Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I love them! Can you make a place card kind of thing that I would be able to write food names on and a thank you card? One more request could you make the Jamison sticker with the font you used on the water bottle label?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am guessing that a bagtopper size could work for a place card. If you need a different size, let me know what dimensions you would like.

bagtopper_circus_1stbirthday_zps3b1a6e5c.jpg

circus_1stbirthday_thankyou_zpsd43d2853.jpg

jamison_cupcaketopper_zpsc07f92e4.jpg

Hi Amy!
Last year you did a number of name fills for my Sparks and Brownies unit. This is the post:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44673324&highlight=brooklyn#post44673324
I was wondering if you could do these ones too, for the girls who joined this year:
Carrie
Jennifer
Melanie
Paige
Madison
Payton
Cassidy

Thanks!

Here are your requested fills... Thank you for linking to the original, it made it much easier to find the right design. When it is one I rarely or never customize, I often forget I even have it.

carrie_girlguidecanadafill_zpsc7b6fa69.jpg

jennifer_girlguidecanadafill_zps7b2c2439.jpg

madison_girlguidecanadafill_zpsda600bea.jpg

melanie_girlguidecanadafill_zpsf2622bf5.jpg

cassidy_girlguidecanadafill_zpsf4af8a55.jpg

paige_girlguidecanadafill_zps38c5b8ec.jpg

payton_girlguidecanadafill_zpsb1b2c516.jpg

Hi Amy, can't wait to try my transfers when they get here! Wondering if you do anything with Dinosaur Train. I am hoping someone can do two name fills for me and since you have the "non-disney" heading, thought maybe you would be a good one to ask.

If this is something you can do, the names I need are Emmie and Jack. Emmie is celebrating her third birthday and her little brother Jack is sharing her party - he's turning one right after her birthday.

If it's a problem or not one of the things you do, that's okay.

Here are both a full size design and name fills... if you would like any changes to the text on the full ones, let me know.

emmie_dinosaurtrain_zpsbf402afd.jpg

emmie_dinosaurtrainfill_zpse2fb4dd2.jpg

jack_dinosaurtrain_zpsd7de57f6.jpg

jack_dinosaurtrainfill_zpse6bd978e.jpg

Oh my goodness!! I am so excited and so thrilled! I'll be ironing these on shirts for them to wear to their party. Thank you, thank you!

Hi Amy!

I've been poking in on your thread from time to time (ever since you did my fantastic steam train and sonic designs) and continue to be so impressed. I was truly awe-struck that you made those carival themed Jamison designs just from a link to party supplies! I got to thinking, since you were able to do that, I wonder if you would be able to help me with some baby shower items for my sister-in-law's upcoming bash. It's not until the end of April, so the only thing I'm working on right now are the invitations. I'm only doing those now because I want to make sure I have time to order them, get them shipped, addressed, etc.

She's using Skip Hop brand "Treetop Friends" themed decor in the baby nursery, so we'd love to use that for the shower too. Here's what it looks like:

http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/skp/skp276200.html

http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/skp/skp276200_pop1_skp185110.html

If you have time and are able to, I wonder if I could trouble you for a 5x7-sized invitation? To say "Look WHOO's having a baby!" an then "Please join us for a baby shower honoring Colleen XXX" (I can PM you the full name) at the top, and "It'll be a hoot!" at the bottom.

Then if there could be space to add the details, we haven't landed on a time yet or who should get the RSVPs, so rather than bothering you again once we nail it down I can add all the details myself.

If you're able to help I would so appreciate it, I know you're always in high demand and I'm ahead of the game (for once) so I can wait. Thanks so much!!!

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
Here are your requested fills... Thank you for linking to the original, it made it much easier to find the right design. When it is one I rarely or never customize, I often forget I even have it.

Thank you so much Amy! One quick Q? The transfers you sell, would they work on nylon drawstring bags if I protect the nylon with a pressing cloth?

Hi Amy-

I know this is last minute, but lost track of time. Don't know if you'll get to this by tomorrow night or not. If not that's ok.
I was wondering if I can could get this design:
Ritter_RegHersheycopy.jpg

Mrs. Dawson From: Zachary Leitz
Mrs. Findley From:Christopher Leitz
Mr. Brennan From: The Leitz Boys

Thank you

Hi Amy-

I know this is last minute, but lost track of time. Don't know if you'll get to this by tomorrow night or not. If not that's ok.
I was wondering if I can could get this design:

Mrs. Dawson From: Zachary Leitz
Mrs. Findley From:Christopher Leitz
Mr. Brennan From: The Leitz Boys

Thank you

Boy, that design has been stretched like crazy. I assumed by the size you posted that you wanted them for the smaller bars. Here are your requests...

brennan_candy2_zps9ed2234e.jpg

dawson_candy3_zpsd3b76b98.jpg

findley_candy_zps2657a2bb.jpg

Hi Amy!

I've been poking in on your thread from time to time (ever since you did my fantastic steam train and sonic designs) and continue to be so impressed. I was truly awe-struck that you made those carival themed Jamison designs just from a link to party supplies! I got to thinking, since you were able to do that, I wonder if you would be able to help me with some baby shower items for my sister-in-law's upcoming bash. It's not until the end of April, so the only thing I'm working on right now are the invitations. I'm only doing those now because I want to make sure I have time to order them, get them shipped, addressed, etc.

She's using Skip Hop brand "Treetop Friends" themed decor in the baby nursery, so we'd love to use that for the shower too. Here's what it looks like:

If you have time and are able to, I wonder if I could trouble you for a 5x7-sized invitation? To say "Look WHOO's having a baby!" an then "Please join us for a baby shower honoring Colleen XXX" (I can PM you the full name) at the top, and "It'll be a hoot!" at the bottom.

Then if there could be space to add the details, we haven't landed on a time yet or who should get the RSVPs, so rather than bothering you again once we nail it down I can add all the details myself.

If you're able to help I would so appreciate it, I know you're always in high demand and I'm ahead of the game (for once) so I can wait. Thanks so much!!!

pm sent!

Thank you so much Amy! One quick Q? The transfers you sell, would they work on nylon drawstring bags if I protect the nylon with a pressing cloth?

Probably not. The heat needed to adhere the transfer would probably melt the bag.

You could do an experiment without the transfer. Preheat your iron for 8 to 10 minutes on the second to the hottest setting. And then cover the bag with parchment paper (NOT wax paper but parchment paper) and then try to iron on the bag for about a minute. If it can withstand the heat without melting then the transfer might work fine. But my guess is that it would melt the bag.

*only do this if you have a bag to waste and using the bag is important.

If you think the pressing cloth might work than do the experiment with the cloth instead. But I am not sure about using the cloth when adhering the actual transfer. Does enough heat get through???

I have done canvas bags before and they work GREAT!

M_I_C_K_E_Y said:
Probably not. The heat needed to adhere the transfer would probably melt the bag.

You could do an experiment without the transfer. Preheat your iron for 8 to 10 minutes on the second to the hottest setting. And then cover the bag with parchment paper (NOT wax paper but parchment paper) and then try to iron on the bag for about a minute. If it can withstand the heat without melting then the transfer might work fine. But my guess is that it would melt the bag.

*only do this if you have a bag to waste and using the bag is important.

If you think the pressing cloth might work than do the experiment with the cloth instead. But I am not sure about using the cloth when adhering the actual transfer. Does enough heat get through???

I have done canvas bags before and they work GREAT!

It's more price than anything. The nylon bags can be purchased for less than $2 each shipped. Canvas ones are more than double that and we need lots of them. I might have to try them.

Could I bother you to make Movie invitations for my daughter's 10th birthday. It's a movie party.. If you could also make thank you tags to match and maybe the chocolate mini wrappers.... Anything you can think of to match for a 10th birthday

Here is the information:

Caitlin's 10th Birthday
Saturday, March 30th at @ 3:30 pm
Please pick up at 6:00 pm

Bellmore Playhouse
Bedford Avenue

RSVP by March 15th

(i'd like to add my phone number but not on this board :) )

Boy, that design has been stretched like crazy. I assumed by the size you posted that you wanted them for the smaller bars. Here are your requests...

brennan_candy2_zps9ed2234e.jpg

dawson_candy3_zpsd3b76b98.jpg

findley_candy_zps2657a2bb.jpg

Thanks Amy-

I have been using them for the last 4 years. I have the others saved-2 of the teachers I already had because my other son had them, just had to change the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter