And They Lived Happily Ever After - A June '11 Disneymoon TR! THE END - NEW PTR!

Your outfit this day was so cute! I love your top! That last picture of Piglet and Miguel is too cute-- I love the candid, non-posed pictures!

I have an ADR for CP in August and I'll be sure to try that puffed french toast and breakfast pizza! YUM!!

DH loves to pile on food as well, just like Miguel.

Your pictures with Pooh and with Piglet are just adorable! :cutie: And how funny is Eeyore with his ear over Miguel's head. :lmao:

Looks like a great breakfast!

We tried CP for breakfast for the first time this trip too.. I had to try the pooh puffed toast after hearing so many good things about it... but didn't realise it was on the children's buffet table at first! :cutie:

I liked the biscuits with sausage gravy too - we don't have things like as breakfasts foods here... actually, could I ask you what 'grits' are?! we saw them on a few breakfast menus but weren't sure what they were! :confused3 hehe

Emma princess: x

Miguel is SOOOO deep in convo with that Piglet in the last pic :rotfl2:

Looks like you had a great breakfast. Still shocked that you got out of bed early on your honeymoon!!!!!

Have to say. My favorite part of Miguel's plate? One. single. strawberry.
Have to get your fruit in somewhere ;)

You guys are the cutest couple! Your wedding was beautiful! I went back and read a little of your trip report and I just want to tell you that it's never too late to get back into theater! If you really love it, go back and do community theater. I do it and love it too! Can't wait to hear the rest of the report.

I love reading your report! :cool1: I really like looking at the food pictures because so far those are the places I have made ADR's for our trip in Sept! Cant wait to read more!! :yay:

Courtney, I truly AM here reading along, I just haven't had much time to let you know!! I have LOVED each and every minute of the trip thus far, but that food just made me so hungry I might have to raid the fridge downstairs...I don't have anything that looks as yummy as that though! I have to say once again what a STUNNING bride you are!!! I love how they all thought you were too young to drink, much less be married! Work it girl!!! One day you will be as old as me and miss hearing that....I am so envious of the monorail being right at your doorstep...what a blessing that would be! Looking forward to more!

Congrats on your wedding :goodvibes I've read your trip reports in the past and LOVED them and I just got caught up on this one last night. After reading it I tried to book 'Ohana for us for any of the nights we are there and I couldn't :sad1: I really want to try that drink that Miguel had but we are going to Kona's for breakfast. Does anyone know if you can go to Poly's bar to have one even if you aren't staying there?

Love your pictures in front of the castle! I love that they have PP photographers out before the park opens! :thumbsup2

Aww, I love CP! That puffed french toast is SO good! I'm thinking I'll have to keep my ADR there, I just hope we have some decent character interaction this time! Although we never wait for them, we always race to the buffet as soon as we're seated! :laughing: You guys got great pics with Pooh and friends!

Hello, I am new here and only just discovered trip reports!
First up Congrats on your wedding! Ive just been reading your engagement trip which was amazing couldn't walk away been glued to the computer for afew days now!
Thankyou so much for sharing your story with us all here. I really feel like I'm there with you. I have picked up so many suggestions for our first trip in December! Will be following along with the rest of your report :)

Puffed French Toast?! It looks like I have another food to add to my must-try list!

It was so good! Definitely worth trying! :thumbsup2

Ha ha, I say boo to small plates at the buffet!

Everything looks really good. I love being on a monorail resort, it makes getting to the Magic Kingdom so much easier.

That puffed french toast looks really good.....

They seriously need bigger plates at the CP! They are so small! :sad2:

I jsut spewed soda all over my computer screen!!! You plate (s) VS Miguel's plates!!!! LOL!!!! TOTALLy me and my DH!!!

And it looks like O'hana AND CP (bfast) are on my list for next trip!!! We did CP for dinner and enjoyed it, but it looks WAY better than CM for b'fast (which we have done twice)!

I was hoping you had posted something today...I started back to work after my 10wk maternity leave (I work 2, 12 hour shifts, Sat and Sun) so I was looking forward to coming home and reading something other than patient charts, and you didn't dissapoint!

Haha - Miguel's plate is pretty funny! It didn't seem like quite the mountain at the time, but he really loaded it down! :laughing:

Ummm HELLO!!! AMAZING wedding photos! You looked stunning---loved the dress, the hair and the earrings. You looked so classic. Excited to hear about your romantic get-away!

Katie!!! I've missed you! I've been wondering how you were! How are things with the house? I sure hope you're back to stay! :goodvibes Thanks for all your sweet comments!

I Loved CP when we went there for breakfast on our last trip. Love Winnie the Pooh characters too!
The Puffed French Toast was a must-try and it was excellent! All the food there is pretty great :) I am glad you had a great breakfast experience there!

I love getting to see Pooh. I just want to smile when I see him! :cloud9:

We have never been to the CP, or many other table service restaurants. I don't like to take the time and DH is too cheap. We are usually counter service all the way but we may have to try CP for breakfast. The food looks so good.

CP is really good. I think it's one of the less expensive buffets, too. Lunch is great as well! :thumbsup2

Breakfast at CP looked great. I've heard so many positive things about the puffed French toast...and it looked delicious in your pictures!
I thought the Eyeore and Miguel picture was hilarious. I don't think I've seen Eyeore put his ears on somebody's head before. :thumbsup2
Can't wait to see how you spent your MK morning!

The puffed french toast is just as good as everyone says! The whole breakfast is really yummy. :thumbsup2 Haha, yes, that is Miguel's signature pose with any character with long ears! :lmao:

Oh my goodness, I love breakfast at CP. I've never tried the puffed french toast though, so that's on our list of must tries. You guys are so cute with the characters!

Aw, thanks! We are always pretty lucky with good character interaction. :goodvibes

I love Crystal Palace breakfast, it is so very yummy!! I think the breakfast pizza is my absolute favorite there.

Eeyore is just so darn cute!

Eeyore is so adorable! It was so cute getting to see him be happy for a minute when he saw our buttons - then he went back to being sad. :laughing:

All caught up!!! You are having a great first day so far!!! I hear you about being perceived as young. Firstly, I have JUST (at 33) stopped getting carded for R rated movies. Secondly, you would not believe how rude people were when I was pregnant (with my first, at 24, especially). People would GAPE at dh and I and ALWAYS look for a wedding ring. The best was when I was 9 months pg with my 3rd. We were at sam's club and I had my 2 nieces (11 and 9 at the time) with us. Dh had gone off, so I was pushing a 2 year old in the cart, and my 4 year old and 2 nieces were walking next to the cart. It was about to pop, I was so huge. 3 sets of people stopped and stared and one actually pointed. I laughed out loud when I realized I looked like a young mom with 4 kids and 1 on the way. I just smiled, waved, and went on my way! :lmao:

You are both cuties, by the way. I can't wait to read about the rest of your trip!!!

What a funny story! Although I would have been so embarrassed at the time! Some people seriously worry way to much about other people's lives! :sad2:

Your outfit this day was so cute! I love your top! That last picture of Piglet and Miguel is too cute-- I love the candid, non-posed pictures!

Thank you! Miguel always gets great pictures with the characters. They always seem to love him! :laughing:

I have an ADR for CP in August and I'll be sure to try that puffed french toast and breakfast pizza! YUM!!

Yes, you must! It is so good! :thumbsup2

DH loves to pile on food as well, just like Miguel.

Your pictures with Pooh and with Piglet are just adorable! :cutie: And how funny is Eeyore with his ear over Miguel's head. :lmao:

Miguel loves posing like that with the long eared characters! :lmao: They always seem to get into it too!

I love CP breakfast. So yummy! It is one of my favorite places in WDW.

It's a favorite of ours, too! We'll definitely be back for breakfast! :thumbsup2

Looks like a great breakfast!

We tried CP for breakfast for the first time this trip too.. I had to try the pooh puffed toast after hearing so many good things about it... but didn't realise it was on the children's buffet table at first! :cutie:

I liked the biscuits with sausage gravy too - we don't have things like as breakfasts foods here... actually, could I ask you what 'grits' are?! we saw them on a few breakfast menus but weren't sure what they were! :confused3 hehe

Emma princess: x

I didn't know it was on the kids buffet, either! I always feel weird getting stuff from there! :laughing:

Grits are definitely a southern staple (although I will be honest, I'm not crazy about them) I'm pretty sure they're ground corn. :confused3 Cheese grits are really good, though! :thumbsup2

Miguel is SOOOO deep in convo with that Piglet in the last pic :rotfl2:

Looks like you had a great breakfast. Still shocked that you got out of bed early on your honeymoon!!!!!

Haha! He is! He always has really great pictures with the characters. It was surprisingly really easy to get up! We never have a hard time waking up at Disney. Wish I woke up that easy every morning! :laughing:

That looks like a seriously yummy breakfast!

Great start to your first day!

It was! The perfect start to an MK day! :goodvibes

Have to say. My favorite part of Miguel's plate? One. single. strawberry.
Have to get your fruit in somewhere ;)

Haha - I thought that was pretty funny. At least he tries! :lmao:

You guys are the cutest couple! Your wedding was beautiful! I went back and read a little of your trip report and I just want to tell you that it's never too late to get back into theater! If you really love it, go back and do community theater. I do it and love it too! Can't wait to hear the rest of the report.

Aww, thank you! :goodvibes I have thought about community theatre many times! Maybe when I finish up my masters and finally have some more free time.

I love reading your report! :cool1: I really like looking at the food pictures because so far those are the places I have made ADR's for our trip in Sept! Cant wait to read more!! :yay:

Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying it! :goodvibes

Courtney, I truly AM here reading along, I just haven't had much time to let you know!! I have LOVED each and every minute of the trip thus far, but that food just made me so hungry I might have to raid the fridge downstairs...I don't have anything that looks as yummy as that though! I have to say once again what a STUNNING bride you are!!! I love how they all thought you were too young to drink, much less be married! Work it girl!!! One day you will be as old as me and miss hearing that....I am so envious of the monorail being right at your doorstep...what a blessing that would be! Looking forward to more!

Awww, thanks so much Judy! I know you have a very busy schedule! I know you're here! :hug:

Loving your TR, can't wait for more!!!

:welcome: So glad you're enjoying the report!

Congrats on your wedding :goodvibes I've read your trip reports in the past and LOVED them and I just got caught up on this one last night. After reading it I tried to book 'Ohana for us for any of the nights we are there and I couldn't :sad1: I really want to try that drink that Miguel had but we are going to Kona's for breakfast. Does anyone know if you can go to Poly's bar to have one even if you aren't staying there?

Thank you so much! And thanks for reading the previous reports, too! :goodvibes Yes, anyone can go to the Poly bar! It is right by 'Ohana's and they serve the Lapu Lapu. Keep trying for 'Ohana, though! It is a must do! :thumbsup2

Love your pictures in front of the castle! I love that they have PP photographers out before the park opens! :thumbsup2

Aww, I love CP! That puffed french toast is SO good! I'm thinking I'll have to keep my ADR there, I just hope we have some decent character interaction this time! Although we never wait for them, we always race to the buffet as soon as we're seated! :laughing: You guys got great pics with Pooh and friends!

I wasn't sure if there would be PP photographers, and I was so happy to see them! I wish we had of done more early morning pictures like that, because they turned out so good!

I'm late but Congrats!!!!!

:welcome: We're just getting started!

Hello, I am new here and only just discovered trip reports!
First up Congrats on your wedding! Ive just been reading your engagement trip which was amazing couldn't walk away been glued to the computer for afew days now!
Thankyou so much for sharing your story with us all here. I really feel like I'm there with you. I have picked up so many suggestions for our first trip in December! Will be following along with the rest of your report :)

:welcome: So glad to have you following along! And thanks for taking a look at the previous reports! I learn so many good tips reading TRs - they are addictive though! Yay for your first trip! Let me know if you decide to do a PTR - I'll definitely follow along! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter