Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this?

chalkboard_bart2.jpg

Amy,
Just left PTA and had to let you know that everyone loved Bart- We are going to do t-shirts for the kids to wear when we go.- Parents have to dress in business attire. We may use the other design for posters and such.

Can I get you to do a Bart candy wrapper for me on the back something like
Shady Hill Elementy PTA Marion County wants legislators to save our schools.

We want to be able to give something to the representatives to remember us.

Here are the Avatar designs...

nick_avatarnamefill.jpg

nick_avatarnamefill2.jpg

Thank you for doing the Text names for me!

This looks so great! I do have a favor to ask if it is possible. This may be way too much work, but the guy flying up in the corner is a bad guy (I didn't realize it...my son told me :) .....He said there is one other character (a blind girl) that is a good guy, do you have a picture of her that you could put on it and take the bad guy off.

I feel bad asking because I know these are very time consuming, so if you can't change it I understand.

Thanks again, so much!
Sonya

Amy,
Just left PTA and had to let you know that everyone loved Bart- We are going to do t-shirts for the kids to wear when we go.- Parents have to dress in business attire. We may use the other design for posters and such.

Can I get you to do a Bart candy wrapper for me on the back something like
Shady Hill Elementy PTA Marion County wants legislators to save our schools.

We want to be able to give something to the representatives to remember us.

I am so glad they liked it! Here is the candy bar design... I hope this gives you plenty of time to get them printed and assembled before tonight.

candybar_chalkboard_bart.jpg

I am so glad they liked it! Here is the candy bar design... I hope this gives you plenty of time to get them printed and assembled before tonight.

candybar_chalkboard_bart.jpg

Amy,
Luckily now I have a little time, we are going to Tallahassee March 18 for the rally, I'm in charge of printing the t-shirts on transfers- good thing I placed that order with you- hopefully I will have them by today or Monday. I'm going to email the candy bar design to the PTA president and to the principle right now.

I truly can't thank you enough- Everyone commented on the designs and were really impressed- I gave you all the credit!!!!!!:hug:

WONDERFUL! I love it! My husband (who teaches high school) was wondering if you could make one for him after he saw mine..:rotfl: Any chance you could make one with Mr. Martell's Class? They take the MCAS as well.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I would be happy to make one for your hubby...

mrmartell_survivorcandy.jpg

Could you do Dale, Jr. and Dale Fan? If that's too much trouble one will be fine and it doesn't matter which. Thank you.

Here are both, now you can choose which one you like better (or she can choose)... I like the way the fan one looks better but wasn't sure what you might think.

dalejr_dalefill.jpg

dalefan_dalefill.jpg

do you make pressed penny labels? if so can you do Hulk, Spiderman and Thing 1 or cat in the hat. Thank you !!:cutie:

Here are your requests - Out of respect for Natalie, I wanted to be sure I ran it by her first, because the design idea was hers.

hulk_pressedpenny.jpg

spiderman_pressedpenny.jpg

thing1_pressedpenny.jpg

Thank you for doing the Text names for me!
This looks so great! I do have a favor to ask if it is possible. This may be way too much work, but the guy flying up in the corner is a bad guy (I didn't realize it...my son told me :) .....He said there is one other character (a blind girl) that is a good guy, do you have a picture of her that you could put on it and take the bad guy off.
I feel bad asking because I know these are very time consuming, so if you can't change it I understand.
Thanks again, so much!
Sonya

I actually did not make the original background (but had cleaned it up a lot). It was a little bigger job to remove him. I hope he likes this one better.

Amy,
Luckily now I have a little time, we are going to Tallahassee March 18 for the rally, I'm in charge of printing the t-shirts on transfers- good thing I placed that order with you- hopefully I will have them by today or Monday. I'm going to email the candy bar design to the PTA president and to the principle right now.
I truly can't thank you enough- Everyone commented on the designs and were really impressed- I gave you all the credit!!!!!!:hug:

Thanks for all the credit - but you are the one doing the truely important job. Go and fight for our children's education!

Thank you SO much!! She picked the fan one too....thanks again!

You are welcome, I am glad she liked it!

Hubby thanks you! :cool2:

You are welcome (or he is!). I am glad I could help!

Amy, You have designed shirts for me before and they were great. I was wondering if you could fullfill some requests for me. Could you please make me:

1. A survivor candy wrapper that saids- Ms. Haurin's 4th grade class survived the NJASK!!!!

2. A Detroit Tigers logo but instead of Detroit could you make it Somerdale Tigers. Can you make one of these in orange and one in black?

3. A St. Louis Cardinals logo but instead of St. Louis could you make it Somerdale Cardinals. I will be putting this on a red shirt.

Thank you so much I know youll do a great job (you always do)

Peggy

I actually did not make the original background (but had cleaned it up a lot). It was a little bigger job to remove him. I hope he likes this one better.

Amy,

Thank you so much, it is absolutely perfect! He is so excited about wearing this next week!

Thanks again for doing this for us,
Sonya

Hey Amy, Great work!

I was wondering if I could get thing 1, thing 2, thing 3 and thing 4 all on the thing one guy (with blue hair) and in a box with a really light blue background? I'd like to make shirts for my family but really love the actual character so I want him included!

Thank you!

Amy, You have designed shirts for me before and they were great. I was wondering if you could fullfill some requests for me. Could you please make me:

1. A survivor candy wrapper that saids- Ms. Haurin's 4th grade class survived the NJASK!!!!

2. A Detroit Tigers logo but instead of Detroit could you make it Somerdale Tigers. Can you make one of these in orange and one in black?

3. A St. Louis Cardinals logo but instead of St. Louis could you make it Somerdale Cardinals. I will be putting this on a red shirt.

Thank you so much I know youll do a great job (you always do)

Peggy

Here is the candy bar wrapper...

haurin_survivorcandy.jpg

For the other designs, do you want the logos on the baseball with the text around it (like my other designs) or just simply the logos themselves with the text below it? Also for the Tigers one - did you want the D logo, the D logo with the Tiger or the text "Tigers". Sorry I am so not a sports fan.

Hey Amy, Great work!

I was wondering if I could get thing 1, thing 2, thing 3 and thing 4 all on the thing one guy (with blue hair) and in a box with a really light blue background? I'd like to make shirts for my family but really love the actual character so I want him included!

Thank you!

Is this what you had in mind for the blue or did you want the circle light blue? Thing 1 has his eyes closed and thing 2 has them open. I normally alternate so they do not all look alike. Do you want them all closed like this one? Let me know and I'll do them all.

thing1_blue.jpg

Amy,
The candy wrapper looks great!!!! Thanks.
For the shirts-
The cardinals one, if you could find the text "cardinals" with the birds on it and above it Somerdale.

The Tiger's one I would like to have the text "Tigers" with the Tiger (no D) on it and the Somerdale above it.

I want to cut out around everything and put it the shirts with no white showing.
The cardinals shirt will be red (there may be some white in that one since the cardinals colors are red and white)
The Tigers logo are going to go on one black shirt and one orange shirt, so If you could make the same logo (one in orange and one in Black) that would be great. If not I will try to change the color on my computer.

Thanks sooooo much for your help!!!!!!!!!!

Amy thank you so very much for thr penny money labels you made! can I get Thing 1-4 circle only and Mom of Things,Dad of Things and MawMaw of Things? Thank You my family is goimg to be so excited! can you make the snack size candy wrappers and kiss stickers ? if so can you make something from one of the parks US< IOA<SW. Hopefully after this i can leave you alone lol! thanks again:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Amy,

I was wondering...I recently found out that I am expecting my 2nd child and I wanted to do a t-shirt for my 5 year old that says something like "Guess What" on the front and "I'm going to be a big sister?" on the back...as a fun way of telling friends and family our news.

Do you think you would be able to do something up for me along those lines...something girly/pink (her favourites). I know you do such beautiful work that anything you could come up with would be a thousand times better than my limited imagination :-)

I also have friends being married in Manila, Phillipines on April 17, 2009. Would you be able do do up something with their names "Ian & Mecil" and the date that I could post on their wedding site as a surprise.

I hope this isn't too much to ask...thank you so much.

Zoie96 :banana:

Amy,

Just wanted you to know I received the transfers today- would have gotten them Saturday but I had you send them to work thinking I'd get them faster:headache: - Can't wait to use them for the Rally T-shirts-

PTA loved the candy wrappers- thought is was a fantastic idea- even politicians can't resist chocolate!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter