Another Insider package-New Adventures!!

abdalums

Earning My Ears
The UPS man just delivered another Insider package. The cover letter says besides Asia, there is a new itinerary called "Coast to Coast Costa Rica." Additionally, the package included a very nice book about the newest Disney movie, "Brave" as a hint of the the third destination. Looks like we will be going to Scotland! I am hoping that it isn't a combined Scotland/Ireland trip. Our first adventure was to Ireland. Loved it but wouldn't want to go again when there are so many other great choices. I am a little sad that Japan still isn't an option. Details will be available for insiders on May 22.

That sounds exciting!

We are really, really, really holding out hope for a Hawaii ABD. I would like to spend a little time at the Disney resort, but I want to see a lot more than that too!

The UPS man just delivered another Insider package. The cover letter says besides Asia, there is a new itinerary called "Coast to Coast Costa Rica." Additionally, the package included a very nice book about the newest Disney movie, "Brave" as a hint of the the third destination. Looks like we will be going to Scotland! I am hoping that it isn't a combined Scotland/Ireland trip. Our first adventure was to Ireland. Loved it but wouldn't want to go again when there are so many other great choices. I am a little sad that Japan still isn't an option. Details will be available for insiders on May 22.

Scotland! I may be changing my plans for 2013!

We received the package today as well. The book looks like intersting reading. I am just surprised we received it so quickly as we are usually one of the last to receive them.

Received our package today, and it is a beautiful gift with the curiosity of a new exciting adventure. Can't wait to hear the details.

The letter says that Insiders can book on May 22, along with the details of all the 2013 adventures.

We received the package today as well. The book looks like intersting reading. I am just surprised we received it so quickly as we are usually one of the last to receive them.

I just got my package-5:30PM central time. I would love to go to Scotland and also hope it isn't a combo trip with Ireland as I already did that ABD and enjoyed it.

I got mine today as well! Very interested to hear details of the new adventure!

Jason

I actually received the package myself today :faint: i couldn't believe it especially since I have yet to receive the France package.

Oh Scottland, I would be so there and I would love it if they would do London/Scottland, I so want to go to London but it would take an act of congress to get me to set foot in France.

Can anyone explain what the "Insider" is and who is eligible to get it?
'
Anyone who has taken a ABD tour is a member of the ABD Insiders "club" They send gifts to previous guests, there was the book and recipes on Greece, in December it was a DVD about african cats and just recently there were two one on France and the newest one taunting us about the new adventures with abook about the disney movie brave. A really nice book , at least in my opinion.

You supposedly don' t have to register to become an insider but many of us did. If you have taken an ABD and didn't get these packages, I would call ABD.

We were also nicely surprised to receive the latest ABD package especially after receiving the last one less than a month ago. What a treat.

Receiving this book was a nice surprise. The list price on The Art of Brave is $40!

For us, it arrived just a week or so after we got a book about D-Day promoting an ABD trip to France.

So cool! Guess I'll find out when I get back from Maui if I got mine! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

'
Anyone who has taken a ABD tour is a member of the ABD Insiders "club" They send gifts to previous guests, there was the book and recipes on Greece, in December it was a DVD about african cats and just recently there were two one on France and the newest one taunting us about the new adventures with abook about the disney movie brave. A really nice book , at least in my opinion.

You supposedly don' t have to register to become an insider but many of us did. If you have taken an ABD and didn't get these packages, I would call ABD.

Well, not exactly "anyone who has taken an ABD"....only U.S. residents will receive it....the rest of us are the un-loved step-children, lol.

Well, not exactly "anyone who has taken an ABD"....only U.S. residents will receive it....the rest of us are the un-loved step-children, lol.

Your not unloved stepchildren, ABD doens't deliberately exclude you, due to laws they are unable to include you.

Your not unloved stepchildren, ABD doens't deliberately exclude you, due to laws they are unable to include you.

Yes, that's what they claim...however, sending a package with printed material and/or a gift to someone in another country is not against any kind of law. We travel extensively, with many different companies, and ABD is the only one who won't send us anything...no other company seems to have any issue with it. I think it has everything to do with them not wanting to spend the extra money it might cost to ship out of country. Bottom line is that it comes across as being the unloved stepchildren!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter