Another idea for an Autograph book

Marypoppinsiam

DIS Veteran
Here are a couple of pages in our autograph book we made for our trip on the Disney Magic. I used tags for each of the characters signature. I just carried the tags and a small clipboard with me in a zipock bag. On the clipboard I used velcro to hold the pen so I wouldn't misplace it. I just loved how it turned out.

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

I love it! I may have to scraplift this idea from you. Very cool!! :teeth:

Scraplift away girls!! :flower3: I don't mind at all. To me that is a complement. I love these boards because so many of you have wonderful ideas. I have plenty of other pages if you want to see. Basically they are about the same though, just different characters.

I LOVE IT! :thumbsup2 I think I'll be scrap-lifting the idea too. I've already made a book for DD, but we could always have a few tags....what the heck, I could collect my own autographs. :teeth:

How cute!!! I absolutly love how the tag ribbons peek out of the top of the album!!

How did you organize your cardstock while in the parks? Did you have a system or did you just dig for the correct tag while your DS was in line?

TIA!
Kellie

Looks great!
Would love to see all the pages, if it isn't too much of a hassle.
Thanks.

I didn't take the album with me to the park at all- too big to carry. On the back of the tag I had written the name of the character. I put the tags along with extras because you never know who you might run into. I then put them in a plastic ziplock bag. I kind of knew what one belonged to who because I had put so much time into that scrapbook. When we were in line I just pulled the tag out, placed it on the clipboard and the pen was already velcro to the clipboard so that was pretty much it. The really neat thing was by the time we got home I already had a scrapbook pretty much done (except for the pictures).

Hoped this helped. If you still have questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks so much! Love it and love your style.
I am thinking of cutting the autographs we have into tags and scraplifting from your pages. Wouldn't have thought of this without your example.
Great ideas!

Wow--I really like it! I think I'll copy it too. I like that it is so portable. I didn't like the idea of lugging 2 albums with me (1 for each kid) and what if it rains?

Where did you get your Lilo, stitch , Mr Smee & Wendy accents? Are they stickers? or is it clip art?

CUTEST IDEA!!! I've done different things for our many trips and was looking for something different this time. You have given me the new one! Yea!!!!!! Thanks so much.

I love this idea and am thinking of using it for my upcoming trip. Does anyone know if there are size limits on how small the tag can be for the characters to sign it? I have the sizzix large tag die that I was thinking of using but I want to make sure its large enough.

I used a similar idea for my niece this trip. I used 4x6" pieces of cardstock and before I went decorated a few with nice mats or small stickers. My niece wanted to include this in her 12x12" album. I bought a cheap plastic sleeve album from the $ store to keep the "tags" in so they wouldn't get wrecked. I altered a mini clipboard for her and kept all this in a ziploc. We too pulled out the card we needed while in line. I had made up a bunch of plain white ones too, just in case, good thing as she used almost all her cards! It worked well and nobody seemed to struggle with the size of the cards. Much smaller though, and I think the plush guys with big hands might have trouble.

How did you get the names on the characters? I'm hoping they are stickers since I'm not creative. I have an autograph book..but need to label some of the characters. I love your autograph book. If only I could be that creative.

Either they are stickers or rub ons. I did some of the characters names with different fonts I found online.

Love the Scrapbook/Autograph Book!!! Will definetely have to do this for our April 2007 trip. If you do not mind me asking... is that a 6x6 scrapbook and how did you make your tags (size & shape)? They are too cute!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter