Any good prices for Keurig pods?

kandb

DIS Veteran
My "not budget conscience" husband bought a Keurig 2.0 around Christmas time. Once in a while the pods go on sale at Shop-Rite for around 50 cents each. Last night he paid $20 for a 36 pack of green mountain pods. I am so aggrevated he is wasting so much money on these pods. A lot of them don't fit the "primadona" Keurig. Anyone know where they sell discounted ones? Thanks

If you have an Ollies, they have had them on sale for the past few weeks. I got several boxes when Krogers had them on sale during the holidays, so I keep watching there too.

Thanks for the advice, but I am in Northern NJ and we have neither of those stores. I wonder if I may find them online somewhere? I will try to google.

If you look online there are hacks to make regular keurig pods work in the 2.0. I buy my coffee from the San Francisco Bay Coffee Company and with every box they include a piece of equipment that allows you to use the regular pods in the 2.0. Their coffee can be purchased for slightly less than .50/pod and usually have some kind of shipping deal.

I ordered from the keurig site. They have a 25% off and free shipping going on right now. So 24 for 12.14, which was .50/pod. THANKS25 is the code.

I like ordering from Keurig because I know the pods are going to work in the 2.0 and they have a lot of decaf varieties. I will buy sometimes from bed, bath and beyond but I think this price is better than the 20% off coupon.

If you look online there are hacks to make regular keurig pods work in the 2.0. I buy my coffee from the San Francisco Bay Coffee Company and with every box they include a piece of equipment that allows you to use the regular pods in the 2.0. Their coffee can be purchased for slightly less than .50/pod and usually have some kind of shipping deal.

If you check amazon or even San Francisco Bay Coffee's web site you can find deals that get these down to $0.33 per pod.

Best buy is where I've been getting mine. They go on sale at times for $8 for 18 pods.

Best Buy has Starbucks Verenda, 16 pk. on sale today for $7.99. Free shipping if you do in-store pick-up.

Costco has good prices on them. If you have a Grocery Outlet nearby, they have great prices, too.

If you haven't registered your Keurig yet, do so on the Keurig website and they will send you a code almost immediately for buy 2 get to 2 free. That is the best deal but unfortunately, can only be used once!

Reactions: Kae
If you have a Kroger in the area sometimes you can find some good deals. Last month they had the Donut House (Not Donut Shop) ones for $5.99 in the 18 pack. Pretty darn good deal right there. I saw somewhere (I think it was Fatwallet) that Best Buy has some good prices on them right now.

Also, if you are willing to gamble on a very small scale, buy them at Walmart and scan the "Savings Catcher". If anybody else has them on sale, you will get that difference credited to your account thing.

I don't know about your specific keurig size...but I have a keurig and (having never had an issue with pods fitting) I ordered and 80 pack on amazon for $33...java factory. And they are really good too!

My "not budget conscience" husband bought a Keurig 2.0 around Christmas time. Once in a while the pods go on sale at Shop-Rite for around 50 cents each. Last night he paid $20 for a 36 pack of green mountain pods. I am so aggrevated he is wasting so much money on these pods. A lot of them don't fit the "primadona" Keurig. Anyone know where they sell discounted ones? Thanks
BJs sells their house brand ones (Berkley & Jensen, I think it's called) in a box of 80 for $30. They do work in my Keurig 2.0 because they have the Keurig label thing on the top of them. They aren't my favorite ones, but my husband and teen like them well enough. I prefer the Green Mountain Colombian ones from BJs, a box of 80 for $39.99, and BJS often has them on sale for $5 off.

Even when I run out and have to pay $8.99 for 12 of them at the grocery store, I still figure it's a lot cheaper than my previous 2 or 3 times a day trips to Dunkin Donuts.

Check on macys.com. They sometimes run specials or discounts and (sometimes) you can use a coupon code to bring the price down some

I use a reuseable filter in my Keurig - grind my own beans (I buy them from Costco, best price around here). When I buy the pods from the store I refuse to pay more than $6.99 for a box of 12-18 (I'm in Canada so of course our prices are already higher!)

I buy the ones at Trader Joe's. I think they are $4.99/5.99 for 12.

Also Kohls. The brand name KCups are sometimes on sale, then the 15% Early Bird discount before 1PM and if there is a % for using Kohls credit card you can stack all those. I have purchased the boxes for as low as $8.99

Target also good sales on the Starbucks brand, other brand and has their own brand and then the 5% Red Card discount. Also check the Sunday paper and coupons.com for coupons. I have had my Keurig for over 2 years and have never paid full price for one single kcup.

If you belong to any rewards sites see if they offer Starbucks gift cards. I belong to eRewards and get $100 worth of Starbucks GCs every year.

If you have Keurig K Cup Packs that are not accepted by the K 2.0, call customer service. They have been known to give a discount on some to get you the right ones.

The Keurig 2.0 only accepts Keurig approved KCup Packs with the outer ring on the top or the Keurig Checkmark on the box.

I buy the ones at Trader Joe's. I think they are $4.99/5.99 for 12.

Also Kohls. The brand name KCups are sometimes on sale, then the 15% Early Bird discount before 1PM and if there is a % for using Kohls credit card you can stack all those. I have purchased the boxes for as low as $8.99

Target also good sales on the Starbucks brand, other brand and has their own brand and then the 5% Red Card discount. Also check the Sunday paper and coupons.com for coupons. I have had my Keurig for over 2 years and have never paid full price for one single kcup.

If you belong to any rewards sites see if they offer Starbucks gift cards. I belong to eRewards and get $100 worth of Starbucks GCs every year.

I believe I read that Kohls no longer accepts coupons for K-Cups (among dozens of other items). I used to do the but one get one half off deal plus 30% off but no more.

I believe I read that Kohls no longer accepts coupons for K-Cups (among dozens of other items). I used to do the but one get one half off deal plus 30% off but no more.
oops, sorry I should have been more clear, I don't use coupons at Kohls. It's the sale price, additional % off for Early BIrd and then the % off for using the Kohl's credit card that gets me the lowest price.

My DH pays attention to the slickdeals website and finds deals sporadically posted on there. We don't have a new one but he refuses to pay more than 30 cents a piece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter