Hi Amy,

Can you create mini candy bars with Sesame Street characters:

Elmo
Cookie Monster
Grover
Bert
Ernie
Abbie

Also. . .Kisses templates with them as well.

Thanks!!!

I hope these are what you had in mind...

candy_mini_hershey_sesamestreet_zpsd1dcc5ec.jpg

kiss_grover_zpsc96a7800.jpg

kiss_cookiemonster_zps5c3af969.jpg

kiss_ernie_zpse93e3556.jpg

kiss_bert_zpsd09a5e47.jpg

kiss_bigbird_zpsde548bf3.jpg

kiss_elmo_zps99e3d586.jpg

kiss_zoe_zps57f779eb.jpg

kiss_abby_zps059b4f43.jpg

Hi Amy,

I was able to show your design to our troop leader this weekend, and she loves it. We are wanting to use the clear transfers to put the design on hot pink shirts. Is there anyway you can remove the white background for us?

Thank you so much for your help,
Krista

A transparent background does not have anything to do with the printing. If you print a design to a dark transfer sheet then the sheet itself is white. That means that anything that lacks color, including white or transparent WILL be white.

With a light transfer, the sheet itself is clear. So anything that lacks color, including white or transparent WILL be clear. Does that make sense?

So, in a nutshell, I am trying to say that if you put that design on a light transfer (on a clear sheet) the white WILL be clear.

Hi Amy,
I do not even know where to begin. Thank you so much for all of the wedding things for Brett and Gabrielle. This helps take a little wedding stress off of me. You are so very appreciated!!!:flower3::cool1::cool1::cool1:: Thank you for taking the time to share your talents with me. You are very special!!!

It'sOffToDisneyWeGo

Welcome to the DIS! You did not indicate what text you would like included, so I made it generic. Let me know if you need any changes...

Sorry it wont let me post the Spa wrapper picture because I am so new.

Thanks so much Amy! This is great but yes if you can personalize it that would be great! If it can say " Thanks for Celebrating KeeLei's 8th Birthday with us!!" That would be great. I would also like to know if you have it in the bigger size as well. I am giving the little kids the smaller hersheys and the bigger ones to the older kids. Thanks again so much, I really appreciate it. Also just a little note. KeeLei's name does have a Capital L in the middle of her name. Thanks :)

Amie

Hi Amy :)

Can I request luggage tags please... I'll be putting them into baseball card protectors and ribbon and keyring on top.

If I could request 9 of them. Something beach maybe... we are going on a NCL cruise to Bermuda ... Beach/crabs/starfish comes to mind, but I'm not picky.
Something they can re-use hopefully on another trip.

Some are men some are women..
Names are:

John -male
Georgette -female
Sean -male
Caitlin - female

Joann - female
Jaclyn - female

Phyllis - female
Frank - male
Charles - male

Here are your requested luggage tags...

georgette_luggagetagcrab2_zps1219e3e8.jpg

john_luggagetagcrab2_zps2c08564a.jpg

sean_luggagetagcrab2_zps85b3451f.jpg

caitlin_luggagetagcrab2_zps1f743614.jpg

joann_luggagetagcrab2_zpsd4390d4d.jpg

jaclyn_luggagetagcrab2_zps868f0f92.jpg

phyllis_luggagetagcrab2_zpsf14c3256.jpg

frank_luggagetagcrab2_zps21b8a2fa.jpg

charles_luggagetagcrab2_zps2770fa2a.jpg

Thanks very much!!!!!

If I may --- they are great, love the crab :D he's so cute, what else do you have too? Just the picture will do - don't need the back of the tag at all.. I'm going to edit the names on the front of the tags instead... Leaving the one side blank.

I do love the crabby guy -- do you have anything like that but different, if that make sense :D :D

Amy,

You have always made such great designs for our non-Disney vacations. I'm hoping to bug you again.

We are going to Hawaii this summer. We are going to the Disney resort the first few days - Aulani - but then taking the NCL Pride of America the other days.

Part of my DDs love is getting new tshirts for every vacation. For our NCL Jewel cruise you came up with a very cute design with Nick Jr. characters on it. It was perfect seeing them wear them when they met Spongebob and Patrick.

I wonder if you can come up with anything Hawaiian-ish that kids would enjoy? If so, their names are Maddie and Mickie.

If you have time to come up with something - there is no rush on our part, we don't leave until June - I would certainly appreciate it.

They're perfect Amy! Thanks so much!!

Hi Amy,
I do not even know where to begin. Thank you so much for all of the wedding things for Brett and Gabrielle. This helps take a little wedding stress off of me. You are so very appreciated!!!:flower3::cool1::cool1::cool1:: Thank you for taking the time to share your talents with me. You are very special!!!

It'sOffToDisneyWeGo

You are both very welcome!

Sorry it wont let me post the Spa wrapper picture because I am so new.
Thanks so much Amy! This is great but yes if you can personalize it that would be great! If it can say " Thanks for Celebrating KeeLei's 8th Birthday with us!!" That would be great. I would also like to know if you have it in the bigger size as well. I am giving the little kids the smaller hersheys and the bigger ones to the older kids. Thanks again so much, I really appreciate it. Also just a little note. KeeLei's name does have a Capital L in the middle of her name. Thanks :)

Amie

Here are your requested designs...

keelei_candyspaparty_zps49bffc8b.jpg

keelei_candyspapartylarge_zps3a1a5e12.jpg

Thanks very much!!!!!

If I may --- they are great, love the crab :D he's so cute, what else do you have too? Just the picture will do - don't need the back of the tag at all.. I'm going to edit the names on the front of the tags instead... Leaving the one side blank.

I do love the crabby guy -- do you have anything like that but different, if that make sense :D :D

I am not sure what you are asking and I would like to be sure before I do another 9 designs you might not be able to use.

Do you want the crab? Or do you just want the scene in the background.

I understand you only want the front of the tag and not the back. Do you want me to put the names on the front? Or are you saying you want to do that?

Let me know and I can work on them for you.

Hi Amy, I would like a spring time design..one with tulips, crocus and daffodils...any chance you would do one for me? My other springy sweatshirts are biting the dust:) Thank you...

I am guessing that a bagtopper size could work for a place card. If you need a different size, let me know what dimensions you would like.

bagtopper_circus_1stbirthday_zps3b1a6e5c.jpg

circus_1stbirthday_thankyou_zpsd43d2853.jpg

jamison_cupcaketopper_zpsc07f92e4.jpg

Hi Amy,
This is hopefully my last request! :blush: Would you be able to make turn the thank you into an invitation? I need it to be 5x7 if possible so it will fit in the envelopes I got.
I will pm you the address and things.
Thank you thank you thank you!!! :love:

Amy I was wondering if you can do name fills but with images of rides in the letters?

I'm hoping to use them for multiple things like luggage tags, planning binder and perhaps tshirts lol

If this isn't possible just let me know and I'll re-think lol

I am not sure what you are asking and I would like to be sure before I do another 9 designs you might not be able to use.

Do you want the crab? Or do you just want the scene in the background.

I understand you only want the front of the tag and not the back. Do you want me to put the names on the front? Or are you saying you want to do that?

Let me know and I can work on them for you.

Okay - how about 9 different designs - i like the crab that's fine - but how about 8 different ones as well - each with a name on them. Different designs for each person.
You can put the names on then too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter