annual pass

parker720

Earning My Ears
Amy, thanks for your note. I have read about the finger scan, but for some reason, three people (in the Reservations Office, Guest Services, and from the Visitors Information Center ) have said that you have to present an activated annual pass with the photo ID at time of check-in, so I've been a little confused by that, too. It's good to hear that you took the voucher to WL and had no problem. Thanks for writing.

Originally posted by parker720
...but for some reason, three people (in the Reservations Office, Guest Services, and from the Visitors Information Center ) have said that you have to present an activated annual pass with the photo ID at time of check-in, so I've been a little confused by that, too...

Disney now requires everyone who holds a reservation to present a photo ID when checking into a resort. This is not something that only AP holders must do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter