Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ms. Amy... I hope all is good. I wld like to bother you with a request for cupcake toppers with Los Angeles Lakers theme. If I can have them say Happy Birthday Angelo..,happy birthday Isaiah ...and some with the number 8.

Second request for cupcake topper LADYBUG THEME happy Birthday Vivianna..or and 1st birthday Vivianna.

Third request BUTTERFLY Theme cupcake topper aswell. Happy Birthday Justine....Happy Birthday Desire ...in girly colors. Pink purple turquoise.????

Here are your requested designs...

cupcaketoppers_ladybugs_zpsd22b6e90.jpg

cupcaketoppers_lakers_zps1386c531.jpg

cupcaketoppers_butterflies_zps9858e677.jpg

I have a design I wanna run by you for a shirt for my girls. I'd like to have a design with our pets name and maybe some paw prints for the dogs/cats. I don't what to put for the guinea pigs and rabbit. But the pets names are below:

Cowan (English bulldog)
Ariel (chihuahua)
Emma (shih tzu)
Libby (cat)
Blue (cat)
Stormy (cat)
Squeaky (cat)
Sparkles (guinea pig)
Bella (guinea pig)
Peanut (guinea pig)
Angel (rabbit)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards so ignore my spelling.

Do you want all of the names on the same design? And then a paw print graphic next to the dogs and cats? What about some kind of title - like "My Pets"? Let me know what you are after and I would be glad to work on something for you.

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
Do you want all of the names on the same design? And then a paw print graphic next to the dogs and cats? What about some kind of title - like "My Pets"? Let me know what you are after and I would be glad to work on something for you.

Yes I definitely want the names on it. Everything else sounds great.

So, if I am understanding your request, this is 4 separate designs right?

one with Dad, mom and girl
second with 2 girls
third with only one purple girl
fourth with only one blue boy

Did you want any with the Legoland logo? And would you like a border around them? Let me know, you are next on my request list.

Yes, you're right, this is 4 different designs. This is my first attempt to do t-shirts. I want to keep it simple (that's why I just want 1 solid color) :-). I'm kinda nervous, but want to give it a shot :-). Thanks again.

Another favor pretty please...:-)

A need a design for a silhuettes of a lego (Dad, Mom, girl). One that has 2 girls (cousins); A purple lego girl; And a blue lego boy. Thank you so much for such a blessing!

Perfect! Thank you so much, Amy.

Yes, you're right, this is 4 different designs. This is my first attempt to do t-shirts. I want to keep it simple (that's why I just want 1 solid color) :-). I'm kinda nervous, but want to give it a shot :-). Thanks again.

You are welcome for the invite. Here are your requested one color Lego families. I made the daughter in the family a little smaller so you could tell she was a child. I hope these are what you had in mind...

legofamily_black_zpscb4d2ce4.jpg

legogirls_black_zpsf2817d7f.jpg

legogirl_purple_zps1bb421e2.jpg

legoboy_blue_zps034d891b.jpg

I have a design I wanna run by you for a shirt for my girls. I'd like to have a design with our pets name and maybe some paw prints for the dogs/cats. I don't what to put for the guinea pigs and rabbit. But the pets names are below:

Cowan (English bulldog)
Ariel (chihuahua)
Emma (shih tzu)
Libby (cat)
Blue (cat)
Stormy (cat)
Squeaky (cat)
Sparkles (guinea pig)
Bella (guinea pig)
Peanut (guinea pig)
Angel (rabbit)

I hope you like the way it turned out...

pets_zps9eca8d0d.jpg

Hi Amy,

This is a last minute request but I hope you can help me. My daughter's 3rd birthday is in two weeks but her bowling party is next weekend. I already had a design to make tshirts for her and all her friends but I couldn't find any transfer paper for laser printers and it was going to cost a small fortune at a printing shop because of the design (many colors). I tried my hand at something simple but I am just spinning my wheels and running out of time. Would you be able to do some bowling name fills like you have done in the past? I would need about 13 names. I would want to put this on the front of the each shirt but can you make a coordinating image for the back of the shirt with the bday girl's info (i.e. Giliana's 3rd Birthday Bowling Bash, March 23, 2013 and This Is How We Roll (maybe the saying is too much?) or something along those lines? Also, I know you sell the infamous transfer paper but it is only for inkjet printers correct? If this is possible in the next day or two let me know and I will provide the names. If not I completely understand. It was worth a try. thank you! I am going to pm you one other question.

replied via pm

Hello again, The family and I are thinking about going to Busch Gardens a couple of times this year and I wanted to see if you could make 2 designs for us.

BuschGardens_zpsbb2ecc54.jpg

BG_BuschGarden_Logo_zpsec53d18b.png

Of course I would like it to be 2013 (not 2012)

Thanks for even trying.

Hey Amy,

If one were looking for a Harry Potter DISign that you may have created where's the best place to look?

Hi Amy. The boys and I are going with my Mom on our first vacation together since my Dad died in November. It is going to be a bit difficult for us all, but we all know Pop would want us to do this. We are going to Pigeon Forge, and my Mom has already purchased Dixie Stampede tickets to surprise the boys. She'd like to give them shirts to reveal their surprise when we are at Pigeon Forge. Can you do the boys a Dixie Stampede shirt? Thank you!

Dawn

Hello again, The family and I are thinking about going to Busch Gardens a couple of times this year and I wanted to see if you could make 2 designs for us.
Of course I would like it to be 2013 (not 2012)

Thanks for even trying.

Not exact by any means but hopefully this will work for you... I do have the other Busch Gardens logo if you would rather have that but I thought since you posted this other one that that was the one you wanted.

jungle_animal_namefill_zpsd94128eb.jpg

Hey Amy,

If one were looking for a Harry Potter DISign that you may have created where's the best place to look?

If you know the name of the file (that I saved it under) just let me know and I can retrieve it very quickly. My Photobucket is not at all organized and I only have samples on my webpage not every design I have completed.

Is it a design I have done for you already? Or do you just want to know what I have?

If you would like to browse my webpage, I would need your email address to send you the link.

Thanks the year with logo is perfect. I should have explained the second or better. This one is right the second one I just wanted the logo.

Just want the logo.... Made bigger (if possible) to go I front of a second shirt.

I don't think the family will go for me usual type of vacation shirts for this one. Lol

Hi Amy! I was wondering if you can do a Spa party candy bar wrapper for a regular 1.5 hersheys bar? Thanks so much. I am also going to PM you to get your link. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter