Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Amy! Love the Dutch Wonderland design! Can you make for a few more people in our party?
Doreen
Will
Brad
Aimee
Sydney
Connor

Thanks for all of your work!

****IF you can get this up asap, that would be super as my friend is going to do them for us and she is going out of town for awhile.*****************

Thank you Amy! Love the Dutch Wonderland design! Can you make for a few more people in our party?
Doreen
Will
Brad
Aimee
Sydney
Connor

Thanks for all of your work!

****IF you can get this up asap, that would be super as my friend is going to do them for us and she is going out of town for awhile.*****************

Thanks for letting me know your time frame so that I was able to get them to you on time...

doreen_dutchwonderland2_zpsf158b422.jpg

sydney_dutchwonderland2_zps5ebd3bbf.jpg

connor_dutchwonderland2_zpsb95941d7.jpg

aimee_dutchwonderland2_zps73cc13af.jpg

will_dutchwonderland2_zps5177f077.jpg

brad_dutchwonderland2_zps2e32af5e.jpg

Hi Amy,
I would like to request two blank letter templates. One from Spiderman and the other from Barney (with pictures of them on the bottom).

Thank you!!
Melanie

Thank you so much for the designs. They are exactly what I wanted. Pulling out the transfer paper and making shirts. It is habit forming.

Hi Amy,
I would like to request two blank letter templates. One from Spiderman and the other from Barney (with pictures of them on the bottom).

Thank you!!
Melanie

I am sorry but I am unable to help with your Spiderman request. Spiderman is Marvel, which has been bought out by Disney. Here is Barney one. I hope this is what you had in mind.

barney_paper_zpsa7235ec1.jpg

I was hoping to get my husband and I shirts to wear together.
His would say Jack of All Trades in some sort of tools fill and mine would say Master of Jack with some prissy stuff. If I am asking too much of you please feel free to ignore this post.

Thanks

I was wondering if you could make my little girl something that says,
Kaelyn's
big sister
bag

I am going to iron it on a bag of some sort with small gifts in it for when the baby comes in July. She loves pink/zebra print...but anything you come up with will be great. You did some for our cruise last year. Thanks in advance!

Up your magic sleeves, do you think you can pull out something total cool for my son's end of the year bowling season?

Idea....
A bowling pin would be great! In the white part in red, Team Name, Boy's name and year?

Team Name: Team Goofballs
Boy's names are (one in each pin) Josh, Noah, Joseph, and Nathan
With 2013 under that?

What would that look like?

Stacey

Hi Amy - wondering if you have any Minion designs?
I was looking for something - maybe a name fill with a border around it for an autograph book cover.
Names are Peyton & Liam.

TIA. :goodvibes

However I am looking for just a minion standing with a name in the belly.

Question - is it possible to get three on one sheet. With 2 standing (different faces if possible) and 1 minion floating up??? If not then the 3 standing beside each other is fine too.

If only one minion on one page, that is fine too.

Names - Noah, Ethan and then Nate floating up (he is the little one).

Just something really cool for the new movie.

Thanks!

Stacey

Waiting on the transfer's to come in! They are absolutely the best transfers I have EVER worked with. Four years later, wash after wash and they still look just as good as the first day. Thanks Amy! Great product you have.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR T-SHIRT MAKING TRANSFERS - AMYMICKEY.COM IS THE BEST THERE IS!!!!

I have a 3" round photo button maker and would like to make Skylanders Giants buttons for my son Matthew's 9th Birthday party at school. Could you please make a design for him? I would also like to make a t-shirt too. Thank you!

I was hoping to get my husband and I shirts to wear together.
His would say Jack of All Trades in some sort of tools fill and mine would say Master of Jack with some prissy stuff. If I am asking too much of you please feel free to ignore this post.

Thanks

I hope you like these...

jacktrades_toolfill_zpsd4361f31.jpg

masterjack_flowerdotfill_zps889ab228.jpg

I was wondering if you could make my little girl something that says,
Kaelyn's
big sister
bag

I am going to iron it on a bag of some sort with small gifts in it for when the baby comes in July. She loves pink/zebra print...but anything you come up with will be great. You did some for our cruise last year. Thanks in advance!

What a cute idea! Here is Kaelyn's design...

kaelyn_zebrapink_autograph_zps900a9a10.jpg

Up your magic sleeves, do you think you can pull out something total cool for my son's end of the year bowling season?

Idea....
A bowling pin would be great! In the white part in red, Team Name, Boy's name and year?

Team Name: Team Goofballs
Boy's names are (one in each pin) Josh, Noah, Joseph, and Nathan
With 2013 under that?

What would that look like?

Stacey

Here are your requested designs...

nathan_bowlingpinsingle2_zps730a54d7.jpg

joseph_bowlingpinsingle2_zpsb76c0087.jpg

noah_bowlingpinsingle2_zpsca7fd04d.jpg

josh_bowlingpinsingle2_zps14004323.jpg

Hi Amy

I was hoping you could make me a birthday invitation that says Lily's 10th Birthday. I was hoping you could make it on a lollipop design. The front would be Lilys 10th Birthday and the back would be the Where , When , etc

Thanks
Tammy

However I am looking for just a minion standing with a name in the belly.

Question - is it possible to get three on one sheet. With 2 standing (different faces if possible) and 1 minion floating up??? If not then the 3 standing beside each other is fine too.

If only one minion on one page, that is fine too.

Names - Noah, Ethan and then Nate floating up (he is the little one).

Just something really cool for the new movie.

Thanks!

Stacey

Waiting on the transfer's to come in! They are absolutely the best transfers I have EVER worked with. Four years later, wash after wash and they still look just as good as the first day. Thanks Amy! Great product you have.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR T-SHIRT MAKING TRANSFERS - AMYMICKEY.COM IS THE BEST THERE IS!!!!

Thank you so much for the great feedback on my transfers! I wasn't sure about your request. I hope this is what you had in mind...

minions_single_zpsaec15e5e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter