And the Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down, Down Down - or Oy, Fay! Updated 10/1. The End.

Gut is what you do to an animal or fish before you cook it. I'll give you an example:

We took da boat out round 5 and trolled round the inlet for a few hours; then them blue were runnin and we got a cooler full and a few Spanish and some bass. We headed back in round lunch and I gutted em while Bob tied down the boat. Yep, we's gonna have some good eatin' tanite.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: Love ya S'latey! :hug:

CE? I'm bloating badly. popcorn::

and.......then.............u............WHAT.......................................were dyin here!!!!

Sorry, and thanks for reading! :goodvibes I was gone longer yesterday than I anticipated.

Okay, CE. I need some entertainment today while in the hospital. Get to posting that update. And don't leave me hanging again!!! Just kidding! LY/MI!

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you so long...

Morning All!!

Hi, Rosie!

CE you look great. If I was up THAT EARLY.. I would look like ROZ the REAL ROZ..

Oh, thanks! :hug: You're too nice. And thanks for the lyrics!

I don't remember that song either. But, I've never been a Pooh fan.
I've been singing, "The rain came down and the floods came up" when I see her title.

Is that a song, or just something you made up? ;)

Subscribing !
Have to see how Fay effected the parks !!
But, what happens next.....................................

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

Subbing! Need to go back and read more when the kids calm down!!!

Shawna

Thanks for coming by! :goodvibes

Hi CE!!! I made it over here! Looking forward to reading all about your trip and hearing your take on FockerFest! :thumbsup2 So, have you dried out yet?

Hi, Michelle. And nearly! :hug:

Agreed - "gutted" carries a WHOLE different meaning down south! :eek: :rotfl:

::yes:: Up north, too.

First things first.... I had NO idea you started a TR! :headache: Good thing I perused the TR boards today! Stinker! ;)

I announced on TFW, but I waited for you to get back to get really going. ;)

Look very closely at the pic of Buzz. (I think it's Buzz?:confused3 ) Just beyond him... to the right ... red stroller ... :rotfl2: :lmao:

Woody, actually, and I had NO idea! :rotfl:

Im curious about your trip.......we live in NH too! It was our first time to Disney world and Fay welcomed us as well! Cant wait to read more about your trip......:surfweb: popcorn::

Welcome! Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

You guys are so cute!!! I do not think I would like the idea of flying into the storm. I would have been so nervous about flight times and all. I'm glad we are driving. I'm keeping my eye on Hanna right now.
I'm ready for another update!!!

Aww, thanks! It's too far to drive from up here, and I'm the one who drives from NH to IL, so... ;)

sooooooooooo what did you dooooopopcorn:: popcorn::

Coming right up!

OOH, I just found this, I was checking for new trip reports.

Hiya, Mo! :hug:

subbing! can't wait to read more!

Thanks, and welcome!

CE? I'm bloating badly. popcorn::

Sorry, sorry! Coming right up!

... saw this very handsome guy. You know how you sometimes recognize someone and smile without really registering who they are or why you know them? ::yes:: That was me. I smiled. And the man smiled back, but not in an "I know you way."

THEN my brain kicked in!

"That was Andy (T, Disneyland_mama's, DH!). If Andy is here, then T must be here! Where is T?"

I looked all around. I thought maybe, just maybe, I was seeing T's mom & dad (TE and Waldo) over by D & the boys, but where was T?

I then looked to my immediate left, at the ME counter.

I saw gorgeous, long, dark hair.

In a tiny little voice I said, "T?"

Nothing.

A little louder now, "Tracy?"

She turned right around and gasped, but she was also trying to answer the ME lady.

The ME lady said something like, "It's OK, go hug your friend!" (Nice lady!) and D, who wasn't really aware of what was happening, got this from across the room:
IMG_3153.jpg

See those blurs? Blue shirt, white shirt? That's us, giving a GREAT big hug! :hug:

But T was done at the counter, and I think the rest of her crew was ready to crash - they had an overnight flight. So we just quickly said, "See you soon!" and moved on.

I was SO excited! Not long into the trip, and my first hug from a friend. :dance3:

I was quickly at the ME counter myself, and then we were nearly immediately loaded onto a bus. T was already gone - the buses must have been going well that morning.

It was raining, and we did stop at POP and then CSR first.

In the meanwhile, I got a text or 3 from Janet (jcc0621). She was at DHS that day, had a meet of her own, and was VERY wet. ;)

There were only two families on board for AKL, and when we arrived at 10:45ish, there was no line for check in. :thumbsup2

D and the boys just hung out whilst I went through check in. Here's Woody in the lobby:
IMG_3159.jpg

They had a room ready! Woohooty! Except that, as the last bit, with the CM showing me where the room would be on a map, the Focker curse struck. Sure enough, we had the last room at the end of the horseshoe. :headache:

I was very polite and charming, :angel: but I asked for a switch. I pointed out that we had 2 six year olds and don't use strollers, so that was a long walk for little legs at the end of a day of fun. Could we please move? :flower3:

She got on the phone and relayed my request (to whom, I'm not sure) and they could indeed move me, but it wouldn't be ready for a while. She gave me a card with a number to call later, and we were all set. :thumbsup2

No problem. We quickly changed into shorts (we'd worn long pants on the plane) and pulled out our ponchos. We checked our stuff with the bell desk, and headed out for the bus!

MK, here we come!

I think we need that English to English translator again. ;)
:rotfl2:

Agreed - "gutted" carries a WHOLE different meaning down south! :eek: :rotfl:

I was thinking fish and deer.
You 2 are funny :rotfl:

As I recal Jo means really dissappointed !! Am I right Jo??:confused3
You are Rosie :thumbsup2

Gut is what you do to an animal or fish before you cook it. I'll give you an example:

We took da boat out round 5 and trolled round the inlet for a few hours; then them blue were runnin and we got a cooler full and a few Spanish and some bass. We headed back in round lunch and I gutted em while Bob tied down the boat. Yep, we's gonna have some good eatin' tanite.
:lmao: It means that here too but like Rosie said also means to be dissappointed!

See those blurs? Blue shirt, white shirt? That's us, giving a GREAT big hug! :hug:
Wooohooo :yay:

In the meanwhile, I got a text or 3 from Janet (jcc0621). She was at DHS that day, had a meet of her own, and was VERY wet. ;)
Who did she meet???? :rotfl:

the Focker curse struck. Sure enough, we had the last room at the end of the horseshoe. :headache:
Uh oh :sad2:

She got on the phone and relayed my request (to whom, I'm not sure) and they could indeed move me, but it wouldn't be ready for a while. She gave me a card with a number to call later, and we were all set. :thumbsup2
Yay, it's always worth asking nicely :thumbsup2

and pulled out our ponchos.
Ponchos? You needed your ponchos? :confused: :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

:lmao: That's so true! Just last nite, I said " fry up those catfish after yer done guttin' 'em!" :rotfl:

+++++++++++++++++++++++

CE---wow! You met T at the airport! That's pretty cool!

So, did u like your 2nd room???

... They had a room ready! Woohooty! Except that, as the last bit, with the CM showing me where the room would be on a map, the Focker curse struck. Sure enough, we had the last room at the end of the horseshoe. :headache:

I was very polite and charming, :angel: but I asked for a switch. I pointed out that we had 2 six year olds and don't use strollers, so that was a long walk for little legs at the end of a day of fun. Could we please move? :flower3:

No problem. We quickly changed into shorts (we'd worn long pants on the plane) and pulled out our ponchos. We checked our stuff with the bell desk, and headed out for the bus!

MK, here we come!

Without knowing the Focker Curse in Advance.. I was destined to be a "Focker" If I do not make a request when making my reservation... I am either on the TOP FLOOR OR the Farthest Room out.. SOMETIMES.. I HAVE BEEN BOTH :scared1:

Without knowing the Focker Curse in Advance.. I was destined to be a "Focker" If I do not make a request when making my reservation... I am either on the TOP FLOOR OR the Farthest Room out.. SOMETIMES.. I HAVE BEEN BOTH :scared1:

::yes:: We actually walked down to the furthest room ever last May, then had "construction view" rather than "savannah view" so we changed. That was before I really was a Focker, too. ;) Does anybody EVER originally get the close rooms? :lmao:

Being from the South.. I totally undertood EVERY WORD Slate Said...

"I'll Tell you What.....";)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

... saw this very handsome guy.

I have to agree that Andy is handsome as well as D and all the Focker men:thumbsup2

She turned right around and gasped, but she was also trying to answer the ME lady.

The ME lady said something like, "It's OK, go hug your friend!" (Nice lady!)

AWW:goodvibes

OK Janet who was it you met?

MK, here we come!

Woohoo:woohoo:

A little louder now, "Tracy?"

The ME lady said something like, "It's OK, go hug your friend!" (Nice lady!) and D, who wasn't really aware of what was happening, got this from across the room:
IMG_3153.jpg
One of my favorite FockerFest stories! :goodvibes

They had a room ready! Woohooty! Except that, as the last bit, with the CM showing me where the room would be on a map, the Focker curse struck. Sure enough, we had the last room at the end of the horseshoe. :headache:
We really need to start tracking these - that's what? The 5th, 6th time? :headache:

She got on the phone and relayed my request (to whom, I'm not sure)
I love when they do this! Like it's some kind of "Bat Phone." :cool2:
MK, here we come!
Yay! :woohoo:

IMG_3153.jpg

SHow off...meet in the airport:snooty:

Are you trying to say I talk too much:rolleyes1

: Who did she meet???? :rotfl:

Gee, I wonder;)

Uh oh :sad2:

OK Janet who was it you met?

The DIser fromerly known as the Brit:rotfl2:

Are you trying to say I talk too much:rolleyes1

:
why no, Janet....cause I for one, NEVER got a text! And here I am on an unlimited plan..........and give u my cell phone number...........and worry sick about you........;)

I'm accepting the "good looking husband" compliment on behalf of "Bob."

Yeah. He's cute.

And, I would have called TE. No one said to.... Poor TE!!!! :goodvibes

Great update, CE!
MEL:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter