Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

I know I will get bombarded by many, but when you booked your vacation, Disney never stated in writing that you would get FP+. An official announcement really has not been made about it.

If you are lucky enough to get it then it's a bonus like some pixie dust came your way. I just can see getting so concerned about it.

I'm doing a late November/December trip and if I get FP+ then it will make the trip a little nicer. I still will enjoy my vacation even if I don't get it.

I am curious to see who is going to be the first person to say Magic Bands and FP+ is available for November check-ins :scratchin Hoping they become available soon :rolleyes1 Does anyone know what time October Magic Band and FP+ came out? Wondering if it is similiar to how the dessert party is released...random times :lmao:

The system usually lets you choose FP+s for your whole stay. When it is fully rolled out it looks like it will be 60 days in advance +x, like dining is 180 +10. Based on what happened with October-into-November, you should see a full selection of FP+s for November and only the headliner rides for December. Then, at some point after that, the other attractions, meet & greets and night time shows will be added to December. Those extra attractions, etc. were just added to November last night.

Thank you! Very helpful as always!

I know I will get bombarded by many, but when you booked your vacation, Disney never stated in writing that you would get FP+. An official announcement really has not been made about it.

If you are lucky enough to get it then it's a bonus like some pixie dust came your way. I just can see getting so concerned about it.

I'm doing a late November/December trip and if I get FP+ then it will make the trip a little nicer. I still will enjoy my vacation even if I don't get it.

While I think a few are concerned about it, I think most of us are just excited at the prospect. It is new and exciting for most of us and we are anxious to get going with the planning. :)

I am curious to see who is going to be the first person to say Magic Bands and FP+ is available for November check-ins :scratchin Hoping they become available soon :rolleyes1 Does anyone know what time October Magic Band and FP+ came out? Wondering if it is similiar to how the dessert party is released...random times :lmao:

I believe October was released on August 20th or so, so we are definitely beyond that date for November.

I am not concerned, worried, stressed or whining over whether or not I get FP+... to me knowledge is power so why not ask questions in case I need the knowledge later.:hippie:

I am also getting "guest already registered" for the BOG lunch res.

I am going to wait until my tickets come from Airmiles, link them (hopefully with no issues) and try online check in.

Then I am going to try for a BOG lunch res again. Hopefully they are not all booked by that time (late this week, early next week).

Okay I am actually a December guest but I am following November to help when my trip happen. My brother called IT yesterday and the CM was adamant about them still being in testing in December because off site still has to be tested. I know there is a lot of different statements going out just wanted to repeat what I was told. Good luck.

Okay I am actually a December guest but I am following November to help when my trip happen. My brother called IT yesterday and the CM was adamant about them still being in testing in December because off site still has to be tested. I know there is a lot of different statements going out just wanted to repeat what I was told. Good luck.

I agree with this. I think the full roll out will be in January. I do think that testing will continue through November and December though.

I just can't see them testing all of the onsite resorts for the last week of October only and then not continuing to have all resorts be MB/FP+ live on into November. One week just doesn't seem like a long enough testing period to make sure that the MB/FP+ systems can handle everyone on Disney property. Then with all onsite guests "rolled out" for November and December they can start to test it by adding on offsite guests in anticipation of the actual full roll out. And because offsite won't have been added, they hopefully will still have FP- for our November stays too.

That's my hopeful hypothesis anyways.... :)

I just can't see them testing all of the onsite resorts for the last week of October only and then not continuing to have all resorts be MB/FP+ live on into November. One week just doesn't seem like a long enough testing period to make sure that the MB/FP+ systems can handle everyone on Disney property. Then with all onsite guests "rolled out" for November and December they can start to test it by adding on offsite guests in anticipation of the actual full roll out. And because offsite won't have been added, they hopefully will still have FP- for our November stays too.

That's my hopeful hypothesis anyways.... :)

Add to that the fact that last night they added all of the non-E-Ticket rides/attractions to the FP+ system for November. I doubt they would do that if they were going to suspend testing.

Just a word of warning for those trying to get BOG lunch reservations who are not following the BOG lunch reservation thread. Several people over there have reported being locked out of their MDE accounts after making the reservation. From a technical POV I have no idea why that would happen (and no one seems to have said why), but they have had to call IT to get their password reset. One poster said the CM created a new account for them and in doing so wiped out all of their MDE info, FP+, magic bands etc. :faint:

Let's assume.they do continue testing in Nov and Dec. Strategy wise does it make sense to FP+ attractions in the afternoon? My thinking is be at rope drop and can get on rides with little wait. Will I be able to pull reg FP at that park in the morning and then go hop to HS and ride.TSM &RnR using my FP+ ressie?

Just a word of warning for those trying to get BOG lunch reservations who are not following the BOG lunch reservation thread. Several people over there have reported being locked out of their MDE accounts after making the reservation. From a technical POV I have no idea why that would happen (and no one seems to have said why), but they have had to call IT to get their password reset. One poster said the CM created a new account for them and in doing so wiped out all of their MDE info, FP+, magic bands etc. :faint:

This happened to me! I tried to get into BOG and then my MDE was wiped out. Had to call and get it back together again. I'm staying away from the BOG thing for now.

Let's assume.they do continue testing in Nov and Dec. Strategy wise does it make sense to FP+ attractions in the afternoon? My thinking is be at rope drop and can get on rides with little wait. Will I be able to pull reg FP at that park in the morning and then go hop to HS and ride.TSM &RnR using my FP+ ressie?

That was my thought also. FP+ in the afternoon and hopefully morning lower crowds and FP-

jwilks56 said:
That was my thought also. FP+ in the afternoon and hopefully morning lower crowds and FP-

Just wasn't sure if they were allowing FP- when you had FP+ that hadn't been used. Or maybe the systems don't talk so they don't know?

We are a family of 6 and hoping for them too, also from what i read, 5 to 10 days before you arrive... Nov 10th to the 16th

This happened to me! I tried to get into BOG and then my MDE was wiped out. Had to call and get it back together again. I'm staying away from the BOG thing for now.

Same thing happened to me. It wasn't wiped out exactly, just could not log in. The sent a link to reset password and all was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter