An Imagineer Fell For Bill - **New 10/19 Last 2 installments**

I've been away from TR's, busy planning my own trip. It looks like a great trip so far. I loved the Flower and Garden Festival last year. The topiaries are amazing. We are going to T-Rex this trip with my DGS. He saw the pics you had and got really excited. I have never been there so had nothing to show him. Looking forward to more.

May2011blackcamera229.jpg

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I'm only reading with the chapter links.

I believe this is a risotto and shrimp meal. It looks delicious and I am adding it to my (long) list of items I want to try.

I'm loving this TR so far. It's one of the best I have read to date on the Dis (my own included :lmao: ).

I can't wait to get back reading more about you and Bill. You have such a great relationship and look like you are having the best time in the World.

What great pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them with us - they were lots of fun to look at. I think I may have been scared of Disneyland back in the day!

Those are the coolest photos! Some are down right :eek:

I NEVER want to see the castle done up like a birthday cake again. That is just so wrong!

What a fun event to attend.

:rotfl2:

Whoa... I've never had my own photo caption complete with ARROW before—thanks!!!

I'm loving re-living Destination D through your report, although it is also making me feel guilty that I have not yet started my own report... or the one on Destination D at Disneyland last year... or finished my D23 Expo trip report... :scared:

It's Bonhomme from the Quebec Winter Carnival!!! Love him!!!

I had no clue, thanks to you and Lessa I know now!!

Love all of the pictures!! I hope Carrie sees your LurkyLoo sighting pic!

She is so busy I doubt she does see it, I might post it on her TR :rotfl:.

Love the pictures! Looked like a fun time.

Thanks Darla!! It was really fun.

What a great event! Can't wait to hear about Dave Smith!

I am so happy we decided to do this event, it was amazing.

I've been away from TR's, busy planning my own trip. It looks like a great trip so far. I loved the Flower and Garden Festival last year. The topiaries are amazing. We are going to T-Rex this trip with my DGS. He saw the pics you had and got really excited. I have never been there so had nothing to show him. Looking forward to more.

Planning is fun. Your DGS will love T-Rex, I am glad he liked the pictures.

I love all the old photos weird or not :lmao:. What a great event:thumbsup2

Paul and Becky made it even more fun with their commentary. We talked to both of them at different points during those two days. D23 people are just fanastic!!

I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I'm only reading with the chapter links.

I believe this is a risotto and shrimp meal. It looks delicious and I am adding it to my (long) list of items I want to try.

I'm loving this TR so far. It's one of the best I have read to date on the Dis (my own included :lmao: ).

I can't wait to get back reading more about you and Bill. You have such a great relationship and look like you are having the best time in the World.

I do know that Tutto likes to change their menu around, I hope it is still there when you go. Thank you so much for reading and posting on our trip report. Bill and I do love WDW. It truly is our happy place.

What great pictures! Thank you so much for sharing them with us - they were lots of fun to look at. I think I may have been scared of Disneyland back in the day!

There was some crazy stuff in those early days of Disneyland. There are even more stories, I just hit the highlights. The weird presentation was jam packed.

:goodvibes

My DD16 and I want Spectro back, too! The Spectro guys are NOT weird. :lmao:

I don't think they are weird either :thumbsup2.

Those are the coolest photos! Some are down right :eek:

I NEVER want to see the castle done up like a birthday cake again. That is just so wrong!

What a fun event to attend.

We really enjoyed the presentations, some of the pictures were down right hilarious. I never want to see a pink cake castle again either, ewwww!!!

:rotfl2:

Whoa... I've never had my own photo caption complete with ARROW before—thanks!!!

I'm loving re-living Destination D through your report, although it is also making me feel guilty that I have not yet started my own report... or the one on Destination D at Disneyland last year... or finished my D23 Expo trip report... :scared:

Well I am trying to draw in readers so I used you as a prop :lmao:. I did promote all your websites though :thumbsup2. You are quite busy so I understand why you haven't been able to do all those reports.

I want to thank you again for taking the time to talk to us during Destination D, I didn't want to bother you, you were so nice to us.

How awesome was that event?! I love all of that random stuff.

The World Showcase people? Had absolutely NO idea about that. Kind of bizarre.

I love how they think that Kitchen Kabaret and Food Rocks were weird shows. I loved them when I was a kid. Wait, does that mean I'm WEIRD?! :lmao:

Well I am trying to draw in readers so I used you as a prop :lmao:. I did promote all your websites though :thumbsup2. You are quite busy so I understand why you haven't been able to do all those reports.

I want to thank you again for taking the time to talk to us during Destination D, I didn't want to bother you, you were so nice to us.

Oh, I didn't know if I'd spoil the report by mentioning that part, but I really enjoyed getting a chance to chat with you! It felt like running into old friends. :goodvibes I love how the DIS draws us all together that way!

I do know that Tutto likes to change their menu around, I hope it is still there when you go. Thank you so much for reading and posting on our trip report. Bill and I do love WDW. It truly is our happy place.

It's my happy place too, but I haven't been since 2007. Hoping to go next August....can't wait.

I hope maybe that meal has been brought back into rotation by the time I get there. Shirmp and risotto...I could eat that every day.

I can't wait for an update.

How awesome was that event?! I love all of that random stuff.

The World Showcase people? Had absolutely NO idea about that. Kind of bizarre.

I love how they think that Kitchen Kabaret and Food Rocks were weird shows. I loved them when I was a kid. Wait, does that mean I'm WEIRD?! :lmao:

You aren't weird, people there were loving those pictures of Kitchen Kaberet and Food Rocks :).

Oh, I didn't know if I'd spoil the report by mentioning that part, but I really enjoyed getting a chance to chat with you! It felt like running into old friends. :goodvibes I love how the DIS draws us all together that way!

I am sorry I rattled on and on to you, I get that way when I am nervous. I have alway enjoyed your reports so much so getting to meet you was great. :goodvibes

Yeah!! An update. Love your trip report. Looking forward to reading more!

Thanks!

It's my happy place too, but I haven't been since 2007. Hoping to go next August....can't wait.

I hope maybe that meal has been brought back into rotation by the time I get there. Shirmp and risotto...I could eat that every day.

I can't wait for an update.

Oh I hope you get to go next August!! Bill LOVED that meal he hopes it is still around in December.

OK, I posted yesterday and my post went poof:confused3

Anyway....

The event sounds awesome. I remember reading about the Mickey Mouse Revue. Can't wait to hear about Dave Smit.

Um....DLR can keep Spectro, I LOVE the ELP so much better:thumbsup2

Been lurking for a while now, but wanted to say how much I'm enjoying your trip report! I love the pic if you and Bill on Toy Story Mania!! :thumbsup2

I'm wondering if Mickey Mouse Revue is the one that's at Tokyo Disneyland. :confused3

Oh, I love all the weird/odd Disneyland photos!

We used to eat at the Aunt Jemima Pancake House every time we visited DLR. It's now called the River Belle Terrace, but still has killer pancakes. :thumbsup2

The picture of Minnie with Dolly Parton cracked me up. Wonder why Minnie's wearing Sally Jesse Raphael glasses? :confused3

I hope you get your wish and Spectro returns to the MK.... we miss our MSEP. :guilty:

What a fun looking event! All the Weird Disney was great (and sometimes creepy) to see. I loved the Food Rocks and Kitchen Kaberet and wish there had been a way to salvage them when Soarin went in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter