Another Singles thread... what the heck...

Chris ~ Checking in from the beautiful Pacific NW, WA.

I'm Linda. From central Massachusetts. And, heading to Orlando in TWO DAYS!!:yay:

:wave: Linda!!!

I have to travel to Atlanta quite a bit actually. I'm always down with going to the parks with whoever, whenever. Let me know when you'll be here.

there you go Slug!!! Positive thinking !!!

well I dont know how many single ladies will be at the BBQ and if there they might be out of your age range... and Sarah might not make that BBQ so If it is just plain hang out I am happily inviting you to join us... at SSR Congress Quiet Pool area...

again the invite I sent out was whoever have an appetite and bored and got nothing better to do on Oct. 6(at Disney????? nothing to do ??? :confused3 crazy thought)

Chris ~ Checking in from the beautiful Pacific NW, WA.

:welcome: to the "List" :rolleyes1

Woman!!! I will see you in Aug... (Maybe Sept LOL) OCt and Dec... no plans in Nov... yet

I would suggest the 24th-27th Sept.... but its thats a Thurs to Sunday

I would suggest the 24th-27th Sept.... but its thats a Thurs to Sunday
Yikes.. Sha... that is to close for my Oct. trip.. I will be there from the 2nd to 12th remember....

Sadly I will be missing the BBQ, we'll be experiencing HS that day, but we're going to try to meet up at MNSSHP that evening, right DFD?

BUT we're planning on being appetizers on the 4th and our own version of a "pub crawl" on the 5th!

yes!! you appi's better be there :) and def'ly on to the Drunkfest... Maybe we should copy those group trekkers where they carry those pole with little flag at the end In LIME GREEN ... "Dis DrunkFest" hahahahhaa:lmao:

Hello Amy :wave: I hope the weather get better for you guys there for the 4th!!!:wizard:

Christi are you going to be joining the Mob in the City for the 4th :thumbsup2 I am hoping to get there before Nov. to see Mary Poppins and Little Mermaid :goodvibes

Ok I know I chatted with you a few weeks ago am trying to remember your name... Jenn???

Yes you are right good memory.

Cynthia from Louisiana:thumbsup2

hello Cynthia :wave: any plans for the weekend???

James from California:wave2:
hiya :wave: james... your tickers says your next DVC vacation.. which is your home resort??? :rolleyes1 Have you tried all of them already ??? I had not tried BCV and might not be able to... I was hoping to get to try the WLV this weekend but as always I end up at BWV...:confused3

hiya :wave: james... your tickers says your next DVC vacation.. which is your home resort??? :rolleyes1 Have you tried all of them already ??? I had not tried BCV and might not be able to... I was hoping to get to try the WLV this weekend but as always I end up at BWV...:confused3[/QUOTE]

My home resorts are AKV and GCV, I always end up at AKV though:confused3. I have tried them all except for Vero and VWL, gotta try BCV that pool is really cool!

My home resorts are AKV and GCV, I always end up at AKV though:confused3. I have tried them all except for Vero and VWL, gotta try BCV that pool is really cool!

Aaaahhhh yes GCV... that is in my to see/try list... last time I was in DL was 94 :guilty::sad2: but WDW is just convenient for me... 2 hours away by plane and the DING rates are hard to say no to...

Yes AKV.. love the jambo stayed their for a week in April... not to impress with Kidani but love their fitness room(and no I dont use it I just love it :lmao:)

My home resort is SSR not alot loves that big piece of resort but I do... it smells like cabinet and I love it :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Aaaahhhh yes GCV... that is in my to see/try list... last time I was in DL was 94 :guilty::sad2: but WDW is just convenient for me... 2 hours away by plane and the DING rates are hard to say no to...

Yes AKV.. love the jambo stayed their for a week in April... not to impress with Kidani but love their fitness room(and no I dont use it I just love it :lmao:)

My home resort is SSR not alot loves that big piece of resort but I do... it smells like cabinet and I love it :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am only 45 minutes from DL, go all the time:woohoo: There is nothing like WDW though, DL is just like a little tease!

I am only 45 minutes from DL, go all the time:woohoo: There is nothing like WDW though, DL is just like a little tease!

Ahh before here my family was in San Jose ( I was concieved under the San Mateo bridge:lmao:) fthen moved to San Diego which was a nice distance from DL... left Cali in 91 and moved here in the EC...

When was the last time were you at the World ???

Well.. this is it for me... signing off for the next 72 hours... be good.. be safe... and

A Happy Fourth to everyone!!!

hiya :wave: james... your tickers says your next DVC vacation.. which is your home resort??? :rolleyes1 Have you tried all of them already ??? I had not tried BCV and might not be able to... I was hoping to get to try the WLV this weekend but as always I end up at BWV...:confused3

I agree with James the pool is cool! And am thinking BWV is sooo much closer to JRs and Scotty :rolleyes1

I agree with James the pool is cool! And am thinking BWV is sooo much closer to JRs and Scotty :rolleyes1

hahaha yes I love BWV... did I tell you I saw Michael on my way to the bus last June.. he was on his way to work and I was on my way to MK.. like a dork I smiled and waved.. he did wave back.. but did not bother carrying aconversation!!! :faint: :lmao::scared1:

hahaha yes I love BWV... did I tell you I saw Michael on my way to the bus last June.. he was on his way to work and I was on my way to MK.. like a dork I smiled and waved.. he did wave back.. but did not bother carrying aconversation!!! :faint: :lmao::scared1:

No you hadnt told me... LOL love those guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter