Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you have a luau theme Bithday party invite?

If so, can I get one for Mary-Jane's 9th Birthday at 801 SE 56th St. Keystone Hghts. Sunday, June 2nd.

Thanks! Brandy

I worked on this you, let me know if you need any changes...

luau_invite3_zps08d4c9a8.jpg

Hello Amy,

I was wondering if I could also ask you to create a design using a flip flop image like kirsty_flipflopsuse_zpsff652fb2.jpg (in purple if possible, if not, pink is fine) for a t-shirt for a Royal Carribean cruise on the Jewel of the Seas. It is for the southern Carribean, June 22-29 2013.

If possible, could you make two, one with Maryanne and one with Theresa?

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you!!!:flower3:

I assumed you only wanted the names included. If you wanted any of the other details (ship name, date, etc), let me know. But know if I add other information, the names will be a great deal smaller.

maryanne_flipflopsusepurple_zps991d2a75.jpg

Hi Amy,
I know you are on a bit of a break and I'm not in any kind of a hurry for this, but I was wondering if you had any kind of a "tiger" fill for names.

Thanks!

Anita

I have this... if you like it and would it customized, let me know what names. Or I also have one with the Tigers logo, like the sports team, if that is what you are asking.

natalie_tigerfill_zps6ed01539.jpg

These are wonderful. Thank you!

Do you just print directly from the screen or do you have them on a photo bucket page?

Thanks!
Maryanne

You can either right click and save from here in the thread and then open them in your computer and print as you wish OR you can save them from Photobucket if you would rather do it that way. Let me know if you need help finding them.

I assumed you only wanted the names included. If you wanted any of the other details (ship name, date, etc), let me know. But know if I add other information, the names will be a great deal smaller.

These are great like this, but I originally was wondering if you could incorporate these ( or similar flip flops) into a cruise design using the other info. I probably wasn't clear when I asked. If you have any ideas on how you might do that, I would love to see them, but I will definitely use the ones that you already made. Is this as clear as mud? Lol

thank you so much Amy this was for my sister in law and she was very and said thank you and she loved them

Hi Amy it is me again I am wanting to know if I can ask you for some magnets for me also. We are cruising to the Bahamas on the carnival Ecstasy . We will have one cabin and would like maybe beach chairs with the names Steve, Pam, Dalton & Caitlin also name fills with ship and the one you made for my sister in law I would love anything that you make also if you can do one of the carnival mascot please & thank you Pam

Amy, That tiger fill is perfect. What I am wanting is a list of first names of the staff of the elementary school where I teach. Then under the name, our school name "Tanglewood". These would go in each of the staff mail boxes.

Does that sound like something you would be able to do?

So for example:

Anita​

Tanglewood​

Only the name of the person would be done in the fill. Thanks! If this is a possibility, I wouldn't need these done until the end of July.
Thanks!

These are great like this, but I originally was wondering if you could incorporate these ( or similar flip flops) into a cruise design using the other info. I probably wasn't clear when I asked. If you have any ideas on how you might do that, I would love to see them, but I will definitely use the ones that you already made. Is this as clear as mud? Lol

How about this... I can change the flip flop colors as well if you like.

flip_flops_beach_zps07a1ba2e.jpg

thank you so much Amy this was for my sister in law and she was very and said thank you and she loved them

I am glad she liked them!

Hi Amy it is me again I am wanting to know if I can ask you for some magnets for me also. We are cruising to the Bahamas on the carnival Ecstasy . We will have one cabin and would like maybe beach chairs with the names Steve, Pam, Dalton & Caitlin also name fills with ship and the one you made for my sister in law I would love anything that you make also if you can do one of the carnival mascot please & thank you Pam

Here are your designs...

dalton_ecstasyfill_zps345fc265.jpg

caitlin_ecstasyfill_zps714f0045.jpg

steve_ecstasyfill_zps5d03599b.jpg

pam_ecstasyfill_zpsd2d337f0.jpg

steve_cruise2_zpsf97817f0.jpg

steve_cruise_zps8486f0f9.jpg

steve_cruisechairs_zpsdef165b2.jpg

steve_cruisechairs_zpsdef165b2.jpg

Amy, That tiger fill is perfect. What I am wanting is a list of first names of the staff of the elementary school where I teach. Then under the name, our school name "Tanglewood". These would go in each of the staff mail boxes.

Does that sound like something you would be able to do?

So for example:

Anita​

Tanglewood​

Only the name of the person would be done in the fill. Thanks! If this is a possibility, I wouldn't need these done until the end of July.
Thanks!

How about this...

anita_tigerfill2_zps2240b1a3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter