Angel's Make a Wish DREAM Cruise/extended days at wdw 4/13-25 PTR :)

I am dropping by to catch up.

First, Angel, I can't tell you how sorry I am about Chewy. I was teary eyed reading about him. I'm so glad you have an exciting trip coming up though as it will give you something positive to focus on.

It's been fun seeing the BG pics! I love how the giraffe pj pants match Angel's shirt! That beach towel is awesome and the gift cards are always the perfect gift :)

Christi, I hope your passport arrives soon -- but you still have plenty of time. I know though you'll breathe a huge sigh of relief when it arrives. And I'm really super happy that openings cam up on the excursion! That had to have made Angel very delighted.

Thank you Andrea :hug: I forgot that I can check the passport status online - it was shipped Thursday. :cheer2: Yes, Angel was so happy that we all get to do the excursion. :)

Thanks Jackie :)

I had emailed the wish coordinator a cruise question on 3/2. The next day, I noticed a possible discrepancy on how she listed DH's name on the flight (kind of important), so I had to email her again. Later that day, I called DCL to request the late dining, and they said MAW had to make the request, so I had to email her once again, and I apologized for bothering her so much. She only replied to the last email. That was about 3 weeks ago, and she never replied to the other emails. The crusie question wasn't important, but it would be nice to get an answer, but the flight name is important. She emailed me Thurs. to remind me that she needed a copy of my passport (sigh), so I kindly told her I hadn't forgotten, and would send it as soon as the passport arrived, and asked if she had gotten my previous emails. No reply. When I checked the online status of the passport, I emailed her that it was in the mail, and she immediately replied & said she needed the copy as soon as it arrived.

Usually when we have a package in the mail, we get a card in our Box, and if we don't get there before 4 we have to wait until the next day to get it, but sometimes if it's small enough they'll put it in one of the larger PO Boxes, and leave the key to that other Box in our Box. When DH came home late last night, he had FOUR Big Give packages. :cheer2: Angel was able to open them all, but was too tired to get the pictures ready to post, so we will try to get them posted later today. :)

Thanks Andrea :)

4 Big Give Packages arrived on Friday. :cheer2:

vv0bk.jpg

This one is from disneychic2 :lovestruc

2ylo41c.jpg
2zsqo9i.jpg
There was a Mickey head punched out on the note, and she's putting her finger through it. :)
wo8l1.jpg
14vtyc1.jpg

kb9j04.jpg
rsejix.jpg

Thank you so much Lois for the darling bag! :hug:

Thank you to disneychic2 for the adorable Mickey bag. :mickeyjum I especially love the fabric and the little Mickey on the back. ::MickeyMo The ruffles on the front are so pretty. :goodvibes Yes, it was the right size. ::yes:: The inside is so soft and it well help protect the electronics. :)

The next one didn't have a DISname, but I asked Wendy. :)

This one is from scrapbooksellman :lovestruc

n2dguq.jpg
2h3dhl2.jpg
8xputy.jpg
10h9c29.jpg
She's pointing out the little details. :)

2w7kd8k.jpg

20pgld.jpg
29bhv5v.jpg
Just a couple of the wonderful pages. :)

Thank you so much Sandra for the lovely scrapbook and pins! :hug:

Thank you to scrapbooksellman for the lovely photo album. :goodvibes Thank you so much for taking the time to make this for me. :hug: I loved the sparkly star design on the front of the book. :) I think that my favorite page may be the one with the sparkle designs on the sides of the page. pixiedust:

We're going to try to watch a movie together, so we'll try to get the other 2 posted tomorrow (unless DH falls asleep during the movie, then we'll be back tonight to post :) ).

Angela, my FB friend is married to the producer of the Ellen Show. Her 8 year old daughter got to go with her mom to Australia. My friend posted this picture today of her daughter with Ellen and Portia. I saw it and thought of you! How cool is this picture???? :D :D :D
SarahEllenanPortiafeedingagiraffe_zps3878a852.jpg

Finally caught back up. WONDERFUL job on the grades!!! Sp proud of you! I loved those pants and how they matched your giraffe shirt. The bag is adorable, as is the scrapbook! So excited to see what is in the other packages!

I wish the co-ordinator could understand your questions are JUST as important to your trip as her questions to you are.

Wish Trips are FUN, but the lead up to many is full of strife and stress! :hug: Praying it gets easier...I know once you are on the ship it WILL be magical!

Christi, So glad that your passport has been mailed to you! One less thing to worry about. Sorry that your wish coordinator hasn't replied to your other questions. I'm sure that everything will work out. Three more weeks until you all get to board the ship for the cruise!

Love the new BG for Angel! The bag is cute and very nice and so is the scrapbook.

I'm reading wayyyyyy too many tr's and ptr's. All caught up though. I'm sorry about Chewy. I know how hard it is to take care of a very sick hamster. I've said a prayer for him. Congrats on the grades! Hope to meet you on the cruise!

I'm so glad you liked the bag. It was the first one I've done like that. Glad it was the right size! It won't be long now before you all are setting sail and having a magical time! :sail:

Christi, you have been doing such an awesome job on this ptr! I have been reading but not posting as I kind of do a fly-by on several ptrs and trs. I'm sure you know how that goes. I'm praying for great weather and good health and just a wonderful trip for you guys!!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

love all the new big gives! so happy your passport is finally on the way!

That is so frustrating that your wish coordinator hasn't answed about the name discrepancy. That is really important. You want him to be able to get on the plane!

The Big Gives look awsome! Can't wait to the see the rest, It looks like a Canada Post bag in your pile there :rolleyes1

Jill - That is a great picture. :) Angel was able to feed a giraffe at the zoo a couple of years ago, but it wasn't as up close.

2zg7yv9.jpg

Thank you Judy, Gail, Lisa, and Melissa. :hug:

luvslikepi - Thank you for your prayers. :hug: We hope to meet you on the cruise too. :)

Lois - Thank you for your prayers. :hug: The bag is perfect. :)

Thank you Tracy. :hug: Yes, that is your wonderful package. :)

Sorry we didn't get the rest of the pictures posted. DH & I both didn't sleep well last night, and we just didn't do much all day. He's having a lot of back pain. I've had a headache, and just felt blechy - I'm hoping it's just sinuses because of the weather change we had. Angel is on Spring Break (though the snow we're having makes it look more like Winter Break), so I hope to get the pictures posted today.

I decided not to worry about the flight info, which is why I didn't keep emailing her from the time she first ignored me. We're supposed to get our info packet 2 weeks before we leave, and if the info is incorrect, she'll need to fix it.

Great picture of Angel feeding a giraffe! Hope you and Tom are feeling better this morning after resting yesterday. :yay: for Angel's spring break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter