Angel's Make a Wish DREAM Cruise/extended days at wdw 4/13-25 PTR :)

Thank you Michele & Lisa :hug:

I was going to tell Angel when she got home from school, then decided to wait until DH got home. Didn't even think about her getting on the DIS, and reading this thread. :rotfl:

Thank you Gail :hug:

Angel is going to be so excited :Pinkbounc I've been checking every day to see if a spot opened up for the sea lion excursion. We had decided that if only one spot became available, I would do it with Angel. There were 2 spots available today, so we'll be able to do it as a family like Angel had wanted. :cheer2: For me & DH -this is definitely out of our comfort zone, but I think we'll survive. :)

:yay: Christi! So glad that you and Tom will be able to join Angel for the sea lion excursion! How's Chewy doing this morning? Have a good day!

Hope it's not too late to join in? Thanks for sending the pm. I'm up to page 11 of your PTR. You and your family have been through so much. I'm happy to see that you are going on a cruise and extending your cruise. What wonderful things to look forward to.

Angel is going to be so excited :Pinkbounc I've been checking every day to see if a spot opened up for the sea lion excursion. We had decided that if only one spot became available, I would do it with Angel. There were 2 spots available today, so we'll be able to do it as a family like Angel had wanted. :cheer2: For me & DH -this is definitely out of our comfort zone, but I think we'll survive. :)

THAT'S AWESOME! It's all coming together!!!

:dance3::banana::banana::banana: So glad you got a spot so the family can do that together, I'm sure Angel is going to be super happy!! It's good to get out of your comfort zone every once in a while:thumbsup2

Thank you Gail, Jo, and Tracy :hug:

Welcome Tink & River Country. :) Thank you both so much :hug:

Chewy continues to get worse, and is eating even less. :( I had to take his wheel out of his tank, because he managed to climb into it, but couldn't get back down, and fell on his head before I could get to him.

I didn't go to the post office yesterday, but DH brought home a Mickey Mail envelope last night. :) Angel didn't get a chance to open it though. Thurs. night DH went to the old house & brought me the luggage, and I cleaned it up yesterday, and the only place I had to put it was where we've been taking the pictures. DH is going to help me take it to the basement when he gets home from work this afternoon.

So sorry about Chewey. :sad: Pets are a truely wonderful party of a family. Yea for booking the sea lions! :cool1: Is it the one at Blue Lagoon? I didn't look at that one. So glad to see all the smiles on Angel's face opening her gifts!pixiedust:

I'm so sorry to hear about Chewy. So sad about the wheel. Is he able to eat and drink on his own or do you have to hand feed him?

Sea Lions sound like fun!

I am so sorry to hear about Chewy. I know that this is a very hard thing to be going through.:grouphug:

Since my mom hasn't seen them yet, I thought I would answer the questions for her. :)

So sorry about Chewey. :sad: Pets are a truely wonderful party of a family. Yea for booking the sea lions! :cool1: Is it the one at Blue Lagoon? I didn't look at that one. So glad to see all the smiles on Angel's face opening her gifts!pixiedust:

Yes, it's the one at Blue Lagoon. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Chewy. So sad about the wheel. Is he able to eat and drink on his own or do you have to hand feed him?

Sea Lions sound like fun!

He's only able to hold very small, light food, but he is eating on his own. Since we lowered the water bottle, he is able to get water, but it's very difficult for him to be upright long enough to get a drink and we haven't seen him get very much water. :(

I'm sorry about Chewy, you guys :-(. Have you tried giving water with a small syringe just to ensure he's getting enough water? Big hugs.

Thank you Tink, Melissa, Michele, Jo, and Judy :hug:

We do have a syringe, but I've been scared to try it because I've read that it's easy to do it wrong & it goes into their lungs. I've been feeding him food soaked in milk or water, so he is getting some fluid, but he's eating less every day.

Thank you for the St. Patrick's Greeting Judy. :shamrock: Angel especially loved that it was Aurora. :goodvibes

Sorry I didn't get the last Big Give pictures posted yet. I've been staying up too late trying to care for Chewy, and it caught up to me yesterday. I hope to get them posted today. :)

Big Give mail arrived on Friday. :cheer2:

This one is from mommy2mrb :lovestruc

2q05xya.jpg
9aq05y.jpg

It doesn't show up much in the picture, but there's a little pink Mickey head in the corner & says Mickey Mail. She loved that it was addressed to "Princess" Angel. princess:

oic1gi.jpg
2ufufbq.jpg
2wefhqw.jpg

96vrye.jpg
1443ek1.jpg

2v00bgo.jpg

Thank you so much Lisa & Megan for the adorable card & gift card! :hug:

Thank you to mommy2mrb for the wonderful pixie dust. pixiedust: The card you made is adorable. :lovestruc I'm looking forward to using the gift card on our trip, and adding it to my collection afterwards. :)

you are so welcome Angel! happy it brought such a beautiful smile to your face :goodvibes enjoy finding something great to bring home that will help you remember your trip!

sorry to read that Chewy is still having problems, hope he will be feeling better soon :hug:

Hi Angel! I have those same pants! Hope you enjoy the big give!!!:)

:)
Thank you. :)

Chewy had been getting worse everyday. Yesterday was really hard for him, and us too. :(

I came home from school and saw his empty tank on the floor, so I figured out that he died. :( It was sometime between 11 and 12 this afternoon. Chewy was our oldest gerbil. He always thought he was hungry and would beg for food by standing on a high area and looking at you until you felt sorry enough to feed him lots of treats. :p He was also the only one that would let me pet him, even though it was probably because he thought I was bringing him food. :) I loved all of my gerbils, but I think that he was my favorite, probably because he was the friendliest.

Here's an older picture of him. paw:

kdlq40.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter