Any guests arriving November 1 to 30 receive FP+ testing invites?

Logged in under Hubby's email/password and was able to get in! Sadly the BOG restaurant was booked all 3 days of our vacation. :confused3

Will keep trying I guess!! ;)

I was able to book a very good FP+ lunch at BOG for 11/8 and I chose expedited arrival. But I received no email or a confirmation number for BOG.

I also don't see BOG anywhere in MDE. But I'm also one of the people with the half-link issue that I am still awaiting a resolution. I wonder if this is the reason why I don't see my BOG in MDE?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

mikeeymike said:
I was able to book a very good FP+ lunch at BOG for 11/8 and I chose expedited arrival. But I received no email or a confirmation number for BOG.

I also don't see BOG anywhere in MDE. But I'm also one of the people with the half-link issue that I am still awaiting a resolution. I wonder if this is the reason why I don't see my BOG in MDE?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This won't show up anywhere. You just need to show up at the podium and tell them you have an expedited lunch that day.

I've logged in as myself , created new e-mail addresses, tried all 6 people on our reservation... Can't get it to work. Anyone have any suggestions? When I use my email and name it says "guest already registered". When I use my husbands & sons it takes me to the page and shows me the options for dates & meals but I can't actually select them. The only thing available to select is account changes. Our trip is 11/11-11/18.

I guess I won't be able to try for BOG until Tuesday when I can do online check-in. Thanks for the info.

Thank you so much for the link and the "hover"advice...it worked and I chose the expedite to table option for 11-19...right before but with plenty of time to take DD go to BBB :)

But after I finished that I went to log in to MDE and it says my email and password aren't correct and I need to call Disney??? Anyone else have this happen to them?

I am worried that since I cheated the system I messed something up :confused3

Bridget

I was able to make fp for bog but it only allowed me to select for my immediate family (myself, husband, and 2 sons) for whatever reason my mil and fil names won't show up. Does anyone have the phone number to IT to have this issue resolved?

Also, to be able to book my fp I had to log in with my work email for whatever reason. Every time I logged in with my email that is linked with my resort reservation, it would give me the thanks for participating.

Thank you so much for the link and the "hover"advice...it worked and I chose the expedite to table option for 11-19...right before but with plenty of time to take DD go to BBB :)

But after I finished that I went to log in to MDE and it says my email and password aren't correct and I need to call Disney??? Anyone else have this happen to them?

I am worried that since I cheated the system I messed something up :confused3

Bridget

Yes, this exact same thing is happening to me! I made the reservation, chose our menu items but then after logging out it isn't letting me log back in to either MDE or the BOG reservations page and is giving me the same error message :confused3

Yes, this exact same thing is happening to me! I made the reservation, chose our menu items but then after logging out it isn't letting me log back in to either MDE or the BOG reservations page and is giving me the same error message :confused3

I had something similar happen this morning. I tried to get a BOG lunch last night and it would have worked but wasn't sure what day I wanted so didn't do it. Then this morning I tried to log on again and was getting password/email address error messages on both the regular website and BOG site.
I called the number and they just sent me a link to change my password. The CM didn't ask any questions. All seems to be working fine now, and then I was able to log on to BOG and get a lunch reservation with no problems.

Just got Nov. 8th chose our meal in advance. I have a DVC res # that is all numerical. No tickets linked either yet and I did not do the pre check in we are 47 days out.

Thank you everyone for the heads up. We were just able to book our lunch on Sunday, November 17 :-) I can't wait!! These boards are awesome :-)

When I log into BOG for a reservation it tells me that no FP+ are available for my dates. Is this what others were seeing before their dates opened up? I am looking towards the end of Nov (Nov 29), but it may just be that they haven't been loaded yet.

When I log into BOG for a reservation it tells me that no FP+ are available for my dates. Is this what others were seeing before their dates opened up? I am looking towards the end of Nov (Nov 29), but it may just be that they haven't been loaded yet.

Your dates have not opened up yet...

I'm getting the same thing, am 63 days out...will keep trying!

We check in on oct. 31st -nov9th

But it won't let me go passed nov 4th :confused3

Wish someone could fix this.. We really want it for nov 7th

I had something similar happen this morning. I tried to get a BOG lunch last night and it would have worked but wasn't sure what day I wanted so didn't do it. Then this morning I tried to log on again and was getting password/email address error messages on both the regular website and BOG site.
I called the number and they just sent me a link to change my password. The CM didn't ask any questions. All seems to be working fine now, and then I was able to log on to BOG and get a lunch reservation with no problems.

Thanks for this! I just called the number and they reset my password and now I am able to log back in to both MDE and the BOG reservation site!!

I was able to make fp for bog but it only allowed me to select for my immediate family (myself, husband, and 2 sons) for whatever reason my mil and fil names won't show up. Does anyone have the phone number to IT to have this issue resolved?

If your in-laws have their own room reservation, then you will have to login with their info, or have them do it. I had to log in with my Dad's info and enter their resort id number and just picked the same time that I picked for us.

If your in-laws have their own room reservation, then you will have to login with their info, or have them do it. I had to log in with my Dad's info and enter their resort id number and just picked the same time that I picked for us.

They are on our reservation. (Sorry I should have mentioned that) we are staying a villa together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter