• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

And these are the {Resort} Changes of our Lives ~In Memory of JungleCruiser <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, ladies. :goodvibes

How's everyone's Monday so far? :grouphug:

Ginny: You know... looking at the quoted picture of my Happy Hour drink and you mentioning the brewery reminds me to "Never Drink and Internet" :rotfl2: I posted the same glass two nights in a row. :rotfl:

Miss, when I saw your posted drink, just thought it was just a continuation from the last happy hour, so of course you will just refilling the same glass! :rotfl2:

Hi to all! :wave2: I am hopelessly behind! Hope everyone had a good weekend! :goodvibes

Melissa, glanced at your blog late last night... looks aweome :thumbsup2 I too, love the pix of Stephen :hug:

Dani, all your vitamix talk has me wanting one! :cool1:

have to go back and catch up! :)

Wow Linda...60 ladies?? That is going to be one amazing trip! Hope you have a wonderful time...can't wait to hear all about it!:goodvibes

Happy Birthday Dani!!!!

party::bday:party:

Hope you're having a great day!!!

Erica ~ DD8 seems to be doing just fine, maybe was just tired or something. DD6 is home sick w/daddy today...she has had a fever since Saturday the poor little thing! She has been sleeping most of the day today though so hopefully that helps. ::yes::

What!?!? Explain please!!!

Say what????? Do tell! :hyper:

Pas: To quote the kid in the elevator: "WHAT THE...?!"

<eating all the popcorn>

:faint: I missed something!!!

:grouphug: So I had a horrible 2 nights at work..then yesterday I worked 3-11p..it slowed down a bit and a fellow WDWnut was showing me info about food booths during F&G...and then 4 of us were playing with dates for airfare...well April 3th-5th had very cheap rates...so I grabbed it. Booked All Star Sports...hoping DMIL will babysit...but either way I am going (DH will have to understand ::yes::) :cheer2:

:grouphug: So I had a horrible 2 nights at work..then yesterday I worked 3-11p..it slowed down a bit and a fellow WDWnut was showing me info about food booths during F&G...and then 4 of us were playing with dates for airfare...well April 3th-5th had very cheap rates...so I grabbed it. Booked All Star Sports...hoping DMIL will babysit...but either way I am going (DH will have to understand ::yes::) :cheer2:

Nice!! I love spontaneous! So is this you and DH or you and friends?? Either way....awesome! Now I can function at work...;)

Nice!! I love spontaneous! So is this you and DH or you and friends?? Either way....awesome! Now I can function at work...;)

Me and hubs :goodvibes

If hubs can't come I am twisting Janet's arm ;)

Don't tell Brian but I am great with either companion:upsidedow Brian deserves a getaway too though ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter