Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you could do a Disign for me. I was looking at your webpage and I liked ND 77 - Family Vacation. Could I get it to Read "Lindsay Family Reunion" with "Montreal June 2013" a bit smaller underneath and the names Fred Gill Andrew Claire Isaac Joanne David Jessica Daniel in the fill? I'm planning on putting them on a royal blue shirt if that helps.

Amy, I need to share a story with you regarding your transfers..today my daughter sent out a pair of Mia's shorts that had a rip in them and wanted me to mend it, well....I am no seamstress, however, I had a piece of transfer left and found a picture of a flower to match the color of the shorts...and presto, I transferred the flower on the rip an wa la...cute fix:) I try to save any piece of transfer that is too big to toss and it came in handy today:) Mia loves the new look:)

Hi Amy I was wanting to know if you could please make me up some magnet designs for our carnival cruise to Alaska on the miracle the names are Pat
&Anita - Luke & Monica we will be in two state rooms and would like to have a few on each cabin thanks so much if you can help out we leave on May 21ST 2013 name fills with ship and Pat & Anita 30th Anniversary -Luke & Monica our engagement

Thanks again, Amy. I really appreciate a all that you do...these designs put such a fun, personal touch on our trip!!!
Ellen

Here are your requested designs...

madison_minecraftfill_zpsec40161e.jpg

mackenzie_minecraftfill_zpsa320c7c1.jpg

jacob_minecraftfill_zps84404882.jpg

YAY!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Hi Amy

I was wondering if I could request your Minecraft name fills for my two sons. They love the game and these would make them so happy!

Their names are Logan and Shawn.

Thank you so much!
Maryanne

I was wondering if you have a luau theme Bithday party invite?

If so, can I get one for Mary-Jane's 9th Birthday at 801 SE 56th St. Keystone Hghts. Sunday, June 2nd.

Thanks! Brandy

Hi Amy,

I've had a browse through your recent posts as I haven't been on for a while & have found a couple I would love!! If it is at all possible could you pretty please do a few for me?

1. The H20 mermaids image with the name ABBEY underneath.

2. Can I get two more 'Thing' designs...Thing Dad & Thing Mum....just as you have done Thing 1 & Thing 2. No red background please as these will go on red shirts :)

3. Can I get the Busch gardens one done in 2014...as in post #2336...with a border around it.

4. I love the flip flops!! Could I ask for blue ones with Garth on one & Riley on another......& Pink ones with Kirsty on one & Abbey on another.

5. The Harry Potter invite to IOA with no text is possible....I want to add in there an invite to stay at one of the Universal hotels but not sure yet which one we will stay at...so I can add that in later if that's okay. What is the font called that you used for it?

Thank you in advance Amy!! You've always done a nice job for me in the past so I have no doubt these will be perfect!!! No hurry...just when you get the chance :)

Cheers, AJ

Here are your designs... the font is called HarryP

abbey_h20justaddwater_zps036d7a5d.jpg

mum_thing_white_zps18dfb8aa.jpg

dad_thing_white_zps4d9fc120.jpg

2014_jungleanimalsfillborder_zpsa6f0d370.jpg

kirsty_flipflopsuse_zpsff652fb2.jpg

garth_flipflopsuse_zps3521d8a5.jpg

blank_universal_harrypotter_invite_zps0714e9de.jpg

Hi Amy,
Can you please do a minion DISign for me? I'd like one design with six minions on it. Can you put a name above each one? Names are:

Kyle
Ben
Hannah
Maggie
Blake
Grant

We're leaving this Sat, May 18th. So, if you could get that completed...I would really appreciate it!!

Also, you did an awesome Ninjago name fill for my two boys. I'm thinking of putting their name on the back. Do you have an image with all four Ninjago ninjas that I could put on the front of their t-shirt? I'd prefer that it wasn't personalized, but wasn't sure if you do that or not.

Lastly - just got my transfer paper from your website and I'm super excited to try it out!! :banana:

Thank you!

I hope you like these...

minions_group_zps8ad970f2.jpg

ninjago_legoninjago_zpsd188cee3.jpg

I was wondering if you could do a Disign for me. I was looking at your webpage and I liked ND 77 - Family Vacation. Could I get it to Read "Lindsay Family Reunion" with "Montreal June 2013" a bit smaller underneath and the names Fred Gill Andrew Claire Isaac Joanne David Jessica Daniel in the fill? I'm planning on putting them on a royal blue shirt if that helps.

Here is your requested design...

family_vacation_name_indiv_names_zps633095ee.jpg

Amy, I need to share a story with you regarding your transfers..today my daughter sent out a pair of Mia's shorts that had a rip in them and wanted me to mend it, well....I am no seamstress, however, I had a piece of transfer left and found a picture of a flower to match the color of the shorts...and presto, I transferred the flower on the rip an wa la...cute fix:) I try to save any piece of transfer that is too big to toss and it came in handy today:) Mia loves the new look:)

What a creative lady you are! One question though - how do you print to small leftover pieces? Will a partial sheet go through your printer?

Hello Amy,

I was wondering if I could also ask you to create a design using a flip flop image like kirsty_flipflopsuse_zpsff652fb2.jpg (in purple if possible, if not, pink is fine) for a t-shirt for a Royal Carribean cruise on the Jewel of the Seas. It is for the southern Carribean, June 22-29 2013.

If possible, could you make two, one with Maryanne and one with Theresa?

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you!!!:flower3:

Hi Amy,
I know you are on a bit of a break and I'm not in any kind of a hurry for this, but I was wondering if you had any kind of a "tiger" fill for names.

Thanks!

Anita

Hi Amy I was wanting to know if you could please make me up some magnet designs for our carnival cruise to Alaska on the miracle the names are Pat
&Anita - Luke & Monica we will be in two state rooms and would like to have a few on each cabin thanks so much if you can help out we leave on May 21ST 2013 name fills with ship and Pat & Anita 30th Anniversary -Luke & Monica our engagement

Here are your requested designs... I did Pat's name fill twice as I wanted the whole ship to be inside but wasn't sure if it was too stretched, so now you can choose.

monica_miraclefill_zps724e2ef8.jpg

anita_miraclefill_zpsb27f2178.jpg

luke_miraclefill_zps155dbd17.jpg

pat_miraclefill_zps055f6699.jpg

pat_miraclefill2_zps1a9a49be.jpg

patanita_cruise2_zpsae9fc5f1.jpg

lukemonica_cruise2_zpsf0feb1ef.jpg

patanita_cruise_zps0d579872.jpg

lukemonica_cruise_zps927e0303.jpg

Hi Amy

I was wondering if I could request your Minecraft name fills for my two sons. They love the game and these would make them so happy!

Their names are Logan and Shawn.

Thank you so much!
Maryanne

Here are your name fills...

shawn_minecraftfill_zpse95387c6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter