Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy,

I was wondering if I can get three things done for my children's birthday party. We are doing a pizza making party.

I would like two names fills with Italy colors or the Italian flag. The names are Brandon & the other one is Evan

The other request is I need a Guest check but I would like it personalized to say Brandon & Evan's pizzeria party. Maybe the check # could be the date of the kids party which is 082513.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks so much for your help!

Here are your requested designs...

brandon_italyflagfill_zps94e27b68.jpg

evan_italyflagfill_zpsc397b2dc.jpg

guest_check_zps747bd278.jpg

Hi Amy,
Im looking for something cute and girly that says "Kindergarten Rocks" to make my DD a shirt for the 1st day. Do you have anything like this?

Thanks!!
Melanie

I went a little stealth and found what I thought was her name. If you do not want her name added or this is the wrong name, let me know and I will make changes.

taylor_guitarpreschool_zpsd01730b1.jpg

thanks for taking the time to make my disign! i really like it and can't wait to sport my tee at the first game!
thanks, Beth

After a little searching online, I have an idea of who he is. Would you like a design with this theme? A full design? A name fill? Any particular names or text you would like included? Let me know and I can work on something for you.

It's for my nephews first birthday party. Anything and everything you can do would be great!! And much appreciated. :) I am not very creative. His name is Gavin. He loves this show! Thanks for all your help and I can't wait to see what you can come up with :) His birthday isn't until November so no set date on the party yet.

Hi Amy,

I'm back for help for our next vacation.

This time we are trying a Christmas cruise on the Carnival Magic.

I was wondering if you would be able to come up with a cute design - or two - for me to use to make my DDs shirts. Their names are Madison and Makayla.

Also, I'm planning to give away coasters again. If you are able to again, I'd love a cute Christmassy Carnival Magic design to use. The coasters are round.

Thank you.

Hopefully you like the way these turned out...

madison_cruisechristmas_zps8d107d6c.jpg

makayla_cruisechristmas_zps64b45b44.jpg

makayla_cruise_ship_christmas_zps7f484277.jpg

madison_cruise_ship_christmas_zps02f58c7d.jpg

cruise_porthole_christmas_zpsc75e7a11.jpg

Oh my goodness, Amy- that came out SO cute! Thank you! Now, to show how stupid I am, do I now just ' right click' and save that picture to my pictures file? Then, when I am ready to print it to the transfer paper, will it open to the correct size?

Many thanks, again- my big 'kid' will have the biggest smile on his face when I pull this out.

I will get back to you when I have decided on which Harry Potter design I want.

Bobette

I know that other designers on the boards say to go to Photobucket and download or save from there but I have never had any issues with just right clicking and choosing save. So whichever you would like to do is fine.

Amy,
One again I am looking at your work and wow, we are so lucky to have you take the time to do these designs for us.

I was wondering if you could do a baseball invite for my son's birthday??

Christopher's 5th Birthday Party
Game Day: Sunday, Dec. 1st
First Pitch: 1pm
Holland Ball Park: 2808 Prairie Iris Dr. Land O' Lakes, FL. 34638 (can do LOL- for short if no space)
Batting line-up due: Sunday, Nov. 24th at (813) 917-5656 or marquislaura@yahoo.com
Make sure to wear your favorite baseball shirt!

(can me MLB or Yankee- not to baby like- colors will be an all American red, white and blue baseball party)

Can you also do a coordinating Happy 5th Birthday Christopher banner, blank food cards, Concessions banner?

Thanks so much!!!!

Laura
marquislaura at yahoo dot com

The wording on the fire one was "Firefighter's Princess" so I left it Firefighter's and just changed it to Queen. If you want it to say Fire Mans, I can change it, let me know.

gammie_grammablessing_zps35685e93.jpg

gammie_rosesfill_zpse8806b69.jpg

queen_fireprincess_zps4dff793e.jpg

nana_firefill_zps85118c65.jpg

Those are perfect. I have gone through 2 sets of your transfer papers this month making shirts for our vacation. They were awesome. Will post pictures once we get them uploaded!!

It's for my nephews first birthday party. Anything and everything you can do would be great!! And much appreciated. :) I am not very creative. His name is Gavin. He loves this show! Thanks for all your help and I can't wait to see what you can come up with :) His birthday isn't until November so no set date on the party yet.

Here are a few... I hope you like them.

daniel_tiger_invite_zpsc22cc260.jpg

daniel_tiger_full_zps90e45e47.jpg

gavin_daniel_tiger_namefill_zps4c248a63.jpg

Amy,

As always they are perfect. Thank you so very much. I love how you use so many pretty colors - it allows me to buy multiple colored shirts for my DDs. They are always so thrilled with their new vacation shirts.

Again, thank you!!!

Amy,
One again I am looking at your work and wow, we are so lucky to have you take the time to do these designs for us.

I was wondering if you could do a baseball invite for my son's birthday??

Christopher's 5th Birthday Party
Game Day: Sunday, Dec. 1st
First Pitch: 1pm
Holland Ball Park: 2808 Prairie Iris Dr. Land O' Lakes, FL. 34638 (can do LOL- for short if no space)
Batting line-up due: Sunday, Nov. 24th at (813) 917-5656 or marquislaura@yahoo.com
Make sure to wear your favorite baseball shirt!

(can me MLB or Yankee- not to baby like- colors will be an all American red, white and blue baseball party)

Can you also do a coordinating Happy 5th Birthday Christopher banner, blank food cards, Concessions banner?

Thanks so much!!!!

Laura
marquislaura at yahoo dot com

I wasn't sure what you meant by "Concessions Banner". I hope you like these...

baseball_mlb_invite_zps55bb18dc.jpg

baseball_mlb_full_zps4640068e.jpg

baseball_mlb_foodcard_zps7f9054fa.jpg

concessions_baseball_mlb_full_zpse7416130.jpg

Those are perfect. I have gone through 2 sets of your transfer papers this month making shirts for our vacation. They were awesome. Will post pictures once we get them uploaded!!

You are very welcome! And I would LOVE to see pictures!

Amy,
As always they are perfect. Thank you so very much. I love how you use so many pretty colors - it allows me to buy multiple colored shirts for my DDs. They are always so thrilled with their new vacation shirts.
Again, thank you!!!

You are welcome! I am glad you like the way they turned out!

hi Amy, I was wondering if you could help me. My friend saw the name fill that another DISer made (she REALLY helped me out) and is in love with it. It was for my daughters seat pocket. Now she would really like one, but wants owls. As soon as she was asking how i got it, I thought of you since you do non-disney! Any way you could help her out?

The name is Olivia
owl themed
going onto hot pink material and her other fave color is lime green.

I know she'd appreciate it, and she'd post herself but she never heard of disboards before I told her about it!

Hi Amy,

I was wondering if you could create a Menu for my kids italian pizza party. I would like each side to have the color strips going down each side- green, white then red. Maybe it could say Mangia Mangia! up at the top then under it maybe a chef hat & a mustache. I will write in everything on the menu

I would like it to be made for a regular size paper 8.5 x11

Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter