone else able to start the customize/start the magic band process? I have clicked everywhere on MDE, but still no option to get the magic band yet?

1. Trip is paid for.
2. The entire trip was done online thru WDW site-- everything is linked & showing on MDE.
3. I have already checked in online.

Try this, others have reported it worked for them too.
I had to repeat the process about 5-6 times until it worked:

modify check in
get to error message
log out
log back in
check side bar for message "Personalize Magicbands"

I was having the same problem as many others--I could get FP+ to work, but couldn't customize my MBs. I tried modifying check in through the MDE site several times with no luck. Then I went to mydisneyreservation.com and did online check in through there and then re logged in to MDE and I could customize magic bands! Hope this helps someone!

fishing_gal I could just hug you!!! I tried everything but as soon as I did your trick, worked perfectly!

Thank you!!!!!!!

Quick query: we are 2 adults and one under-three-year-old. Obviously, the toddler doesn't need park tickets and doesn't have park tickets. This was all very clear when we picked out FP+ options.

But when I customized the MBs, I was told that we were getting three - one for each of us.

I guess I just wanted to check in with the experts to ask: what's up with that? Should my toddler be getting a band as well, or do I need to call Disney and find out if he's been converted to an adult (or at least an older kid) somewhere along the way?

To clarify: I'm okay with him having one - I read somewhere they have a GPS in them that could help should someone get lost so we were actually just planning to stick one of ours on him whenever he was out of the stroller. I mostly just want to make sure we aren't suddenly going to have to come up with extra money for his part of the trip :)

Yes, he will get one. The bands are meant to be brought back for several years so everyone gets one.

Thank you so much! This worked for me, too!

So excited to setup my magicbands and fp+! A trick to try for those who don't see the option is to try the mobile app, a different browser, or clearing temp internet files/cache.

Totally helped !!!!! Once I went to that link & re-did the online check-in on that site. I then logged out of MDE, logged back in, & was able to customize & confirm the shipping address of where to mail our Magic Bands.

LOVE my Dis Buddies !!!
I got all my FP+ done & my Magic Bands completed for 11/16 thru 11/22 visit to Wilderness Lodge & all my dining reservations... Woo hoo !!!! LOVE IT !!!!

How awesome it will be not having to run around for fast passes !!!:banana::banana:

After logging in and out several times, I was able to customize our Magic Bands!!!! :cool1: So excited!

I cannot make any FP+ reservations, but I am guessing that is because we are not checking in until 11/29 and are still 66 days out.

Cannot wait till our first Christmas trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter