And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:flower3:Thank you all for your birthday wishes! :flower3:

And yes, Miss & Kook I am *29* again ....we just won't mention how many times....
:laughing:

Janet B said:
:flower3:Thank you all for your birthday wishes! :flower3:

And yes, Miss & Kook I am *29* again ....we just won't mention how many times.... :laughing:

What a coincidence I'm 29 again on my next birthday...LOL

Just wanted to let everyone know that Christine's computer died but once she gets her new IPAD she'll be back with us! :thumbsup2

Hey girls. Just popping in quick before I get the boys off of the bus.

Had a scary thing happen today. I was bringing DS8 back to school from a dental cleaning appt when I blew a tire going 65 on the Highway. :scared1:

I limped over to the shoulder and was sandwiched up on the wall so the tire couldn't even be changed there. I called DH, the emergency roadside assistance and the Police to help block me from traffic. Thank goodness for cellphones! :faint:

It was pretty scary getting DS and DD over to DH's car to get out of there, but we made it fine. DH got the van towed to the dealership and is getting me new tires. :sad1:

Thinking about maybe downgrading from the Poly again. :sad2:

Happy Birthday Janet! party::bday:

And seriously. No way you are 29. When I saw you I swore you couldn't be a day over 25! ;)

Talk to you all later. :grouphug:

Iheartthemouse: that is so scary, so glad you were able to get to the side of the road. :grouphug: what did we ever do without cellphones? Glad you are all safe.

Where are you thinking of downgrading to??:coffee:

:grouphug: To my RCer family! I've missed you all a lot! Thank goodness work will slow down a little after next week -- I train my new partner on Monday, and she will be on her own starting Dec 27. we will be alternating every M/W / Fri and Tue/Thur again.

I heart the mouse : WOW! how scary! glad you and DS where ok....that's definitely something I'd never want to experience! glad you got it sorted out and are all safe and sound!

Candace: My congrats on your raise!! that's wonderful news! now maybe you can treat yourself and your family with that CL upgrade -- I just know you love it! ;)

Janet: Happy Birthday!! I hope you are blessed with many, many more happy, wonderful ones -- Enjoy your special day!

Quick Update: Well, I pulled the trigger and sent in the applications for the new job -- I applied for Online Data Operator in Inmate accounts, and for Personnel Assistant. I just have to wait for a call for an interview now -- and go through the whole process. I am nervous wondering if I made the right choice, but if I didn't try, I'd always be wondering if I should have done it! It will mean full time work / but also a raise in level/classification (I am currently and admin level 2/ i'd be going to an Admin level 3) -- so about double my salary. The centre also facilitates up to 2,000 inmates and over 800 staff -- much bigger than my current institution which has about 90 staff and 100 young people inmates! One good thing is I won't be bored or idle in that job!!
that could be a good thing or a stressful thing -- I'll have to see!
so now the waiting game begins :)

Marie

Had a scary thing happen today. I was bringing DS8 back to school from a dental cleaning appt when I blew a tire going 65 on the Highway. :scared1:

I limped over to the shoulder and was sandwiched up on the wall so the tire couldn't even be changed there. I called DH, the emergency roadside assistance and the Police to help block me from traffic. Thank goodness for cellphones! :faint:

It was pretty scary getting DS and DD over to DH's car to get out of there, but we made it fine. DH got the van towed to the dealership and is getting me new tires. :sad1:

And seriously. No way you are 29. When I saw you I swore you couldn't be a day over 25! ;)

Wow! That must have been crazy scary!!! :scared1:
I feel your pain with the tires...as you know, DH and I shelled out considerable dough to pay for the new tires on each of our cars. :headache:

:grouphug: To my RCer family! I've missed you all a lot! Thank goodness work will slow down a little after next week -- I train my new partner on Monday, and she will be on her own starting Dec 27. we will be alternating every M/W / Fri and Tue/Thur again.

I heart the mouse : WOW! how scary! glad you and DS where ok....that's definitely something I'd never want to experience! glad you got it sorted out and are all safe and sound!

Candace: My congrats on your raise!! that's wonderful news! now maybe you can treat yourself and your family with that CL upgrade -- I just know you love it! ;)

Janet: Happy Birthday!! I hope you are blessed with many, many more happy, wonderful ones -- Enjoy your special day!

Quick Update: Well, I pulled the trigger and sent in the applications for the new job -- I applied for Online Data Operator in Inmate accounts, and for Personnel Assistant. I just have to wait for a call for an interview now -- and go through the whole process. I am nervous wondering if I made the right choice, but if I didn't try, I'd always be wondering if I should have done it! It will mean full time work / but also a raise in level/classification (I am currently and admin level 2/ i'd be going to an Admin level 3) -- so about double my salary. The centre also facilitates up to 2,000 inmates and over 800 staff -- much bigger than my current institution which has about 90 staff and 100 young people inmates! One good thing is I won't be bored or idle in that job!!

Marie

Good luck!!!!! Double the salary is not a bad thing at all!!! :banana:

wookie Good job with the ADRs! Vaniller rocks! I had a shake last night and my belly was ANGRY !!! But I have a big state test later to recertify for Paramedic and it's my nerves I bet

Thanks, I'm so happy with them, that I keep going to the WDW website just to look at them.
I'm sure you'll do amazing on your test.

WOW....me too!! It's funny, my DH, that was born 2 months and 2 days after me is turning 37 on his next birthday, but I am only turning 29.

That is very scary. I'm glad you and the kids are ok. :grouphug:

Marie

I hope it turns out the way you want it to. I always tell my DSs that when they are older and looking back on their life, it won't be the things they tried and failed they will regret, it will be the things they were too scared to try.

I had an ARD meeting today for our youngest DS. In part of their testing, they ask him what his career goals were. He informed them that his goal was to kill all terrorists. I swear, that kid keeps life interesting around here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!! May your day be magical and stress free.

:bday:party::cake:

Thanks again to everyone for my birthday wishes! RCers are the best!! :hug:

:rotfl2: But you have had fewer 29 celebrations than ME! Pas, hope you rocked that State Re-certification test! :thumbsup2

Iheart, that was so scary! Thank goodness you didn't lose control of the car and were able to steer over to the side of the road safely...:hug:

why thank you!! :blush: Maybe my skin care regimen is finally paying off!! :teeth:

Is there such a thing? :upsidedow Than it would be perfect too! :goodvibes

Marie, congrats on applying for the position, like the expression, "nothing ventured, nothing gained". Even though that position is FT, you may find that with a position that is more interesting / substantive you will enjoy it even more than you current PT position.... It's always good to push ourselves to explore something new...and this might be the one for you.... hope you are granted an interview and ace it!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Christine's computer died but once she gets her new IPAD she'll be back with us! :thumbsup2

:yay: for a new IPad!! :banana:

WOW....me too!! It's funny, my DH, that was born 2 months and 2 days after me is turning 37 on his next birthday, but I am only turning 29.

:rotfl2:

Iheartthemouse: that is so scary, so glad you were able to get to the side of the road. :grouphug: what did we ever do without cellphones? Glad you are all safe.

Where are you thinking of downgrading to??:coffee:

Thanks :hug: Not sure what to do. Everything is getting booked up so I just may be sucking it up :confused3

Marie

Sounds like I great opportunity. I hope things work out well for you! :goodvibes

Wow! That must have been crazy scary!!! :scared1:
I feel your pain with the tires...as you know, DH and I shelled out considerable dough to pay for the new tires on each of our cars. :headache:

Good luck!!!!! Double the salary is not a bad thing at all!!! :banana:

Thanks :hug:. The tires weren't as bad as I thought they would be. Under $500 for tires, alignment, a tie rod and some other stuff that I have no idea what it means. :confused3 Still makes me want to cut back to replace some of that emergency fund. I get twitchy when it's not full. :upsidedow

Thanks, I'm so happy with them, that I keep going to the WDW website just to look at them.
I'm sure you'll do amazing on your test.

That is very scary. I'm glad you and the kids are ok. :grouphug:

I hope it turns out the way you want it to. I always tell my DSs that when they are older and looking back on their life, it won't be the things they tried and failed they will regret, it will be the things they were too scared to try.

I had an ARD meeting today for our youngest DS. In part of their testing, they ask him what his career goals were. He informed them that his goal was to kill all terrorists. I swear, that kid keeps life interesting around here.

Thanks :hug: Too funny about your DS. :rotfl: I hope the meeting was successful :)

Hi to everyone else :wave2:

This is a day from H E double hockey sticks. DS6 brought home a project from school to interview your GP's to learn 1st hand about life in the "old days". As you know, my parents are deceased and my ILs could give two poops about helping. :headache: This should be interesting.

Is it Friday yet????? :scared:

Is there such a thing? :upsidedow Than it would be perfect too! :goodvibes

I hope so

Thanks :hug: Too funny about your DS. :rotfl: I hope the meeting was successful :)

It was. They are just adding some more technology type help. Just a lot of laughing when talking about his unique personality.

This is a day from H E double hockey sticks. DS6 brought home a project from school to interview your GP's to learn 1st hand about life in the "old days". As you know, my parents are deceased and my ILs could give two poops about helping. :headache: This should be interesting.

Is there an elderly neighbor he could talk to?

Is it Friday yet????? :scared:

Yes please!!

PS. Sorry I'm venting/complaining so much lately. I feel like a whiner, but I know you guys understand. :grouphug:

You are not complaining. You are just giving us the chance to send you support, prayers and pixie dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter