Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by M_I_C_K_E_Y, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissDisney12

MissDisney12 First Timer

Hello Amy,

I am looking to see if you have ever done(or would be willing to do) a Wizard of Oz (the original 1939 movie) t-shirt design? We are using that as the theme for my daughter Julia's birthday this year. I was thinking of something that would have a few of the characters featured possibly with Julia's name personalized underneath the pic. Also, I would like a link to your personal site--Please! Thank you so much. I hope you are willing & able to design something for me!

~Missy :wave2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. M_I_C_K_E_Y

M_I_C_K_E_Y It Was All Started by a Mouse

Here are your requested luggage tags...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MyGirls88

MyGirls88 Earning My Ears

5. Camiandcarson10

Camiandcarson10 Mouseketeer

Do you have an album with autograph cards for Universal studios and/or nick studios?

6. kidz dream

kidz dream Earning My Ears

Luv all your work. Just seen some sesame street.and I have an idea in mind was wondering if u can help me put it together. Im planning a double baby shower for 2sisters with the same due date.lol. They r both having boys. One theme is cookie monster and the other is zebra print black and white.

I wld like to request baby shower invite with both theme incorporated. I was thnking like zebra print as border with cookie monster like on the side or your best shot. PLEASE. The reg cookie montser not the baby cookie monster. I will send u the info to fill in invite once I have it all together. Jst wanting to make sure My idea can happened. I only want to do one invite for both of them. :wizard::wizard:

Thank you so much!!!,:thumbsup2

7. kkfinley

kkfinley DIS Veteran

Thanks Amy!! That makes since. I have only used your transfer sheets in the past, so this will be my first experience with the clear transfers.

I do have another question though. When I showed your design to our girl scout council office for approval, they said I needed up put the council name in it. Can you please add "Kentuckiana" to the design somehow?

Thanks again,
    Krista

8. makrilmom

makrilmom Earning My Ears

I came acrossed a tread you had done some design work for a thing shirt. I would like to ask if I could have a set made for my family. We are doing this theme for my sons birthday! There are 5 of us

Thing 1 Kenzie
    Thing 2 Riley
    Thing 3 Brandon
    Thing Mom
    Thing Dad

Thanks so much!!

9. cherylgeb

cherylgeb Earning My Ears

Hi Amy,

I bought a pack of 20 sheets earlier this week. Do the papers work okay with a laser printer, or do images need to be printed on an ink jet? Also, about how long does it take to receive the order?

Thanks in advance,

Cheryl

10. marquislaura

marquislaura Mouseketeer

Bump. .

11. ksouba

ksouba Earning My Ears

Dear Amy,
    I am a counselor planning "Catch the Spirit Night" trying to get 8th graders excited about high school. Could you please design me some water bottle labels in Red, White and black colors. Saying
    Catch the Spirit Night
    La Moille High School
    April 17, 2013
    with a lion mascot picture. i would appreciate whatever you can come up with.

Thanks, Katie

12. makrilmom

makrilmom Earning My Ears

The photo bucket links aren't working? they are saying they have been moved...

13. Mom2SamandJames

Mom2SamandJames DIS Veteran

Hi Amy. I am sorry to trouble you, but I was wondering if I could get a design similar to what you made for our family last year. We wore tie-dye shirts, and you made us a circular design with palm trees on them that said Godwin family vacation. My Mom mentioned she loved those shirts and wondered if you might design us one for our Smoky Mountain trip with a bear on it. There are four of us going if you'd like to personalize them: Mimi, Mom, Samuel, and James. If you don't want to be bothered with personalization, that's fine too. Thanks so much. I am trying very hard to make this trip as special as possible for Mimi and the boys.

Dawn

14. Jenniega1

Jenniega1 Earning My Ears

Hi Amy,

I was hoping you could create an invitation to Island of Adventure with a Harry Potter theme. Could it be addressed to Hunter and Dad. The date they are going would be June 4, 2013. Thank you in Advance for your help with this request. This is going to make my little Harry Potter fans day!

15. lilmissdisney216

lilmissdisney216 <font color=royalblue>Pawsitively Lovin a Labrador

Amy, I cannot thank you enough for my really super cute signs for our stateroom door on my first cruise! Got tons of compliments on how cute it was decorated. The other signs I had printed off got mixed in with the folder on the dining room table and didn't make it with us on the ship *head desk* but the one made it! The girls loved it and it looked amazing! Tried to get the guys on board with having their door decorated and they said they would do it (yeah right...never got done!) lol. Anyway, here's a photo of our door. Thank you so much!!

[​IMG]

16. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

I think I need flip flops for our door!! I love these:) When you have time Amy....with our names: Marilyn Amy Mia and Cole...thank you:)

17. M_I_C_K_E_Y

Here are a couple for each of them. I hope they like them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Diane71969

Diane71969 CRUSIN ALONG

There are lines on the doors now?

19. M_I_C_K_E_Y

You are welcome! I am glad you like them!

20. dato63

dato63 DIS Veteran

They are perfect Amy! So cute & colorful! Thank you so much. . .I know my DDs will LOVE them.

21. M_I_C_K_E_Y

Marilyn,
    I hope you like this...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.