• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked on this for you... let me know if you need any changes.

legocity_legolandinvite_zps38251ebb.jpg

OMG - that is awesome! I'm out of town right now and can't get to a printer until Monday. Will I still be able to open it up to print? (I'm kind of dumb at this)

Thank you so much! It is perfect! :)

Hi Amy nice to see you back

Could I ask for a t shirt transfer of two minions (like #2620) with Callum on one minion and Ethan on the other.

We are also doing dine with shamu and would like a t shirt for the kids for this. I was thinking a circular seaworld picture with I'm dining with Shamu going round it (inside or out). If its too much just something with shamu would be fab.

Do you do discovery cove letters as well? Inviting Callum and Ethan to swim with the dolphins? Don't worry if not.

Sam x

I wasn't sure if for the invite you wanted one for the two of them, or one for each. If you want one for each, let me know.

callum_discoverycoveinvite_zpsd82b8f82.jpg

callum_minionssingle_zps66d4684f.jpg

dining_shamucircle_zpsf29959bf.jpg

Thanks so much Amy! Everything is perfect!!

You are welcome! I am glad you like them!

Thank you SO much!

You are very welcome!

OMG - that is awesome! I'm out of town right now and can't get to a printer until Monday. Will I still be able to open it up to print? (I'm kind of dumb at this)

Thank you so much! It is perfect! :)

You are welcome! I do not delete the designs from my Photobucket so you can certainly wait until Monday. It will still be there.

I wasn't sure if for the invite you wanted one for the two of them, or one for each. If you want one for each, let me know.

callum_discoverycoveinvite_zpsd82b8f82.jpg

callum_minionssingle_zps66d4684f.jpg

dining_shamucircle_zpsf29959bf.jpg

Amy

You are so talented. They are amazing. I cannot thank you enough. The boys will love these are the letter is perfect as well. Thank you so much Sam xx

Hi Amy. Believe it or not, the school I teach for actually starts our new year on August 5, so I am really working hard to prepare for it. Is there any way you can do your creative magic and make 2 pages for me? My theme this year is The University of Alabama sports. (Our school is only 2 miles from the stadium)

Page 1: A picture frame page for a 4x6 picture that says My 1st Day of School

Page 2: A 4th birthday page that is a picture frame page for 4x6 photos.

Once again every teacher is required to make the scrapbooks for every student. Everyone loves your picture frame pages each year. Thank you so much for all you do to help teachers out!!!!!

Dawn

Hi Amy. Believe it or not, the school I teach for actually starts our new year on August 5, so I am really working hard to prepare for it. Is there any way you can do your creative magic and make 2 pages for me? My theme this year is The University of Alabama sports. (Our school is only 2 miles from the stadium)

Page 1: A picture frame page for a 4x6 picture that says My 1st Day of School

Page 2: A 4th birthday page that is a picture frame page for 4x6 photos.

Once again every teacher is required to make the scrapbooks for every student. Everyone loves your picture frame pages each year. Thank you so much for all you do to help teachers out!!!!!

Dawn

I hope you like these...

alabama_framepage_zps4b9abd34.jpg

alabama_framepage2_zpsfed28098.jpg

Oh my goodness Amy! I know I am always going to get perfection from you, but this really takes the cake! Both of those pages are absolutely perfect and better than anything I had envisioned in my mind! Once again, you have made my day. Thank you!

Oh my goodness Amy! I know I am always going to get perfection from you, but this really takes the cake! Both of those pages are absolutely perfect and better than anything I had envisioned in my mind! Once again, you have made my day. Thank you!

I just noticed that some of the kids will be turning 5 this year. Is there any way I can get a 5th birthday page too?

I am so glad you like the way they turned out. Here is one for those turning 5...

alabama_framepage2_5_zps82aa870b.jpg

Hi Amy, hope all is well. It's vacation time again & I'd like to request some new designs, well pretty much the same as last year just modified.

cruise_teresa.jpg

Is it possible to get only the names in the life preservers & maybe a little bigger?
Teresa
Tiana
Supah
Toast

Can I get this one with a Carnival ship further out to sea in the distance?
Thomas Family Cruise on the top...Carnival Pride on the bottom & Sept 01-08, 2013 over ship name

Please & Thank you:thanks:
TeeTee

Hi me again, knew I was forgetting something:eek:. Can I please get the following name fills?

C. Pride
1.Thomas Family Cruise

For these I would like one to be seashells & 2 different beach scenes for the others
2. Port Canaveral
3. Nassau
4. Freeport

Thanks again
TeeTee

Hi Amy,

My daughter recently got an invite for a Mario Party. Can you please make me a Mario gift tag that says Happy 5th Birthday Gabriel & Mateo Love, Giliana

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Thanks a bunch,
Melissa

P.S. can I please get it by July 24th

Thank you yet again for an awesome scrapbook page for my class. You have no idea how much it helps to have something ready to just plug a picture in to. Thanks Amy!

I am going to go out tomorrow and purchase a book for my classroom. It will be donated in your honor!

Dawn

Hi Amy, hope all is well. It's vacation time again & I'd like to request some new designs, well pretty much the same as last year just modified.

Is it possible to get only the names in the life preservers & maybe a little bigger?
Teresa
Tiana
Supah
Toast

Can I get this one with a Carnival ship further out to sea in the distance?
Thomas Family Cruise on the top...Carnival Pride on the bottom & Sept 01-08, 2013 over ship name

Please & Thank you:thanks:
TeeTee

I wasn't sure on the text for the first one. If you need any changes, let me know...

teresa_cruisepride_zpsf669e0bf.jpg

cruise_porthole_carnivalpride_zps5649ff2f.jpg

Hi me again, knew I was forgetting something:eek:. Can I please get the following name fills?

C. Pride
1.Thomas Family Cruise

For these I would like one to be seashells & 2 different beach scenes for the others
2. Port Canaveral
3. Nassau
4. Freeport

Thanks again
TeeTee

Here are your name fills...

thomasfamily_pridefill_zpsfc8d3aca.jpg

portcanaveral_shellfill_zps479cac04.jpg

nassau_beachfill_zpsb005f213.jpg

freeport_beachfill_zps64c163be.jpg

Hi Amy,

My daughter recently got an invite for a Mario Party. Can you please make me a Mario gift tag that says Happy 5th Birthday Gabriel & Mateo Love, Giliana

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Thanks a bunch,
Melissa

P.S. can I please get it by July 24th

Here is your requested design...

giliana_gifttagmarioall_zpsd65fda41.jpg

Thank you yet again for an awesome scrapbook page for my class. You have no idea how much it helps to have something ready to just plug a picture in to. Thanks Amy!

I am going to go out tomorrow and purchase a book for my classroom. It will be donated in your honor!

Dawn

You are very sweet! I am glad I was able to help!

Hi,

I've looked at some of your designs, and they're great. I'm looking for a specific design for some children in my neighborhood. They have a little team called "Beast Broz". I'm not a designer, so I thought I'd see if you might be able to come up with something. He's given me some specific requests. If you can't do it, it's really ok. It doesn't hurt to ask, right?

He says the BEAST word is all orange, with the B standing out differently, like a different font. (He actually has drawn a design for me and the B in both Beast and Broz has dinosaur type scales or fins??)

The word BROZ is all black, but the O in Broz is an orange basketball. And he says the Z has red flames coming from it.

They want to put it on some tshirts to wear when school starts.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

Christy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter