Amex offering $30 off $150 order at undercover Tourist

My account is set up the same. I had to create a login for the other card so we now have 2 logins for the amex account.

Did the offer then appear for your second card? I had the same issue as disfanforlife, but don't want to go through the exercise of having two logins if the offer then doesn't appear. Thank you!

I have two Amex and they are on the same long in but different accounts. The offer is only on one of my cards. How can I get it on my other card? By trying the twitter offer?
Are you sure it's not on both cards? I had the offer on all of my cards. It should be on all of your cards since it's not a targeted offer. Just make sure you're clicking through and seeing all of your offers. You should have 40-60 total offers.

My only other question is did you already add the offer to your first card? If you did it may have disappeared from your other card. For the future, the trick is to open up several tabs, one for each card that are in the same login. Only then, with all tabs open do a different card, do you add the offer for each card. Otherwise, adding to one card may cause the offer to be lost from the others.

If you don't have it on that second card, you can use the twitter method and it should work. Or you can create a separate login for the second card. That might bring the offer back. But the twitter method is probably easier.

Are you sure it's not on both cards? I had the offer on all of my cards. It should be on all of your cards since it's not a targeted offer. Just make sure you're clicking through and seeing all of your offers. You should have 40-60 total offers.

My only other question is did you already add the offer to your first card? If you did it may have disappeared from your other card. For the future, the trick is to open up several tabs, one for each card that are in the same login. Only then, with all tabs open do a different card, do you add the offer for each card. Otherwise, adding to one card may cause the offer to be lost from the others.

If you don't have it on that second card, you can use the twitter method and it should work. Or you can create a separate login for the second card. That might bring the offer back. But the twitter method is probably easier.

I did not know that! I was wondering why I got better offers on one card then on the other. I did check to make sure it wasn't there. Next time, I will try what you said about opening different tabs. The only thing about the twitter thing is : I don't like idea of linking my Amex to twitter.

I didn't go through Twitter to do it because I didn't want to link my card either. Just log in Amex & go to the offers & attach them to your cards.

Where do I find the offer once I log into the website? The website has been updated and I can't seem to find it!

When I log into amex, I scroll down and there's a section called amex offers and benefits. Then arrow through them to find it.

I did not know that! I was wondering why I got better offers on one card then on the other. I did check to make sure it wasn't there. Next time, I will try what you said about opening different tabs. The only thing about the twitter thing is : I don't like idea of linking my Amex to twitter.
Well you might have better offers on one card than on the other because some of the offers are targeted offers (usually the better ones). Those only go to certain cards and certain customers. However, the Undercover Tourist one was not targeted and therefore should be on every card, unless it dropped off as I was saying earlier.

Well you might have better offers on one card than on the other because some of the offers are targeted offers (usually the better ones). Those only go to certain cards and certain customers. However, the Undercover Tourist one was not targeted and therefore should be on every card, unless it dropped off as I was saying earlier.
I read through the twitter information and decided to go that route. It worked easily and I used it for my other Amex today!

Amex credited our account on the most recent bill.

Can you log into the americanexpress.com website?

No, it won't allow me to log in on that site since the card is issued through Wells Fargo. I have an online account for the card that I can log into if I go through the dept. store's website. There is no section with offers listed on that site.

No, it won't allow me to log in on that site since the card is issued through Wells Fargo. I have an online account for the card that I can log into if I go through the dept. store's website. There is no section with offers listed on that site.
Have you tried syncing the card with twitter and tweeting the code?

When I go to the link "sync card" and click it, it keeps saying my card is already synced but it is giving the numbers from a card that is closed. How do I add additional cards?

UPDATE: I finally figured it out. I found a spot to disconnect the old card and then I could go back and sync a new card. I am not sure how people are connecting multiple accounts to this offer though.

Last edited:
We have two different logins. The offer only showed up on DH's card. Never showed up on mine.

For those of you who use E-bates, they are running a $5 bonus through tomorrow when using any merchant (and their link, if you received one via e-mail) - in addition to the site's $2.50 rebate for Undercover Tourist. This can be used in conjunction with the Amex promo (if you use Amex card) for a total savings of $37.50 off the Undercover Tourist price. The E-bates discount is better than Mousesavers.

Mousestruck, where are you seeing the bonus? Did you get an email? I can't find it on the site? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter