Amex offering $30 off $150 order at undercover Tourist

I found how to link it! I had no idea Amex even had these offers! Thanks! Can you use this if you use the mousesavers link also?
The two are independent of one another. AmEx only knows that you spent $150+ at UT using your card. They don't know how you arrived at the website or what you spent the money on.

Hmm...I'm thinking of buying the 2-day USF base ticket with 2 extra days free (total of 4 days at Universal). I know that it can be upgraded to a park-to-park pass. Does anyone know how much the upgrade would cost? Do they do the same as Disney and just charge you the difference between the gate price of your ticket and the gate price of the park-to-park ticket?

Is there a way to go through ebates and still get the mousesavers discount too? Or is it one or the other?

Is there a way to go through ebates and still get the mousesavers discount too? Or is it one or the other?
If I open up the Mousesavers link first, then open eBates in a new tab on the same browser, the page that opens when I click through from eBates has the Mousesavers logo/pricing. (I'm using Chrome.) I don't know if the eBates rebate will actually credit since I haven't made a purchase doing that, but it seems like it should. Let us know if it works if you try it!

Thanks for the Amex info. How do you redeem that $30 credit? Is it automatic after I buy the tix from UT or do I have to go back to Amex and start a claim form?

If I open up the Mousesavers link first, then open eBates in a new tab on the same browser, the page that opens when I click through from eBates has the Mousesavers logo/pricing. (I'm using Chrome.) I don't know if the eBates rebate will actually credit since I haven't made a purchase doing that, but it seems like it should. Let us know if it works if you try it!
It worked like you said through ebates with the Mousesavers Logo. So, I did the order this morning. Will post back to let you know if I get the ebates too.

Thanks for the Amex info. How do you redeem that $30 credit? Is it automatic after I buy the tix from UT or do I have to go back to Amex and start a claim form?
As long as you have the offer added to your card it should be automatic. I have never had do a claim form from Amex. The only offers that I ever had difficulty getting the credit for were the small business Saturday. But, from what I have read they are not offering that promotion this year anyways.

The two are independent of one another. AmEx only knows that you spent $150+ at UT using your card. They don't know how you arrived at the website or what you spent the money on.

So I have the Amex discount registered to both my husband's and my cards. If I access Undercovertourist using the redeem button on my Amex account, I can't get the Mousesavers discount (extra $3 off per ticket). If I just go to Undercovertourist through the Mousesavers newsletter link, will Amex "know" to redeem the $30. The web address is definitely different through the Amex "redeem" button.

So I have the Amex discount registered to both my husband's and my cards. If I access Undercovertourist using the redeem button on my Amex account, I can't get the Mousesavers discount (extra $3 off per ticket). If I just go to Undercovertourist through the Mousesavers newsletter link, will Amex "know" to redeem the $30. The web address is definitely different through the Amex "redeem" button.
As long as the offer is linked to your card, Amex just knows when the charge goes through.

Ok so I think I'm going to open my dh a SERVE account. My serve account has the offers on it, and I'll just purchase 2 tickets off mine and 2 off his...

So actually I'm thinking of waiting until there's a deal to sign up for SERVE. I see there have been $25 rebate off $25 purchase sign up deals, etc... are there any out there? Seems its an easy way to turn a $30 deal into a $55 deal...

I just placed an order with mousesavers link and also was able to open up ebates in separate browser tab and still see the same prices as mousesaver link and the logo was there. I got the $2.50 ebates within an hour! :)

Last edited:
Thank you! I just applied it to my AMEX Costco card, ordered one ticket, got instant email from Amex saying the offer was used and applied. Now I want to order another and I guess I am still a little confused on this. My Dh shares a Costco Amexx account number with me but his card number is different. Can I do the twitter thing, get another offer onto HIS card but wont' this be the same statement? Would amex allow 2 separate purchases with 2 30.00 rebates for SAME account?

I really appreciated hearing about this offer! Just placed two orders, back to back, on my husband's amex #, then my own amex #. Amex notification of $30 rebate came immediately in my our email account for both purchases! Yea!
My husband's ticket purchase confirmation email from undercovertourist came shortly after, but my email required me to call undercovertourist to verify the purchase and my identity. The woman I spoke with was very nice and said my purchase with them was probably flagged because I made two separate purchases in two different names from the same computer, same email, etc. No problem, though, as she approved my purchase and I soon received my purchase confirmation email. I've ordered my tix from undercovertourist for years and have been very pleased with the service! Using the Amex offer on their site has yielded us 5-day park tickets for the price of 3-day tickets! :yay:

I really appreciated hearing about this offer! Just placed two orders, back to back, on my husband's amex #, then my own amex #. Amex notification of $30 rebate came immediately in my our email account for both purchases! Yea!
My husband's ticket purchase confirmation email from undercovertourist came shortly after, but my email required me to call undercovertourist to verify the purchase and my identity. The woman I spoke with was very nice and said my purchase with them was probably flagged because I made two separate purchases in two different names from the same computer, same email, etc. No problem, though, as she approved my purchase and I soon received my purchase confirmation email. I've ordered my tix from undercovertourist for years and have been very pleased with the service! Using the Amex offer on their site has yielded us 5-day park tickets for the price of 3-day tickets! :yay:
Are these two seperate Amex statements/accounts? Or one account with two different Amex numbers

One account with two different numbers. In order to get the offer on both, I needed to create a separate username/password online sign in for my husband's number.

One account with two different numbers. In order to get the offer on both, I needed to create a separate username/password online sign in for my husband's number.
Thanks! I just did same. Got both notes from ebates that is was successful and two separate emails from Amex saying it was successful. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter