Another Photopass + Question

thanks also it say certain restaurants and attractions, I can't find a list of these, I assume Princess in Norway, CRT and Ohana, but does anyone know any others?

Chef Mickey - I would think any of the restaurants that have the option to take / purchase a photo there

At the photo centers at any of the 4 parks, or:

Team Mickey at Downtown Disney
M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

The riders with out the card make a note of or remember the photo number, then the Plus card holder must return within 48 hours to have those ride potos added.

Thanks, ses!:goodvibes You have made having dinner at Jiko that first night even more urgent!

thanks also it say certain restaurants and attractions, I can't find a list of these, I assume Princess in Norway, CRT and Ohana, but does anyone know any others?

Is hddr included in photo pass+?

Walt Disney World Participating Attractions:

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Test Track

Walt Disney World Participating Character Dining Locations:

1900 Park Fare
Ohana (Breakfast only)
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Chef Mickey’s
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Tusker House Restaurant
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Is the photo pass plus really worth it, okay this would be the first time we would be using a photopass at all, do I then have full rights to these photos?? Can I print them off? :confused3

Worth it is subjective. If you think that you want to have the photopass photographers take your picture and you would want to buy them, then yes. Some people do it so that the whole group can be in the photos. We always get the photopass. I like to edit the photos, add borders, signatures, etc., and we always do character meals, so that makes it worth it to my family.

The price for a single picture from Disney is $14.95 for a single print or download. Dining photos are around $30-35, ride photos are also around $15. So if you think you want to have those photos, it would probably be worth it for you.

Included with your photos when the CD comes is a limited release stating that you can print the photos at home (or CVS, Walgreens, Shutterfly, etc.) for personal use.

Also Pirates League.

Forgot about that one. Prints are also included with PL.

Almost. When you go to WDW, you take a voucher slip that you received with your PP+ package at home, and exchange it for a red PP+ card. The red PP+ card is used the same as a regular PP card, plus for the extras...ride photos, dining photos. When you return home, log in to your PP account and access the photos.

Hi Dan:wave:

If I give them my voucher when I first arrive, then my 14 day window will start...I believe.

Here is my specific scenario:
DH and I are going to WDW for one week July 14-20.
We are then leaving WDW and visiting friends and family. July 20-Aug 3.
August 3 we are returning to WDW with our adult children until August 10.

I'd like to use the photopass photographers from July 14-20 and then use the plus features from August 3-10. Kids are more likely to want pictures on rides and we have character dining scheduled then.

When I return home on August 10, I want to claim all the activity from July 14-August 10.

I am thinking that I will:

1. Purchase photopass+ before I leave (more than 14 days prior to July 14)
2. Obtain a regular photopass card from July 14-20 and use it.
3. Hand my photopass voucher in on August 3.
4. Use the "plus" features August 3-10.
5. At home plug in all my photopass numbers and claim all my pictures July 14-August 10.

Can I do this?

:wave2:

I am far from knowing a lot about PP. I just used it for the first time a week ago. However, reading those steps there, it does sound correct to me.

I am sure a PP expert will be by to confirm.

I am thinking that I will:

1. Purchase photopass+ before I leave (more than 14 days prior to July 14)
2. Obtain a regular photopass card from July 14-20 and use it.
3. Hand my photopass voucher in on August 3.
4. Use the "plus" features August 3-10.
5. At home plug in all my photopass numbers and claim all my pictures July 14-August 10.

Can I do this?

From these plans I believe you will be able to do it.

Just make sure to claim (enter the card numbers) from the first half of your trip as soon as you get home, it looks like they will start expiring 3 days after you come home. I only say that because I always forget about photopass as soon as I come home, with all the unpacking, laundry, etc. to do!

We will be checking into AKL quite late on our first evening and we have an early ADR or Tusker house our first morning. We have pre-ordered the PP+. what is the best way to pick up our PP+ card in time for our ADR?

We did this this past late-Nov/early Jan, and it worked (getting all the photos on a single pass with time elapsed between). The only suggestion I would make, if you are worried about capturing everything when people split up is to get them their own regular photo pass cards. My sis-in-law and I did this, and then got our cards together before we left to have the photos put on both. It was well worth it as we had different photos and, on a previous trip, we lost a card. Not a big deal if you're us and we took a picture of the back, but a big deal for people who are less organized. Just my thoughts.

We will be checking into AKL quite late on our first evening and we have an early ADR or Tusker house our first morning. We have pre-ordered the PP+. what is the best way to pick up our PP+ card in time for our ADR?

The location to pick it up in AK is at Garden Gate Gifts which you would pass on your way to Tusker House, so I would assume that that would be the best way to do it.

FWIW, the picture package at CRT and Akershus are included in the cost of your meal; they should not be put into the "is it worth it?" equation for PPPlus.

That said, one character meal's photo package (referring to Ohana here) is worth about $30, which is the difference between normal photopass CD prepurchase and the Plus prepurchase.

The location to pick it up in AK is at Garden Gate Gifts which you would pass on your way to Tusker House, so I would assume that that would be the best way to do it.

Thanks - our ressie is 8:10 for a 9am park opening day. Do you think Garden Gate Gifts will be open?

I am a little confused about the dining photos. We have ADR's at Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare and Tusker House, all of which I can use the photpass plus at. So will I receive an actual print at these places or does the photo get put onto my card and then I have to go somewhere and print it off. I know when we have been before and not had PP+, an actual photo has been brought to the table which we have never bought as thought it was too expensive.
Thank you

I am a little confused about the dining photos. We have ADR's at Chef Mickey, 1900 Park Fare and Tusker House, all of which I can use the photpass plus at. So will I receive an actual print at these places or does the photo get put onto my card and then I have to go somewhere and print it off. I know when we have been before and not had PP+, an actual photo has been brought to the table which we have never bought as thought it was too expensive.
Thank you

You will get the print package at the restaurant and the digital images on your CD.

We just came back from WDW, had the PP+, first time I have ever had PP. We did Chef Mickey, 1900, Tusker. Those would have been 31.95 each. We did Pirates League, 2 kids, those would have been 19.95 each I think. Plus Buzz Lightyear, 2 ride photos, I think would have been like 14 each. A total of around 160-165 in Plus photos alone. I liked it. :thumbsup2

From these plans I believe you will be able to do it.

Just make sure to claim (enter the card numbers) from the first half of your trip as soon as you get home, it looks like they will start expiring 3 days after you come home. I only say that because I always forget about photopass as soon as I come home, with all the unpacking, laundry, etc. to do!

Great...thank you! I know what you mean about laundry, etc....:sad2:

One of the brilliant things about my house is that the room that houses the main computer is right next to the laundry room! I work on my photos while I wash and dry clothes.

Okay, that's the plan, but sometimes, the laundry gets a wee bit neglected....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter