Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Yeah but I don't even like beer. Bad experience when I was 12 or so, best friend's dad gave us a dollar each to clean out store room, found a case of homemade beer he had forgotten about, camp out that night, 3 beers later sick as a dog, couldn't smell a beer for 2 years without gagging, the only reason I was able to drink it was my BIL was kinda a hero to me, pulled it out of bottom of water cooler 2 in the afternoon 100 degrees baling Sudan hay, the best beer I ever had, I may drink 2 beers a year, prefer bourbon,

I'm trying to figure out what vegemite is. I'm kind of afraid to look it up.

We hit our first official 100 degree day today! It's been 99 every day forever so this is a milestone. ;)

In celebration I've pulled out the favorite:

canadian_club_gr.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what vegemite is. I'm kind of afraid to look it up.

We hit our first official 100 degree day today! It's been 99 every day forever so this is a milestone. ;)

In celebration I've pulled out the favorite:

canadian_club_gr.jpg

Atta girl. . . that's the pioneer spirit that made this country great!!

:drinking1

:dancer:

It's a balmy 102 here in lovely Coweta, OK. today with 110 heat index.

Opening the back door is like opening a furnace. :crazy2:

But you'll never hear me complain. . .

;)

:lmao:

East of Memphis, but closer to it than Nashville. Would love to be in East TN, though!

I went to the Rib Cooking Championships on the river in Memphis one year- great time, but the heat was awful!.

We are the epicenter of what the media are calling "The Heat Dome." :scared1:

Actually, it's not been that different than any other summer here, it just started a lot earlier.

Enjoy the cooler weather while it lasts! :)

Will do! As soon as the clouds go away, we're doomed.

Memphis in May needs to be changed to Memphis in February or March. West TN has two seasons - 8 months of hot as hades and 4 months of wanna be winter.

Sorry you aren't also having a day of respite. Stay in the ac, my friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter