Any good desserts in the World Showcase?

Thanks everyone. My son loves caramel, so we will go to Germany for that. My husband loves cannoli's, so will try one of those as well. Thanks.

We are having dinner a few nights while we are in epcot and afterwards while we are walking around, we would like to stop and get a dessert. Any suggestions?

This strikes as similar to asking "Is there food at Disney World?" :)

Going around from Mexico:

Mexico: Churros with dulce de leche sauce (the outdoor CS restaurant has them).
Norway: Pretty much anything at Bakeri Kringla og Kafe. School Bread, waffles, lots of pastries...
China: I'm sure there's something, but don't know what off the top of my head.
Germany: Pretty much everything at Karamell Kuche--fruits, chocolates, cookies, popcorn, etc. coated with fresh caramel. Also I think there's a black forest cake at Sommerfest.
Italy: Cannoli and Gelato at the stand outside, probably also some new options at Tutto Gusto.
America: Funnel cake stand; I think seasonally they have one with pumpkin spice?
Morocco: Baklava, probably some others.
Japan: Kaki Gori shaved ice, others.
France: Crepes at the outside stand, pretty much anything at Boulangerie Patisserie
UK: Not as much here.
Canada: Nothing here unless you go to Le Cellier, since Beaver Tails no longer exist :(

And as someone else noted, if you're going to F&W, add another 20 or so options :)

My choices:
Norway (Kringla): waffle, cloudberry horn
Germany (Karamel Kuche): caramel corn (good for snacking late a night or on the plane home as well!)
France (Patisserie): almost anything, but eclair, apple tart, and napoleon are my favorites

I am going to go against the grain here...My favorite dessert is in the UK at the Rose and Crown. Sticky Toffee Pudding, It's amazing. (Well I really like it) FH is British and he first introduced me to this in Scotland, then again in England and when I saw WDW had it I was hooked. Tried it and it was AMAZING! So that would be my vote, although a canoli from Italy sounds really good too!

My vote is for Karamel Kuche in Germany. I still dream about this counter.

100_4954.jpg

I am going to go against the grain here...My favorite dessert is in the UK at the Rose and Crown. Sticky Toffee Pudding, It's amazing. (Well I really like it) FH is British and he first introduced me to this in Scotland, then again in England and when I saw WDW had it I was hooked. Tried it and it was AMAZING! So that would be my vote, although a canoli from Italy sounds really good too!

I wonder if you can get it to go? I would be the only one interested in it so wouldn't want everyone else to have to sit with me just to eat that.

Chocolate/caramel-covered grapes at Karamel Kuche in Germany -- available in dark or milk chocolate, these are incredible. Seemed a little odd at first thought (which is why I had to try it), but became an immediate favorite EPCOT dessert/snack after the first bite.

I would also suggest steering clear of the ice cream at the egg roll cart in China. While the idea of strawberry red bean ice cream was another odd concept (at least for me, having not grown up in China - ha!) and therefore a must-try for me, it did NOT become an immediate favorite. Rather than being hand-scooped, it is served frozen solid in a little cardboard cup with a pull-off cardboard top and a plastic spoon...reminiscent of what you might get in an elementary school cafeteria. Wasn't awful, but presentation counts for a lot, and this was a big fail.

Another vote for the Karamel Kuche shop in Germany! I had the milk chocolate caramel with sea salt and the milk chocolate covered grapes last week in August. Yum, yum, yummy!

Germany gets my vote
But it's also worth pointing out that the Boardwalk Bakery is just around the corner (as is Seashore Sweets)

sydsmom1997 said:
Another vote for the Karamel Kuche shop in Germany! I had the milk chocolate caramel with sea salt and the milk chocolate covered grapes last week in August. Yum, yum, yummy!

Hey sydsmom! I'm cydsmom! Hahahaha

I am not a desert person, I can take it or leave it. With that said, the oatmeal apple caramel cookie from the caramel shop in Germany is To-Die-For!

I love the chocolate mousse in France and the strawberry green tea swirl soft serve in Japan's CS.

I had to read this post when I saw it because I thought it was some sort of joke or someone being sarcastic:lmao:. No offense to you, I realize people have never been before or are not quite as familiar with WDW as some are on here. anyways, all of the suggestions given here are awesome, as you can see you will be in no shortage of good dessert options. I do not suggest to do what i did one time and that was to get something from each country. By country number 4-5 i thought i may throw up and I love sweet stuff! Needless to say I didnt make it all the way around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter