Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

I called Disney tech# today because my son's paper ticket was the only one under "tickets" in MDE. For the rest of us with hard cards, I could only find them under "manage cards". I guess they are having a hard time linking tickets to Travelocity hotel ressies, so they are going to work on that for me BUT he activated the "customize magic bands" and we are getting 2 sets for our split stay. Wasteful but still cool! :cool1: Happy dance!!!! Our stay is 11/21-11/25.
I wonder if we will get 2 sets too? We are staying at BLT studio for 1 night then followed by BLT 2BR for 7 nights.

Got ours done! We will be there Thanksgiving week 11/23-12/2) at ASMusic. I did online check in this morning. This evening I was able to book our FP+ for the week (including Thanksgiving day, I saw someone had asked about that). I did, however, have to call and upgrade our tickets from 2 to 10 days. I had planned on doing that when we arrived. The system would only allow me to do 2 days before I upgraded.
We were also able to customize our magic bands!!! This is so exciting ;)

I wonder if we will get 2 sets too? We are staying at BLT studio for 1 night then followed by BLT 2BR for 7 nights.

I'm doing a split with a one stay too. Might be nice to have the spare in case the kids somehow lose one. Not sure how secure on the wrist they are.

I'm doing a split with a one stay too. Might be nice to have the spare in case the kids somehow lose one. Not sure how secure on the wrist they are.

I agree! We arrive 11/29. I think you're ahead of me so let me know if you do get 2 sets. This is the first time I heard of 2 sets for split stay.

Arriving at Pop on 9/9 Just booked our FP+ and customized our magic bands. I also have FP for BOG. So excited
:dance3:

I am able to do both, FP+ and Magic Bands. At first, I had to modify the check in time so that I can customized the Magic Bands.

can we share fast passes? Grandma & grandpa will be with us and they won't want to do space mountain, etc. but we don't really need fast passes for mickey's philharmagic... should/can we get the fastpasses for them for the big rides and then just use them for us?? Is that unethical? is it even possible with magic bands?

Was able to customize MBs after modifying check in, logging out and back in as suggested! Now DD17 complaining because she doesn't want to have to decide what to ride where each day, lol!

It switched over!!!! I just logged in and was able to personalize my Magic Bands!!!!!!!! I have a Nov. 22nd check in date. (DVC - Kidani Village)

Wahoooo!!!!!

I don't have tickets yet, so I'm guessing I won't be able to do FastPass+, but I guess it's not too huge of a deal yet. (Yeah, just tried, it won't let me.)

(I have to finish the rest of the online travel agent courses to get my discount ticket as a travel agent, so it's gonna be another few weeks or so until I order my tickets...)

I became extremely busy at work after lunch and has to quit checking, so of course it went live this afternoon. Once I got home I popped in here and saw the happy news. I was able to get all of the fp+ selections we wanted with what I think will be doable times. I had to check-in and log out 22 times to get the option to customize MBs. :-)

we got our magic bands today and set up our fastpasses today yeah we will be at ssr from the 10th to the 16th

I was just able to customize magic bands for our VGF stay!!! Check in on Nov. 10!!! Originally mde said manage magic bands, so I finally did online check in. Nothing popped up so I clicked on tickets and magic bands. It showed my old kttw cards and said one order of magic bands. When I clicked there it asked to confirm mailing address and then customize bands came up! I don't have tickets yet, but I will be adding them tomorrow to select our fp+!!!!

So exciting! Good luck everyone :-)

Was able to make fast pass selections but not magic bands. Did online check in and manage changed to personalize. :thumbsup2 All FP+ selections made and magic bands are customized. I have finally finished the bulk of the planning (at least what I need to do on the Disney site anyway) 60 days till check in and it cant get here soon enough!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter