Any good prices for Keurig pods?

We use www.onecupconnection.com

It isn't as good as a deal as it has been in the past, but better than buying them at the grocery store. You can get 24 packs for 10.99-14.99 so between .45 and .63 per cup. You get free shipping if you order $75.00.

Also, you can get San francisco bay kcups on Amazon for cheap. They are a little different than the normal ones but work in ours.

Keep in mind that the number of cups in boxes varies. Most supermarkets 12, Kohls & Bed bath & beyond type places 18, online 24. Sign up for Brad's deals I have gotten great codes.

I usually buy them at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% of coupon, they have free shipping on KCups. 18 Count boxes normally $10.99 for $8.79, On Amazon, I love the San Francisco Bay Fog Chaser, with Subscribe and save, i pay $24.65 for 80.

oops, sorry I should have been more clear, I don't use coupons at Kohls. It's the sale price, additional % off for Early BIrd and then the % off for using the Kohl's credit card that gets me the lowest price.

That is actually what I'm referring to. I read that Kohls no longer accepts their 15%, 20% or 30% coupons for K- Cups any longer. Unless you've done it in the last few weeks in which that other person would be wrong.

It depends on if you need a certain brand or not. From slickdeals:

Rogers Family Company Gourmet-Coffee.com has 80-Count San Francisco Bay Gourmet Coffee OneCup for Keurig Brewers (various flavors) on sale for $31.99 - 20% off with coupon code CLIPTOSAVE (apply at checkout) = $25.59. Shipping is free. Thanks gmcrus12

Note, you will have to sign up for a free account in order to process your order at final checkout. Also, when logged in, in cart you will also have the ability to save an additional 10% off making it $23.03 if you opt in for recurring shipping/order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter