Any December Solo's Out There?

Any solos going to MVMCP on Dec. 4th (Sunday)? I also have reservations for a character dinner at 1900 Park Fare @4:30 for the same day.

Any solos going to MVMCP on Dec. 4th (Sunday)? I also have reservations for a character dinner at 1900 Park Fare @4:30 for the same day.

I'll be there solo that Sunday. It's my first time and I'm looking forward to it!

Dec. 5 to Dec. 8 staying offsite at the Radisson but might switch on-site.

okay .. some interesting news from work this morning..

my manager asked me if I had any DISire to go back to WDW anytime soon.. So I thought to myself, is this a trick question?

But I answered truthfully, "well you know I have an Annual Pass.."

So he asked if I would mind working a booth at a conference at the Dolphin on December 12-14.. :banana: nope don't mind at all.::yes:: . be more than happy to. In fact I can get there on Sunday or Saturday to make sure that the booth is all set up etc.
smiler.gif

I'll be solo for the first time at WDW.
I have to work 12/12 from about 3:00 pm on but... anyone wana meet before that or Sunday?

Yeeha! If only MY boss would ask me to work a conference in Orlando...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter