Another Singles thread... what the heck...

Three guys to twenty girls...hmm. I should have stayed at GT longer! But as they say "the odds are good, but the goods are odd."
Patience Daaaaaaaaaaaahlink.. Patience......... :lmao:

I like those odds :rotfl:

I bet you do tony!!!:rolleyes1 men!!!!!!!

Randy - Michigan

hello :wave: Randy!!!

as you all remember randy have that No Chit Chat Roll Call thread.. now if you are to shy to ask anybody here you... another option is to check that thread if the information you want to know might have been posted :dance3: and if you are brave enough to PM .. go for it.. again NO CHIT CHAT on that page...

Randy :p

AZ's probably best for now. Haven't decided if I want to change residency once everything is final or not. Might change it in the future.

Training is fine but I'm gonna start needing a reflective vest for the longer runs. Too many blind taxi drivers here. :scared1:

Monday was a great idea for it, :worship: weekends would probably be too busy.

Yikes!!! wear something Dis like... LIME Green shirt or something... I am counting on feeding you to the Iguana in your best shape :lmao:

I agree Monday Worship is the best... Sunday is already taken so is Saturday or Friday... "bringing lysol for anybody who might need it when they get back to their resort" :dance3::woohoo:

Paul - North of Chicago

:wave: Paul... hmm North of Chicago... only familiar with .. The Mile... Chop House :rolleyes1 The Navy Pier and the Museum ohhh and also the Fountain... so in ref'rence to minutes how far are you from Chicago :laughing:

Amy from Massachusetts here!

Hello Amy :wave: I hope the weather get better for you guys there for the 4th!!!:wizard:

Christi from New York (Long Island)

Christi are you going to be joining the Mob in the City for the 4th :thumbsup2 I am hoping to get there before Nov. to see Mary Poppins and Little Mermaid :goodvibes

Nice to see others from MA!!!

Anyone have fun plans for the 4th?

Ok I know I chatted with you a few weeks ago am trying to remember your name... Jenn???

I'll be honest here. I joined this forum a long time ago, stayed on it for a little while, then forgot about it. My problem was that there were no single females living in the Orlando area. So, I gave up. I'm back this time to check the current statistics. Has anything changed? Anyone moved? Can it really be that hard for a Disney loving guy to find a Disney loving girl in Orlando!?

I'll be honest here. I joined this forum a long time ago, stayed on it for a little while, then forgot about it. My problem was that there were no single females living in the Orlando area. So, I gave up. I'm back this time to check the current statistics. Has anything changed? Anyone moved? Can it really be that hard for a Disney loving guy to find a Disney loving girl in Orlando!?

Sorry Slug... I think the stats are still the same... there are a few who are new names that I have seen but not from Orlando... :hug:

I will be keeping my eye open !!! Hangin' there... but glad you came back even just to check the stats...

PS: there's a few who's going to be there in OCtober that I know... maybe you can swing by a the Park then :)

lets the search from Yonder begin!!!:thumbsup2

Ann I am so sorry :guilty: correcting it now..

Where abouts in Cali ?? I was conceived under the San Mateo bridge :lmao:

No problem, thanks for adding me to the list.

I am in Southern California. 51 miles from my house to Disneyland. :cool1:

No problem, thanks for adding me to the list.

I am in Southern California. 51 miles from my house to Disneyland. :cool1:

oh got it!!! After San Jose we moved to San Diego which was nice enough distance to see the mouse on the weekends... :(:guilty: but the last time I saw the Mouse at Aurora's places was in 94...

Nutz2notz... there are a couple of us heading your way in December. there is a thread on here about it. Might be buried a little.

Yup, we will be there in October! Plus Atlanta isn't THAT far from Orlando. ;)

See Slug!!! The sky is really turning up Blue!!! :goodvibes

Nutz2notz... there are a couple of us heading your way in December. there is a thread on here about it. Might be buried a little.

Sha... if you want me add a link under the Ca List just post the link and I will copy it :)

Yup, we will be there in October! Plus Atlanta isn't THAT far from Orlando. ;)

Atlanta is my stop on the way down to WDW from MI. Man, last December I drove through on a Friday night on I75. Almost as bad as Masspike near Boston.

Sha... if you want me add a link under the Ca List just post the link and I will copy it :)

That would be cool DFD! Thanks

PDChris you drive right past me on your way down... I am being tempted to drive there after work on Monday... :rolleyes1

Hello Amy :wave: I hope the weather get better for you guys there for the 4th!!!:wizard:

Christi are you going to be joining the Mob in the City for the 4th :thumbsup2 I am hoping to get there before Nov. to see Mary Poppins and Little Mermaid :goodvibes

Ok I know I chatted with you a few weeks ago am trying to remember your name... Jenn???
Me too!!!! It's been raining for about a month!

Not this year. Of course you're coming to NY when I'll most likely be in Florida! :( Can you wait a few more weeks? NY in January is just . . . um . . . well, it'll be less crowded! :upsidedow

Not this year. Of course you're coming to NY when I'll most likely be in Florida! :( Can you wait a few more weeks? NY in January is just . . . um . . . well, it'll be less crowded! :upsidedow

Woman!!! I will see you in Aug... (Maybe Sept LOL) OCt and Dec... no plans in Nov... yet

I have to travel to Atlanta quite a bit actually. I'm always down with going to the parks with whoever, whenever. Let me know when you'll be here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter