Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hi I was wondering if I could request a couple of things? My son would love his name in the minecraft... his name is Cody.
My second request is a Design with a huge bean stock, with the names of three kids on the leafs maybe and the name of the Mom on shoes maybe going up the stock. My DBF went through a really bad divorce and she is getting back on track and moving on up to a better life, and we have named her new family (Mom, and 3 boys) Team Beanstock. Everyone is just going in the right direction like the beanstock story. The name of the boys are Evan, Ean, and Van. Her name is Jennifer or Mom which ever you think would work. I hope this is not to much to ask for, but I though of you right away when we gave her family this new nick name.
Thanks so much
Michelle

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for sending me your website link, I love you designs. Could you please help me with the following designs:

PV62: Harry Potter - Universal name: Jack
ND132: Transformer - Optimus Prime Jack
PV25: Sea World Penguin, name: Connor 2015
and would you be able to do a name design with Connor and Minions. He likes them all so any minion design would be great.

Thank you so much
Vikki

Sorry it has taken so long. Real life was extra busy this week...

jack_harrypotteruniversal_zpsiair9gfq.jpg

jack_transformersprimefill_zpsqaebkutf.jpg

connor_seaworldmanypenguins_zps8xn2c0ef.jpg

connor_minionsfill_zps68ioaime.jpg

connor_minionsfull_zpsqohmesvb.jpg

Hi I was wondering if I could request a couple of things? My son would love his name in the minecraft... his name is Cody.
My second request is a Design with a huge bean stock, with the names of three kids on the leafs maybe and the name of the Mom on shoes maybe going up the stock. My DBF went through a really bad divorce and she is getting back on track and moving on up to a better life, and we have named her new family (Mom, and 3 boys) Team Beanstock. Everyone is just going in the right direction like the beanstock story. The name of the boys are Evan, Ean, and Van. Her name is Jennifer or Mom which ever you think would work. I hope this is not to much to ask for, but I though of you right away when we gave her family this new nick name.
Thanks so much
Michelle

This week has been crazy for me and I am trying to get caught up on designs. Here are the minecraft ones. Give me a couple/few days to work on the other one...

cody_minecraftfill_zpsnfsow2om.jpg

cody_minecraftfull2_zpsbxxqpz2m.jpg

Thanks so much
Michelle

I am thinking that maybe Beanstock is also a family name or inside joke. If not, the correct spelling is beanstalk. Let me know if you would like it changed. I also wasn't sure if the shoes looked good or not. They can easily be removed if you do not like them.

beanstalkb_zpsxpqowbdb.jpg

I am thinking that maybe Beanstock is also a family name or inside joke. If not, the correct spelling is beanstalk. Let me know if you would like it changed. I also wasn't sure if the shoes looked good or not. They can easily be removed if you do not like them.

Thank you so much this is amazing!!!!!! Please correct the spelling :) I think that if it's ok with you I would like to take the shoes off. She is going to just freak out when she get's this on a bag, shirts, coffee mugs! You are wonderful, thanks again!!!!!!

beanstalkb_zpsxpqowbdb.jpg

Hey Amy, we are going on a mother/daughters trip to WDW next month! and the DD is paying WooHoo! Is there any way you can help come up with a design for a special shirt for us. I'm wanting to do a take on breakfast at tiffany's since they may be getting their bracelets for Christmas if they are good. But I am open to anything fun. I'm trying to use up my transfer sheets so I can order more lmbo
Thanks

Hey Amy, we are going on a mother/daughters trip to WDW next month! and the DD is paying WooHoo! Is there any way you can help come up with a design for a special shirt for us. I'm wanting to do a take on breakfast at tiffany's since they may be getting their bracelets for Christmas if they are good. But I am open to anything fun. I'm trying to use up my transfer sheets so I can order more lmbo
Thanks

Something like this? I can make text changes easily, if you want it to say something else...

breakfast_at_tiffanys_horiz_zpsw3vzjzxn.jpg

Hi Amy
This is cute, however my DD would like to make some changes, LOL. Can you take out Audrey, add some pearls and use a girlier text. Sorry, I have created a little monster when it comes to details LOL. She loves the chevron and outline and thinks it's super cute!

Something like this? I can make text changes easily, if you want it to say something else...

breakfast_at_tiffanys_horiz_zpsw3vzjzxn.jpg

Hi Amy
This is cute, however my DD would like to make some changes, LOL. Can you take out Audrey, add some pearls and use a girlier text. Sorry, I have created a little monster when it comes to details LOL. She loves the chevron and outline and thinks it's super cute!

How about something like this...

breakfast_at_tiffanys_horiz2_zpsenupjzfn.jpg

Amy I cant figure out how to contact you on here. So a reply is all I have been able to figure out. I was wondering if you could help me with a pikachu name? I am having major surgery in 9 dayand I am trying to finish handmade Christmas gifts for my 13 Grandbabies. Thanks Debi

Amy I cant figure out how to contact you on here. So a reply is all I have been able to figure out. I was wondering if you could help me with a pikachu name? I am having major surgery in 9 dayand I am trying to finish handmade Christmas gifts for my 13 Grandbabies. Thanks Debi

I would be glad to make you a design but I would need the name of the child you would like me to use. Also, would you like a name fill or a full design. No matter on that, I can do both. But please supply me with what name you would like me to use.

I would be glad to make you a design but I would need the name of the child you would like me to use. Also, would you like a name fill or a full design. No matter on that, I can do both. But please supply me with what name you would like me to use.
His name is Anubis. I'm not sure of the difference in a fill or a full. Thanks so much for helping me I appreciate it so much.Debi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter