Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you ever so much Amy, you were so fast in responding. they are wonderful. My daughter called and said two more children were coming, Emily, and Stephen. could you please make name fills for them. Thank you once again for your wonderful work.

Here are the other two...

emily_hpfill.jpg

stephen_hpfill.jpg

I hope you are having a great week, we are plaaning our dd birthday and looking to create a cool invitation, as she missed her birthday last year (due to been in the hospital).
I am thinking if possible but i'm not that creative.

Black background printed on a 4X6 photocard at walmart. The bowling is at local bowling lanes, and it is Cosmic Night, disco. so maybe some colourful stars and bowling balls.

Maybe on a Bowling Ball - favorite colours are Lime, Teal and Purple.

I would like it to say

Kaya's 9th Birthday Party
at Langford Lanes
Friday January 13th
3pm -9:30pm
pickup at Kaya's House

Strike, Spare or Gutterball
We don't care
Just tell us you will be there

or something like it yours so creative you might come up with something cool

thanks
ali

Amy,

Wondering if you could help me with something for a Christmas surprise for our kids.

We're going on a cruise and meeting best friends who live in another state on the cruise.

I'd like a design that includes the cruise idea...but also that we're meeting friends. My kids know we're cruising but will be excited to find out our friends are joining us! Their kids don't know about the cruise or us.

I'm thinking something that i might be able to attach a photo of our kids to. (or not if you think that would look bad. My hubby's not going to let me post a picture of them here). Something with a generic ship in the back or a beach setting and "Going on a Cruise with our Friends...March 2012."

The kids names are: Susanna, Caroline, Kathleen, Andrew, Jay, Nathaniel

I hope you are having a great week, we are plaaning our dd birthday and looking to create a cool invitation, as she missed her birthday last year (due to been in the hospital).
I am thinking if possible but i'm not that creative.

Black background printed on a 4X6 photocard at walmart. The bowling is at local bowling lanes, and it is Cosmic Night, disco. so maybe some colourful stars and bowling balls.

Maybe on a Bowling Ball - favorite colours are Lime, Teal and Purple.

I would like it to say

Kaya's 9th Birthday Party
at Langford Lanes
Friday January 13th
3pm -9:30pm
pickup at Kaya's House

Strike, Spare or Gutterball
We don't care
Just tell us you will be there

or something like it yours so creative you might come up with something cool

thanks
ali

I worked on this for you, let me know if you need any changes...

bowling_cosmic.jpg

Amy,

Wondering if you could help me with something for a Christmas surprise for our kids.

We're going on a cruise and meeting best friends who live in another state on the cruise.

I'd like a design that includes the cruise idea...but also that we're meeting friends. My kids know we're cruising but will be excited to find out our friends are joining us! Their kids don't know about the cruise or us.

I'm thinking something that i might be able to attach a photo of our kids to. (or not if you think that would look bad. My hubby's not going to let me post a picture of them here). Something with a generic ship in the back or a beach setting and "Going on a Cruise with our Friends...March 2012."

The kids names are: Susanna, Caroline, Kathleen, Andrew, Jay, Nathaniel

I can change the wording to what you posted if you like it better. Let me know if you would like any changes...

cruise_lifepreservers_generic.jpg

Amy,

I am looking for some Christmas Candy Bar Wrappers for teachers. Have I missed any you already have?

Thanks so much!!!!!

Here are some Christmas and teacher one's I have done in the past. If any of these are what you had in mind, let me know and I would be glad to customize for you.

candybar_snowmen.jpg

candybar_christmas_tea.jpg

alyssa_candy.jpg

missgable_candy.jpg

smith_candy2.jpg

candybar_schoolhouse.jpg

HI Amy I was wondering if you could do a spongebob hershey wrapper for my daughters bowling b-day party. Then with Happy 6th Birthday Montana!! maybe on the back Thank you for celebrating my special day!??? I do need these for tomorrow night is possible..
Thank you

HI Amy I was wondering if you could do a spongebob hershey wrapper for my daughters bowling b-day party. Then with Happy 6th Birthday Montana!! maybe on the back Thank you for celebrating my special day!??? I do need these for tomorrow night is possible..
Thank you

Here is your requested design...

montana_candy.jpg

I have a friend (a GROWN girl friend) that is freakishly in love with Taylor Swfit.

I was hoping you could do a name fill or something cute with Cassie with Taylor swift in it.

Thanks...

no hurry..this isn't for any special occasion..just going to surprise her with it.

I have a friend (a GROWN girl friend) that is freakishly in love with Taylor Swfit.

I was hoping you could do a name fill or something cute with Cassie with Taylor swift in it.

Thanks...

no hurry..this isn't for any special occasion..just going to surprise her with it.

Here are Cassie's designs...

cassie_taylorswiftfill.jpg

cassie_taylorswiftfull.jpg

Here are some Christmas and teacher one's I have done in the past. If any of these are what you had in mind, let me know and I would be glad to customize for you.

candybar_snowmen.jpg

candybar_christmas_tea.jpg

alyssa_candy.jpg

missgable_candy.jpg

smith_candy2.jpg

candybar_schoolhouse.jpg

Amy,
I'd love the first one with the snowmen. I'll need two different personalizations for it.
Happy Holidays
From Emily McFarland

and

Happy Holidays
From Molly McFarland

That should cover both of their teachers.

Also..........would you be able to make some sort of Surprise we're going to American Girl Place type gift certificate?

Thanks so much!

Amy,
I'd love the first one with the snowmen. I'll need two different personalizations for it.
Happy Holidays
From Emily McFarland

and

Happy Holidays
From Molly McFarland

That should cover both of their teachers.

Also..........would you be able to make some sort of Surprise we're going to American Girl Place type gift certificate?

Thanks so much!

Here are your requested designs...

emily_candysnowmen.jpg

molly_candysnowmen.jpg

surprise_giftcertifamericangirl.jpg

Amy
The Bowling Invitation is great is their anyway you can make the stripes on the pins a teal colour, nad if it's not too much colour to do the writng in rainbow colours, maybe each line a different colour

thanks so much
Alison

Amy
The Bowling Invitation is great is their anyway you can make the stripes on the pins a teal colour, nad if it's not too much colour to do the writng in rainbow colours, maybe each line a different colour

thanks so much
Alison

Here are your requested changes, I am glad you like it...

bowling_cosmic2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter