Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 3" round photo button maker and would like to make Skylanders Giants buttons for my son Matthew's 9th Birthday party at school. Could you please make a design for him? I would also like to make a t-shirt too. Thank you!

Here are several to choose from... you can resize either of the round ones to fit your 3 x 3 button.

matthew_skylandersgiantsround2_zps7a2f470f.jpg

matthew_skylandersgiants_zpsa79d6220.jpg

I am crying in laughter!! There are no words to how perfect this is for these three boys!!!

Thank you so much!! Now I have to get more transfers because these are all so amazing!! Thank you again.

OH and you are very welcome on the rave reviews about your transfers because they are truly the best!!!

Thank you so much for the great feedback on my transfers! I wasn't sure about your request. I hope this is what you had in mind...

minions_single_zpsaec15e5e.jpg

Hi Amy

I was hoping you could make me a birthday invitation that says Lily's 10th Birthday. I was hoping you could make it on a lollipop design. The front would be Lilys 10th Birthday and the back would be the Where , When , etc

Thanks
Tammy

Here are your requested designs... if you need any changes, let me know.

lily_lollipopinvite_zps76dca3db.jpg

lily_lollipopinvite2_zps5e54bfdd.jpg

Those are PERFECT! Thanks Amy! :goodvibes

I am crying in laughter!! There are no words to how perfect this is for these three boys!!!

Thank you so much!! Now I have to get more transfers because these are all so amazing!! Thank you again.

OH and you are very welcome on the rave reviews about your transfers because they are truly the best!!!

Thanks for the bowling pins! They are perfect!! TOO!!!
Stacey

I love it! Thank you so much!!

You are all very welcome! Enjoy!

Hi Amy,

I'm not sure if you can do this but I was interested in some Angry Birds Star Wars for my son's 7th birthday. I was hoping for some cupcake toppers and some AB star wars design with his name Nicholas for a t shirt. The tshirt does not need to say his age..just his name. If the cupcake toppers could include his age that would be great...such as Happy 7th Birthday Nicholas or Nick.

Thanks so much,
Romina

Hi Amy,

I'm not sure if you can do this but I was interested in some Angry Birds Star Wars for my son's 7th birthday. I was hoping for some cupcake toppers and some AB star wars design with his name Nicholas for a t shirt. The tshirt does not need to say his age..just his name. If the cupcake toppers could include his age that would be great...such as Happy 7th Birthday Nicholas or Nick.

Thanks so much,
Romina

Here are your requested designs...

angrybirds_starwars_zpsb55fdd92.jpg

angrybirds_starwars_round2_zps1cc21f14.jpg

Hello Amy!!!
My sister and her family just booked this cruise too... Would you work your magic and make for them what you made for us please? Also, I ws wondering if you would make a design with all of our names together also please?
Thanks!!!!
My sisters name is : Doreen, her husband: Terry and their son : Travis

ellen_dreamfill_zps1a25f41b.jpg

valerie_dreamfill_zps5121174b.jpg

thomas_dreamfill_zps42e5fa36.jpg

ellen_cruiseanchorwithone_zps6d6cdb9e.jpg

ellen_cruisethanksgiving_zps97474419.jpg

ellen_cruisecarnivalfreddy_zpsaccf67c3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hi Amy,
I would love it if you would create a baby shower invite for me! My son and his girlfriend and expecting a little boy and I'm helping with the shower. Could you do an Arkansas Razorback themed invite, Red & Black? Please let me know if you have any questions.

Woo Pig Sooie!
Please Join us for a baby shower to help
Liz & Drew
Welcome their newest Razorback Fan
Samuel Thomas
Sunday June 23, 2012
3:00 – 6:00
2838 Bella Vista Way
Bella Vista, AR 72714
Liz is registered at Wal-Mart &Target

Thanks,
Sonya

Oh my GOSH!!! I was browsing and found your minecraft name fills. My kids would LOVE those (they are minecraft crazy right now). Can you please do the following name fills for me?

Madison
Mackenzie
Jacob

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
:goodvibes

Hi Amy,

I've had a browse through your recent posts as I haven't been on for a while & have found a couple I would love!! If it is at all possible could you pretty please do a few for me?

1. The H20 mermaids image with the name ABBEY underneath.

2. Can I get two more 'Thing' designs...Thing Dad & Thing Mum....just as you have done Thing 1 & Thing 2. No red background please as these will go on red shirts :)

3. Can I get the Busch gardens one done in 2014...as in post #2336...with a border around it.

4. I love the flip flops!! Could I ask for blue ones with Garth on one & Riley on another......& Pink ones with Kirsty on one & Abbey on another.

5. The Harry Potter invite to IOA with no text is possible....I want to add in there an invite to stay at one of the Universal hotels but not sure yet which one we will stay at...so I can add that in later if that's okay. What is the font called that you used for it?

Thank you in advance Amy!! You've always done a nice job for me in the past so I have no doubt these will be perfect!!! No hurry...just when you get the chance :)

Cheers, AJ

Hi Amy,
Can you please do a minion DISign for me? I'd like one design with six minions on it. Can you put a name above each one? Names are:

Kyle
Ben
Hannah
Maggie
Blake
Grant

We're leaving this Sat, May 18th. So, if you could get that completed...I would really appreciate it!!

Also, you did an awesome Ninjago name fill for my two boys. I'm thinking of putting their name on the back. Do you have an image with all four Ninjago ninjas that I could put on the front of their t-shirt? I'd prefer that it wasn't personalized, but wasn't sure if you do that or not.

Lastly - just got my transfer paper from your website and I'm super excited to try it out!! :banana:

Thank you!

Hello Amy!!!
My sister and her family just booked this cruise too... Would you work your magic and make for them what you made for us please? Also, I ws wondering if you would make a design with all of our names together also please?
Thanks!!!!
My sisters name is : Doreen, her husband: Terry and their son : Travis

Here are your additional designs...

doreen_dreamfill_zps6af6c7e0.jpg

terry_dreamfill_zps9921da9e.jpg

travis_dreamfill_zps84ee84cc.jpg

doreen_cruiseanchorwithone_zps5e91ad46.jpg

doreen_cruisethanksgiving_zpscc5fde31.jpg

doreen_cruisecarnivalfreddy_zpsd032eb03.jpg

ellen_doreen_cruise_zps5ad45867.jpg

Hi Amy,
I would love it if you would create a baby shower invite for me! My son and his girlfriend and expecting a little boy and I'm helping with the shower. Could you do an Arkansas Razorback themed invite, Red & Black? Please let me know if you have any questions.

Woo Pig Sooie!
Please Join us for a baby shower to help
Liz & Drew
Welcome their newest Razorback Fan
Samuel Thomas
Sunday June 23, 2012
3:00 – 6:00
2838 Bella Vista Way
Bella Vista, AR 72714
Liz is registered at Wal-Mart &Target

Thanks,
Sonya

I worked on this for you... I hope you like it.

razorbacks_invite_zps71464197.jpg

Oh my GOSH!!! I was browsing and found your minecraft name fills. My kids would LOVE those (they are minecraft crazy right now). Can you please do the following name fills for me?

Madison
Mackenzie
Jacob

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
:goodvibes

Here are your requested designs...

madison_minecraftfill_zpsec40161e.jpg

mackenzie_minecraftfill_zpsa320c7c1.jpg

jacob_minecraftfill_zps84404882.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter