• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Andrea & Kory's 6/11/11 Wishes Wedding--WP&GF Ballroom**Updated 8/15 Ann. Pics Last!

I hope you don't mind but I've stolen a few shots from your MK shoot as inspiration for ours, if I make as half a beautiful bride as you were Andrea then I am truely lucky!

Thank you! As for the lanterns, definitely take the picture! And I'm not sure about your color scheme, but I got my idea from Lisa & Trace's PJ..they had multicolor lanterns and it was gorgeous so you might look at theirs too!

As for the MK Bridal Shoot, if you can budget for it, I would so reccommend it. It's a once in a life time chance and it was just so magical! ( I know I sound corny!)

We are having a blue and purple theme so very similar to yours :) Thank you, and $635 is not a bad price either. They really do look lovely. Will have a peek at Lisa and Traces now, I have heard all about their wedding on a podcast but not seen any photos yet!

I think I will start saving some money each month from now towards the shoot as you are right, once in a lifetime chance and the photos are so perfect! True Disney magic!!!!

I hope you don't mind but I've stolen a few shots from your MK shoot as inspiration for ours, if I make as half a beautiful bride as you were Andrea then I am truely lucky!

Wow! I'm honored! Thank you so much! You've made my day!

We are having a blue and purple theme so very similar to yours :) Thank you, and $635 is not a bad price either. They really do look lovely. Will have a peek at Lisa and Traces now, I have heard all about their wedding on a podcast but not seen any photos yet!

I think I will start saving some money each month from now towards the shoot as you are right, once in a lifetime chance and the photos are so perfect! True Disney magic!!!!

I wanted the lanterns so badly. I wanted them for my shower, but there was no way to have my shower outside and have the lanterns so then I had to have them somewhere at the wedding! ;)

And def. save the money if you can. So worth it!

Aww Andrea, I am very sad that your wonderful TR and gorgeous pics are at an end!!! I have enjoyed every minute!!!

Wow! What an amazing PJ...You two are just precious and beautiful. I seriously love everything about your planning...you gave me some great ideas. Your wedding was beautiful, you will remember that forever. :love:

Wow! What an amazing PJ...You two are just precious and beautiful. I seriously love everything about your planning...you gave me some great ideas. Your wedding was beautiful, you will remember that forever. :love:

Thank you so much! Feel free to take whatever you need :) I can't believe its already been 5 1/2 months. It feels like it was just last week!

Sooo..I just booked the room for our 1 year anniversary trip. Grand Floridian Club Level, Outer Building. I am hoping if I put that it's the 1 year ann of our DFTW, maybe they'll move us to a suite in the main building :rolleyes1 Then 180 days out, I'll call Victoria and Alberts to make dinner reservations! I've been wanting to go there forever (Since I'm trying to eat at every restaurant on property) but DH never wants to spend the money. I figure this is a good reason! I cant' believe it's been almost 6 months!

Congrats! What a lovely treat. I hope you get showered with pixie dust! :wizard:

I cannot believe where the time has gone...Soon you will be celebrating! :yay:

Just finished your pj and loved every minute of it!! I really do hope they put you in a suite or something and I hate to be the wet blanket here, but it really depends on the CM I suppose. We're ex cast members (due to the new seasonal rules,) as and when we went in July we stayed in PO French Quarters and when we got there we had requested for a river view room, it wasn't even that big of a deal but as soon as she found out we were cast members she quickly told us "sorry, but the rooms are priority to our guests and because you're cast members, you can't request a river view because there's only certain amount of river view rooms available." I was like really? We're guest right now you know. Sheesh! But! Back in 2003, I worked at Yacht and Beach and when my boyfriend at the time came over to visit me, we were staying at the Beach Club Villas in a studio room and maybe it was by chance or the cast member rules were different back then or the CM was just that awesome that they upgraded us to 2 bedroom villa instead. =) So Good Luck with that!!

My fiance and I plan to go back to Disney, I swear. I miss it so much and the pay sucked but seeing families and the children and the interaction you have with the kids, just makes it worth it to be there. His dream is to be IT for Disney. He's a huge computer dork and right now he's working for the IT department for the county here in town. I want to go back to attractions or merch, it was so laid back in merch. ANYHOW! Thanks for your lovely wedding pj!!

Yay! Congrats on booking your 1 year anniv! Hopefully you will get a little bump up! ;) Loved reading all your updates so now you can upate us with your anniv plans!! :goodvibes

Just finished your pj and loved every minute of it!! I really do hope they put you in a suite or something and I hate to be the wet blanket here, but it really depends on the CM I suppose. We're ex cast members (due to the new seasonal rules,) as and when we went in July we stayed in PO French Quarters and when we got there we had requested for a river view room, it wasn't even that big of a deal but as soon as she found out we were cast members she quickly told us "sorry, but the rooms are priority to our guests and because you're cast members, you can't request a river view because there's only certain amount of river view rooms available." I was like really? We're guest right now you know. Sheesh! But! Back in 2003, I worked at Yacht and Beach and when my boyfriend at the time came over to visit me, we were staying at the Beach Club Villas in a studio room and maybe it was by chance or the cast member rules were different back then or the CM was just that awesome that they upgraded us to 2 bedroom villa instead. =) So Good Luck with that!!

My fiance and I plan to go back to Disney, I swear. I miss it so much and the pay sucked but seeing families and the children and the interaction you have with the kids, just makes it worth it to be there. His dream is to be IT for Disney. He's a huge computer dork and right now he's working for the IT department for the county here in town. I want to go back to attractions or merch, it was so laid back in merch. ANYHOW! Thanks for your lovely wedding pj!!

Thank you!

As for being a CM and getting perks from other CMs, I agree its hit or miss. I've found that when I go to a restaurant on property, I make sure not to let them know I'm a CM until the end of the meal (unless they are being super friendly) because I've had it happen several times that I've gotten poor service as soon as the waiter found out! Boo! Personally, if it were me, I would want to be more helpful to my fellow CMs! And I hate this new 150 seasonal thing. The only reason I am really keeping it right now is because I am taking a girl's trip to the two parks in Asia next summer and I want the free entry!

Yay! Congrats on booking your 1 year anniv! Hopefully you will get a little bump up! ;) Loved reading all your updates so now you can upate us with your anniv plans!! :goodvibes

Thanks! I hoped it was okay to post about it, since it's not really wedding related, but I miss posting here!

And look at you! Only 5 months and 1 day to go! So soon!

Thank you!

As for being a CM and getting perks from other CMs, I agree its hit or miss. I've found that when I go to a restaurant on property, I make sure not to let them know I'm a CM until the end of the meal (unless they are being super friendly) because I've had it happen several times that I've gotten poor service as soon as the waiter found out! Boo! Personally, if it were me, I would want to be more helpful to my fellow CMs! And I hate this new 150 seasonal thing. The only reason I am really keeping it right now is because I am taking a girl's trip to the two parks in Asia next summer and I want the free entry!

UGH YES!!! I used to try not to tell them until the end of our meal but when using those holiday coupons, we had to present them up front and when we sat down it was "oh hey, how was your day?" to "oh, you're a cm, let me treat you like meh." Not all the fellow cm's were like that mind you especially in Via Napoli, that was the best service we had even when they knew we were cms. I thanked the guy for being so sweet with us and he said that he wouldn't want to be treated like that so he gives the same service to everyone that's a guest, even cm guests haha.

Yup, we're from MD and work for the school district so we don't have the luxury of getting up and leaving for disney work time. =( We were bummed big time!!! You're lucky though because you're seasonal but you live right there. And as far as I know, maybe the main gate rules have changed, but we get into all the parks for free with the exception of Tokyo since it's disney but they're own separately I believe. The rules are on the hub, I forget. Oh dear, I wrote a novel again. =/

Hi Andrea,

I just found your report the other day and finished reading it.

I love your colour scheme and I think you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day.

Your honeymoon looks like fun.

As well as everyone else on here I am jealous you live so close to WDW.

Hi Andrea,

I just found your report the other day and finished reading it.

I love your colour scheme and I think you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day.

Your honeymoon looks like fun.

As well as everyone else on here I am jealous you live so close to WDW.

Thank you so much! Our wedding was amazing! I can't believe its already been 6 months....it feels like it was just yesterday!

Soooo...we still haven't decorated our Christmas Tree!:eek: But I have put a few ornaments on!

Our Disney Just Married ones
CBAC7258.jpg

FC0951ED.jpg

99629B37.jpg

My Gator Just Married one that one of my BMs gave to me on the wedding day (apparently she bought it the last time we were in Gainesville together...we checked out right next to each other and she was so sneaky that I didn't see it!)
A55CA643.jpg

My adorable ornaments from my Disboard Secret Santsa (Jackie!)
1495469F.jpg

148A4878.jpg

7C8C752A.jpg

Have you seen that your engagement pictures are the "spotlight" on Disney Event Photography's website? I just saw them-- still beautiful!

Have you seen that your engagement pictures are the "spotlight" on Disney Event Photography's website? I just saw them-- still beautiful!

No! I had no idea! Thank you so much for pointing it out! I get so excited by little stuff like that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter