Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by M_I_C_K_E_Y, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_I_C_K_E_Y

M_I_C_K_E_Y It Was All Started by a Mouse

I assume that you asking for one design with the text changed for the titles. If this is the case, I can do that. I will not have time to make them all different, especially before Friday. I am posting a sample and would like you to OK it before I do all of the titles. I was not sure if you would want 2 teacher signatures or possibly a school name, etc... Let me know what changes and when we have it right, then I can do the rest of the awards.

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Diz4

Diz4 Mouseketeer

Amy
    THANK YOU!
    That's great! Our school is Ballentine Elementary and we do need to signatures. Thank you so much!! I could even fill in the different titles if you could tell me the font and if I have it. Thank you so much!!

4. M_I_C_K_E_Y

The name of the font I used was Victorian LET. I could leave the title off completely if you want to do them yourself or I could do them for you. Let me know.

5. Diz4

Diz4 Mouseketeer

Thanks Amy,
    Curlz MT is as close as I have. If you have time to do them, that would be great, but if not, I could do them with curlz MT. I'm so grateful that you created it!!
    Sonia

6. 3angels

3angels Mouseketeer

Oh My Gosh Amy, Thank you so much! These are awesome! He will love them :banana:

7. M_I_C_K_E_Y

Here are your requested certificates. You had Rising Star listed twice, so if you missed one, let me know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. M_I_C_K_E_Y

I made the design 5x7 and the inner frame 4x6...

[​IMG]

9. M_I_C_K_E_Y

pm sent! (This is just so I know)

10. M_I_C_K_E_Y

You are very welcome! Enjoy!

11. Diz4

Diz4 Mouseketeer

Thank you so much! I'm printing now so we can prepare them and present on Saturday!! Thank you so much!!! 20 kids plus coaches appreciate you!!!!
    Sonia

12. kootz

kootz Mouseketeer

Amy Thanks so much for the apron designs. They will work out wonderful :cool1:

13. M_I_C_K_E_Y

You are both very welcome!

14. It'sOffToDisneyWeGo

It'sOffToDisneyWeGo DIS Veteran

Hi Amy,
    My sister is giving her twins a special trip for Christmas. She was looking for a way to announce it. I told her I knew the perfect person to help. :thumbsup2 I will send you a pm with the information. When you have time could you please DISign something special for this event. Thank you so much. :goodvibes

15. Disneycrazymom

Disneycrazymom DIS Veteran

Here is the email he sent to me - maybe that will help:

Omit all the light brown in the two words GIRL SCOUTS

That will leave the names as you show them. Also, it will keep the outline of the letert

Then, omit the blue color around the "Cadette" line. You can leave the letters filled in with the red.

Those two changes should be enough. You still have the option of printing the Cadette line in red or white.
    --

I think the names will show because the shirts are navy blue. So the girl scout will show and so will the names against the blue. I think a darker or thicker font would help them stand out more. We would like to add Holy Spirit above the Girl Scout. I am not at all sure this is enough of an answer but I hope it will help!

16. M_I_C_K_E_Y

pm sent!

17. M_I_C_K_E_Y

I hope this is how you wanted it. I am posting one with a white background and another with a transparent background...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Disneycrazymom

Thank-you so much!!!! I hope that is what I wanted too! :confused3:goodvibes I will send it on the guy and see if it will work. I think it is what he was trying to tell us. You are the most patient person and I appreciate your hard work! I will post when I hear back from him.

19. Disneycrazymom

Is it possible to have the letters for Girl Scouts in red? Replacing the blue outline with a red outline? I think that would be cute on a navy shirt.

The more I look at it I think the first one is what he was trying to get. If we use the first one and replace the blue outline with red we are only using 2 colors and it will be less expensive to print. Thank-you again!

20. M_I_C_K_E_Y

Here it is with both backgrounds, just in case...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. MissDaisyofTexas

MissDaisyofTexas DIS Veteran

Hi--I just learned my niece and nephew are going on a trip to Florida in January, going to Universal for a few days and then the beach. My plan is to get them each a Universal gift card and put them in a box with other goodies for their trip (like gum, candy, sunglasses, etc.). Do you have any designs with Universal or beach stuff on it that you could add "Emerson's Florida Fun Box" and "Sheyla's Florida Fun Box" ?

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.