Another idea for an Autograph book

The scrapbook is a 8x8 3 ring bound. I bought it at Archivers. I made a template for the tags. I believe the tag size is 3.5 in x 7 in.

Thank you so much for responding back. I was just at Michael's Arts and Crafts and found the 8x8 scrapbook and bought tons of different ribbon and stickers. I am so excited to get started on it tonight. Only problem now is that I have to make two of them... Sorry for all of the questions, but how do you make the envelope that the tags go in? Thank you for all of your help!!! I want to make our first trip as magical as it can be!!! :goodvibes

It is very simple. I just measured about 1/2 in extra on each side and then I just used my adhesive to tack it down. Just make sure your tag pulls out smoothly. This book was so fun to make. I basically left the book at home during our trip and just took the tags with a small clipboard that had a pen velcro to it. The tags fit neatly in a quart size ziplock. I wrote in pencil on the back of each tag for each character so I knew whose tag belong to whom.

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just finished (2) Belle pages. One for each of my children's books (they both look the same). They came out great... now for the other 100 and some characters. I will have to post some pictures when I get some more done if you do not mind. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for all of your help!!!

Mary you did an awesome job. I love this idea too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you show us some more of your creative ideas if you dont mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter