Any December Solo's Out There?

crcormier said:
Solo from Dec 12th through the 17th here.

You're a Jelly Rolls Nut, right?!

Can you tell us if there is normally one night of the week that is better to go?

I really want to go there this time. I am so upset that I am missing Karen's Dis Meet at Jelly Rolls on Dec 2.

Anyway, if I see you in the parks I'll be sure to say hi!

wdwr

ps. I am so jealous you went to the Hong Kong Park

We will be at pop century as well 12/4-12/9, celebrating 32nd (mine) and 35th (his) bday. Second trip together, had to drag him kicking and screaming last time--this time he can't wait. I am sooo excited. Any suggestions on bday stuff? 35 days and counting the minutes...

Seems like there are a ton of DISers at Pop the first week of December, maybe we should do a late night - post park meet in Everything Pop??? hehe!

I'll be at there Nov. 28-Dec. 5--first six nights at the Boardwalk Villas, last night at the Port Orleans French Quarter.

Karen

I will be at WDW on 12/19-21 at ASMusic. I originally was supposed to go this week but had to postpone because of the hurricane here in S. FL.

Sam

I'll be taking my 8th solo trip Nov30-Dec5 for MouseFest. I'll be staying off site.

There's a great thread in the Meets forum about MouseFest and how many DISers are going. There are several general DIS meets that weekend, but I would certainly love to try a DIS Solos meet sometime.

Hi all, first time poster, literally just ran across this board today!

I'll be at WDW Dec 4th-8th solo, though I'll have an extra ticket for a couple event, Very Merry Christmas Party and Hoop Dee Doo Review. When origiannly planned, this wasn't a solo trip, but, well, it is now.

Maybe I'll see you all around!

We are going to Hoop de doo on the 5th and MVMCP on the 6th, if you are worried about going solo. Already have tickets.

I'll just miss ya! :( My MVMCP is on the 6th and HDDR on the 7th. Shame! Thanks for the thought though, do appreciate it!

I'll at Dis 12/3 to 12/8 Satying at CB This is my first ever solo so can't wait!!!!

firefighter326 said:
I'll be there Dec. 7 - 17 at POP CENTURY well okay I leave on the 7th.
I'll just drive FAAAAAAAAAAST.

Gary :firefight

Make that fast and SAFE!!

You want to get to Pop and enjoy WDW!!!!

I'll be there for a quick weekend trip Dec. 2-5, staying offsite. Hoping to make it to some MF events!

Ok...
I did a little charting, and there are many of us solos there the first week.
Mousefest starts on the 30th and it is pretty busy with activities after that date.

I propose that anyone around for Dec2, try to meet up at Jellyrolls after 8pm.
It is a MVMXP evening so no Wishes unless you are a MVMSP attendee. A person from the mousefest site "Karen" has a huge list of people coming, tho few are solos.

Then there are only 5 of us listed here who are at Dis starting in November.
I thought it might be fun to share a meal or a drink or a ride together on the 27th or 28th. :grouphug: Hope you don't mind, but I thought I would PM you'all...
Simba's Mom, Stacy's a freak, TLinden 16, Dizney CC(who arrives the 29th) and see if we could set up a time/date/place

While we may all be very different in age,occupation, political and religious leanings...we all must share a great love of the Mouse, so none of us could be all that bad! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter