• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

I'll take some of your NyQuil if you're offering..

I always have some NyQuil on hand for my non-drinking Canadian friends with summer colds. .

pDGC1-12183148v380.jpg

Hope you're feeling better soon Kim! :)

I always have some NyQuil on hand for my non-drinking Canadian friends with summer colds. .

pDGC1-12183148v380.jpg

Hope you're feeling better soon Kim! :)

I'm feeing better than yesterday. I no longer pray for death lol

It's settled into my chest so I'm coughing a lot but at least I can deal with it. I'll definitely take the NyQuil for later tonight..were supposed to have another hot, humid day today.
Thank you :love:

Whelp, it's 98 out with a 110 heat index. . . :crazy2:

But I have to drive into Tulsa and pick up medical supplies for my ma.

Since I won't be here to greet Jevs when she wakes up, I'm leaving her breakfast and lunch. . .

brunch_bloody_mary_mikayla_whitmore.jpg

Be back in a couple hours, and then it'll be :drinking1time.

Stay cool everyone! :)

Whelp, it's 98 out with a 110 heat index. . . :crazy2:

But I have to drive into Tulsa and pick up medical supplies for my ma.

Since I won't be here to greet Jevs when she wakes up, I'm leaving her breakfast and lunch. . .

brunch_bloody_mary_mikayla_whitmore.jpg

Be back in a couple hours, and then it'll be :drinking1time.

Stay cool everyone! :)

Thank you Willy - superstar extraordinaire ;)

We're supposed to hit the big 100 today with a 108 heat index.

I think I crank up the ac and watch Fargo this afternoon.

All I know is I want Elsa to stop by and shoot an ice dagger into my heart. It is flipping HOT.

Three different weather sites have listed three different temps. The highest says it is currently 103 and feels like 126. The lowest says 95 and feels like 108. We have 15 excessive heat warnings for our area. Why 15, who knows? Seems like one should get the point across - especially if you try to step outside the door. Praying our horse will be okay. Heat index is supposed to stay above 100 for over 24 hours. Feeling really bad for anyone with no ac or who has to work outside.

82 here at the moment. :beach: I'll try to post some beach pictures this weekend for those of you sweltering in the heat & those in the midst of a cold winter. I just need to figure out how to post pics first. :blush:

I've just been putting personal photos on my FB page then C&P into the post.

Alternatively, you can use photobucket or similar.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter