And the Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down, Down Down - or Oy, Fay! Updated 10/1. The End.

Okay, CE. I need some entertainment today while in the hospital. Get to posting that update. And don't leave me hanging again!!!:rotfl: Just kidding! LY/MI! :hug:

CE you look great. If I was up THAT EARLY.. I would look like ROZ the REAL ROZ..

And I have been singing that great little Winnie the Pooh song that brings back wonderful childhood memories.

WHY DO I REMEMBER IT BETTER THAN SARA:headache: Too much "entertainment now a days I guess.. Just wish I could remember the "Happy Birthday" Song from The Winnie the Pooh Show.

The rain, rain, rain came down, down, down
In rushing, rising riv'lets,
'til the river crept out of it's bed
And crept right into Piglet's!

Poor Piglet, he was frightened,
With quite a rightful fright.
And so, in desperation
A message he did write.

HELP
P P Piglet
Me!

He placed it in a bottle
And it floated out of sight.

And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down
So Piglet started bailing.

He was unaware, atop his chair,
While bailing he was sailing!
And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down
And the flood rose up, up, upper.

Pooh, too, was caught and so he thought,
"I must rescue my supper!"
Ten honey pots he rescued,
Enough to see him through,
But as he sopped up his supper,
The river sopped up Pooh!
And the water swirled and tossed him
In a honey pot (pop)
the Rain Rain Rain came down Down Down
(And fade out)

I don't remember that song either. :confused3 But, I've never been a Pooh fan.
I've been singing, "The rain came down and the floods came up" when I see her title. :cutie:

:goodvibes Subscribing !:goodvibes
Have to see how Fay effected the parks !!
But, what happens next.....................................

Hi CE!!! :goodvibes I made it over here! Looking forward to reading all about your trip and hearing your take on FockerFest! :thumbsup2 So, have you dried out yet? ;)

First things first.... I had NO idea you started a TR! :headache: Good thing I perused the TR boards today! Stinker! ;)

Second.....

IMG_3151.jpg
Look very closely at the pic of Buzz. (I think it's Buzz?:confused3 ) Just beyond him... to the right ... red stroller ... :rotfl2: :lmao:

First things first.... I had NO idea you started a TR! :headache: Good thing I perused the TR boards today! Stinker! ;)

Second.....

Look very closely at the pic of Buzz. (I think it's Buzz?:confused3 ) Just beyond him... to the right ... red stroller ... :rotfl2: :lmao:

Im curious about your trip.......we live in NH too! It was our first time to Disney world and Fay welcomed us as well! Cant wait to read more about your trip......:surfweb: popcorn::

You guys are so cute!!! I do not think I would like the idea of flying into the storm. I would have been so nervous about flight times and all. I'm glad we are driving. I'm keeping my eye on Hanna right now.
I'm ready for another update!!!

Glad you were not delayed and the flt was uneventful.

I started telling Happy that "this plane had no bathroom" otherwise he want to check it our every 10 mins:rotfl2:

sooooooooooo what did you dooooopopcorn:: popcorn::

What does "Gutted "mean down south??:lmao: As I recal Jo means really dissappointed !! Am I right Jo??:confused3

Gut is what you do to an animal or fish before you cook it. I'll give you an example:

We took da boat out round 5 and trolled round the inlet for a few hours; then them blue were runnin and we got a cooler full and a few Spanish and some bass. We headed back in round lunch and I gutted em while Bob tied down the boat. Yep, we's gonna have some good eatin' tanite.

OOH, I just found this, I was checking for new trip reports.

Phew, I made it.

Thanks for the links as I did skip over the chit chat;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter