Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Amy I am wondering if I could please request a couple items to be designed? My sons 3rd birthday party we are doing yo gabba gabba theme, I would like to make cupcake toppers with all the yo gabba characters that say "Happy 3rd Birthday Brandon" also I would like a round design of the yo gabba gabba characters that says just his name "Brandon".... Muno is his favorite yo gabba gabba character so if he could be made a little bigger on the shirt design that would be great, if not no big deal. Thanks so much!

Hi Amy, I am a HUGE SF giants fan!!! Can you make some things about them...

My name is Tara, husband Josh, Kids Brooke Ethan and Autumn

Thank you!!!

Here are your requested designs...

tara_giantssffill_zps8439717b.jpg

autumn_giantssffill_zps75ce11fa.jpg

ethan_giantssffill_zps0b77918c.jpg

josh_giantssffill_zpsbe6c0465.jpg

brooke_giantssffill_zpsc0b8c7f2.jpg

Thank you! Love the covers!! Also, just got my transfers today in the mail....thank you for the quick service. Hoping to work on the shirts in the next few weeks!!!

For the first one, I am not sure what you want. Do you want the background and the porthole with the ship and just no text around the porthole or are you wanting only the preservers with the names and nothing else? If you want nothing else, do you want all 4 preservers on the same design or are you asking for one preserver on each design? Let me know.

Sorry to make it so difficult, hope this explains it better... I want just the preservers, one on each design. Here are the names again so you don't have to go back & look for original post...
Teresa, Tiana, Toast & Supah
Thanks

Hi Amy I am wondering if I could please request a couple items to be designed? My sons 3rd birthday party we are doing yo gabba gabba theme, I would like to make cupcake toppers with all the yo gabba characters that say "Happy 3rd Birthday Brandon" also I would like a round design of the yo gabba gabba characters that says just his name "Brandon".... Muno is his favorite yo gabba gabba character so if he could be made a little bigger on the shirt design that would be great, if not no big deal. Thanks so much!

Here are your requested designs... I made both a single cupcake topper with all and then the 'several per page' variety that I often do.

cupcaketopper_yogabbagabba_all_zps262f74e4.jpg

cupcaketoppers_yogabbagabba2_zpsa3a51464.jpg

and here is the coordinating shirt design...

yogabbagabba_round_zpsfcc96aac.jpg

Thank you! Love the covers!! Also, just got my transfers today in the mail....thank you for the quick service. Hoping to work on the shirts in the next few weeks!!!

You are very welcome for the designs! If you have any questions along the way when you are making your shirts, do not hesitate to ask.

Sorry to make it so difficult, hope this explains it better... I want just the preservers, one on each design. Here are the names again so you don't have to go back & look for original post...
Teresa, Tiana, Toast & Supah
Thanks

Here are your requested designs...

toast_lifepreserver_indiv_zpse098c61f.jpg

teresa_lifepreserver_indiv_zpseefe8cf8.jpg

supah_lifepreserver_indiv_zpsf062430e.jpg

tiana_lifepreserver_indiv_zps69487203.jpg

I am looking for a Big Sister design to make t-shirts for my daughters. I want the words "Big Sister" in fat letters, welded together if possible (I'd love to be able to just cut out two pieces rather than all of the individual letters.). I'd like the words filled with brown with rather large pink polka dots (a bright pink color). Also, if you can add a pink bow to one of the words, that would be great. I hope all of this makes sense.

Thanks so much for your help! Also, can I get the link to your page? glockamy at me dot com.

I am looking for a Big Sister design to make t-shirts for my daughters. I want the words "Big Sister" in fat letters, welded together if possible (I'd love to be able to just cut out two pieces rather than all of the individual letters.). I'd like the words filled with brown with rather large pink polka dots (a bright pink color). Also, if you can add a pink bow to one of the words, that would be great. I hope all of this makes sense.

Thanks so much for your help! Also, can I get the link to your page? glockamy at me dot com.

I hope you like this... now you can cut it out in one piece. I sent you my link. Let me know if for any reason you do not receive it.

bigsister_polkadot_namefill_brownpink_withbow_zpse5ffd945.jpg

I hope you like this... now you can cut it out in one piece. I sent you my link. Let me know if for any reason you do not receive it.

bigsister_polkadot_namefill_brownpink_withbow_zpse5ffd945.jpg

Thank you! It's perfect! My girls are going to wear these shirts to announce to their grandparents that they are going to be grandparents again.

Hi, Amy. I tried to pm you, but it wouldn't let me since I don't have 10 posts yet. Would it be possible for you to pm me your website address? I'd like to order some iron transfers from you. Thanks!

Jackie

Hi Amy! I am wondering if you can do something else for my classroom? My co-teacher and I have decided to do a Student of the Week. Could you make us a sports themed Student of the Week certificate? Thanks so much!

Dawn

Hi, Amy. I tried to pm you, but it wouldn't let me since I don't have 10 posts yet. Would it be possible for you to pm me your website address? I'd like to order some iron transfers from you. Thanks!

Jackie

Even by pm, I cannot provide the link here on the DIS. Feel free to post the required number of times (I think you can pm when you have 10 posts) here in my thread. I do not mind. Simply just post "post #8", #9 or whatever.

Hi Amy, Been awhile since ive had a request. Was wondering if you can do X-men designs now that Dis has the rights to Marvel. If you can I would like the name Xander with the graphics inside the letters like you did for me previously with Superman. Ive wore the heck out of that shirt and still get compliments on it. was gonna do another one, but cant find the image now. Your designs are as always awesome. Thank you either way. Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!