Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so very much, they look great! I used your transfers for our 2009 trip to Disney and the shirts are still good. Can't wait for them to get here.:wizard:

You are very welcome! I am so glad you are enjoying the transfers, I love the way they hold up to many many many washings.

OMG...it is perfect...even better than what I expected! :goodvibes
Could you possible add...maybe on the bottom, it can be smaller....don't forget to wear your pajamas!

TIA....love it!!!!!

Here it is all fixed up...

pajama_invite2.jpg

For the frist one - if you do not want any changes to the 'Brave' design, you can simply save it from the post. If you wanted any changes to that one, let me know. Here is the text for the front...

text_americanflagfree.jpg

For the fill, the Notre Dame font is really too thin to really see the names, so I went with the other. I hope you like this...

bertrand_namefillwithname_notredame.jpg

Both are PERFECT!!!

Thanks so very much!

I hope you like the way it turned out. If you need any changes, let me know...

girlscoutnamefill_withname.jpg

The girls love it but I am afraid I need to ask your for help again. When I took it to the silk screen place they wanted to know if I could break down the design. I told him this really nice person on the Dis did it for me and I had no idea how to do that. :goodvibes

To save on the cost we are doing only red and white (on a navy sweat shirt). So the Girl Scout would be in white with white names/words inside. The blue from the shirt would show through. We would keep the red rectangle frame and the red Cadette Troop 2209. We could add Holy Spirit in red on the top of Girl Scouts.

He asked if it could be a bit bigger and the names/words inside could be darker or bolder. Then can you take off the outline in blue? Finally I think what he also wanted 2 parts - one with the words and the second with the names/words inside. He said they would layer them on the shirts. He thought that was how you did it - layering the words on top of the Girl Scouts.

Please feel free to tell me no!!!!! I think I am asking for a lot of your time. I am leaving town for a week and will not have much access to the Dis. If you have any questions I will try to check back.

If you choose to take on this project - you are really, really sweet and I appreciate it very much!!!!!:love:

The girls love it but I am afraid I need to ask your for help again. When I took it to the silk screen place they wanted to know if I could break down the design. I told him this really nice person on the Dis did it for me and I had no idea how to do that. :goodvibes

To save on the cost we are doing only red and white (on a navy sweat shirt). So the Girl Scout would be in white with white names/words inside.
If the background and names are both white, you will not see the names at all. I am not sure what you are after. Do you mean make the Girl Scout background transparent with white text?
The blue from the shirt would show through. We would keep the red rectangle frame and the red Cadette Troop 2209.
Do you still want the blue outline around the red text, or just the red text?We could add Holy Spirit in red on the top of Girl Scouts. Same question as above.

He asked if it could be a bit bigger and the names/words inside could be darker or bolder.
I am not sure if I am able to do this or not. How much bigger would he like it? I can make the text a little more bold but I am not sure he will even be able to tell the difference. Should I use a bolder font?Then can you take off the outline in blue?
If I make the girl Scout text transparent and remove the outline around it, you will lose the word completely.

Finally I think what he also wanted 2 parts - one with the words and the second with the names/words inside. He said they would layer them on the shirts. He thought that was how you did it - layering the words on top of the Girl Scouts.

So you want one design with just the top and bottom title text and then a second design with just the girls scouts and names? Which one would you like the red border on?

Please feel free to tell me no!!!!! I think I am asking for a lot of your time. I am leaving town for a week and will not have much access to the Dis. If you have any questions I will try to check back.

If you choose to take on this project - you are really, really sweet and I appreciate it very much!!!!!:love:

My questions/comments are in blue inside your quoted text above. I am not sure if I will be able to make your printer happy or not but I am willing to give your request a try. But I want to be sure that I know what you need so that I am able to get it right the first time. Let me know the answers to my questions and I will see what I can do.

Hi Amy...It's that time of year again that I need to get my Secret Santa box filled up. Could you possibly help me again. What I am looking for is a design for an apron as she loves to cook. Could you come up with something grand for me? Pretty please...Her name is Dawn :hug:

Hey Amy! I love all of your designs and could spend hours looking through them all! I have a decently large order I was wondering if you could do for me please. It is for a family reunion cruise coming up in December.

1. On post #7 it is a design that has Silhouettics. I was wondering if you could change it to say "The Blanks 12/17/11-12/24/11" and at the bottom change the ship to the Crown Princess

2. Can I please get the following name fills:

My Little Pony- Abby, Addison
Transformers- Aaron, Harry, Lewis
polka dot with flowers (from thread 2) Jayde Jordan
Breaking Dawn: Stacey

In your second thread you had a cute name fill in post 112 that had a life preserver and the name. Is it possible to get the preserver to say Blank Reunion 2011 and the name fill to have the Crown Princess (or similar) with the following names:

Chris
Carol
John
Maureen
Gene
Angela
Scott
Andy
Karen
Andrew
Sharon
Mick
Ashley
Daniel

I would love if you are able to help me out! Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could possibly help me with some New Orleans Saints designs for my son. I am looking for designs I can use for his birthday party, Not sure what exactly I want but hoping you can help. His name is Tyler and he will be 12. Anything you can come up with or just maybe a design with Happy Birthday on it. I have been searching for party stuff with the saints without much luck here in Texas. :)

Hi Amy...It's that time of year again that I need to get my Secret Santa box filled up. Could you possibly help me again. What I am looking for is a design for an apron as she loves to cook. Could you come up with something grand for me? Pretty please...Her name is Dawn :hug:

I worked on this for you... let me know if you need any changes.

apron_christmas.jpg

Hey Amy! I love all of your designs and could spend hours looking through them all! I have a decently large order I was wondering if you could do for me please. It is for a family reunion cruise coming up in December.

1. On post #7 it is a design that has Silhouettics. I was wondering if you could change it to say "The Blanks 12/17/11-12/24/11" and at the bottom change the ship to the Crown Princess

2. Can I please get the following name fills:

My Little Pony- Abby, Addison
Transformers- Aaron, Harry, Lewis
polka dot with flowers (from thread 2) Jayde Jordan
Breaking Dawn: Stacey

In your second thread you had a cute name fill in post 112 that had a life preserver and the name. Is it possible to get the preserver to say Blank Reunion 2011 and the name fill to have the Crown Princess (or similar) with the following names:

Chris
Carol
John
Maureen
Gene
Angela
Scott
Andy
Karen
Andrew
Sharon
Mick
Ashley
Daniel

I would love if you are able to help me out! Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Here are your requested designs... Please check them and be sure I did not miss anyone.

blanks_cruise2.jpg

chris_crownprincessfill.jpg

carol_crownprincessfill.jpg

john_crownprincessfill.jpg

scott_crownprincessfill.jpg

gene_crownprincessfill.jpg

karen_crownprincessfill.jpg

maureen_crownprincessfill.jpg

andrew_crownprincessfill.jpg

andy_crownprincessfill.jpg

angela_crownprincessfill.jpg

ashley_crownprincessfill.jpg

mick_crownprincessfill.jpg

sharon_crownprincessfill.jpg

daniel_crownprincessfill.jpg

aaron_transformersfill.jpg

lewis_transformersfill.jpg

harry_transformersfill.jpg

abby_ponyfill2.jpg

addison_ponyfill2.jpg

jayde_flowerdotfill.jpg

jordan_flowerdotfill.jpg

stacey_breakingdawnusefill.jpg

Amy...You are the best. I love the design and would not change a thing. May I ask you to make another for her little girl Presley. She is five. Not sure if I can find an apron her size but I can do a shirt or something.

Do you also by chance have any Santas on a motorcycle?

Thanks again

**Amy Sorry to be a pain but is it possible to make the pic a larger resolution. It's telling me it's only good for up to a 5x7. I plan on using Shutterfly to print it and they are saying the resolution is too low** :(

Amy,
I have a huge request. We are going to a LEGO tournament this weekend. I want to have certificate for each of my students (20). If I make up award titles, could you create certificates with a LEGO theme?
some thoughts on certificate ideas

Best Robotic Design
Best Programer
Best Builder
Team Spirit
Fast Learner
Rising Star
Gracious Professionalism
Most Creative
Against all Odds-
Best Coach
Our Hero
Best Strategy
Most innovative Design
Best Robot performance
Most innovative Presentation
Most innovative solution
Team inspiration
Perseverance
Rising Star
Outstanding Volunteer
Team Champion

I need them by Friday morning so I don't know if this is do-able or not. But thanks for considering it.
Sonia

It's me again. In my sleep, what little I got, I thought of picture frames for each child with their team picture. I haven't checked and maybe you made those already. If not, can you make a lego frame so I can put their team picture in it?

I think I'm building robots in my sleep.... and planning missions...

Thanks
Sonia

Hi Amy!!! I did PM ya but thought i'd try here :) .... it's been so long since i've been on here so i apologize. the breaking dawn design u did for me is awesome but just reazlied my name is misspelled.

can you redo it to Michele please??

many thanks!! hoping to print this before i get off work today since i'm off rest f the week.

Hi Amy, I was wondering if you could possibly help me with some New Orleans Saints designs for my son. I am looking for designs I can use for his birthday party, Not sure what exactly I want but hoping you can help. His name is Tyler and he will be 12. Anything you can come up with or just maybe a design with Happy Birthday on it. I have been searching for party stuff with the saints without much luck here in Texas. :)

Here are a few things... if you would like any changes, let me know.

tyler_saintsbday2.jpg

tyler_saintsfill.jpg

tyler_saintssuperbowl.jpg

tylerbday_saintsfill.jpg

Amy...You are the best. I love the design and would not change a thing. May I ask you to make another for her little girl Presley. She is five. Not sure if I can find an apron her size but I can do a shirt or something.

Do you also by chance have any Santas on a motorcycle?

Thanks again

**Amy Sorry to be a pain but is it possible to make the pic a larger resolution. It's telling me it's only good for up to a 5x7. I plan on using Shutterfly to print it and they are saying the resolution is too low** :(

Here is one for Presley... From what I have heard here on the boards, the high resolution requirement is mostly for actual pictures where the detail (small pixels) are required for a sharp image. If you are using an animated picture, it does not require the 300 dpi for it to look good. The original design is designed on an almost 8 1/2 x 11 size sheet and should be more than sufficient. If you would like me to email you the originals (just in case Photobucket resized a little), I would be happy to do that. Simply supply me with your email address and I will send them your way.

As far as the santa on a motorcycle, I do not currently have that but could work on something for you if you like. Let me know if this is something you would like my help with.

presley_apronchristmas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter