American Idol Season 12 Official Thread Part Two

I would love to see Keith stay joined by Harry Connick Jr and have Steven Tyler return. I think Mariah would have been so much better if she didn't have Nicki to contend with.

I would love to see Keith stay joined by Harry Connick Jr and have Steven Tyler return. I think Mariah would have been so much better if she didn't have Nicki to contend with.

This! I think Mariah brought the warmth that Paula had with the contestants. She truly cares about them and wants them to succeed, she just isn't always great a getting it across and she has the clown to deal with too.

I couldn't stand Steven he was to improper with the young girls.

I think Mariah was a good judge I think she tried very hard to choose her words just right not to be rude/mean to anyone

I couldn't stand Steven he was to improper with the young girls.

I think Mariah was a good judge I think she tried very hard to choose her words just right not to be rude/mean to anyone

Steven Tyler was a pedophilic perv....:badpc: AND the worse reader of Nigel Notes alive!! :lmao: He had to put on his reading glasses to make sure he said something aMAzing about Jessica Sanchez every time she was on the stage... :lmao:

Mariah was okay but I think they're looking at her price. For that price I'd dump her, too.

You know who would make a great judge? Kelly Clarkson. She was AWESOME on Duets, a great personality and a knowledge of the process that's unbelievable. AND she's likeable, something mostly missing past Keith Urban's left shoulder this year... ;)

American Idol judges, Keith Urban and Mariah Carey, will be pre-taping performances for this week’s Idol finale.
Keith is pre-taping on Tuesday (Most likely he will perform the new single he’s been teasing, scheduled to be released this week.) Mariah is set to pre-tape a medley of her biggest hits on Wednesday.
This, according to an email from the company that handles seating for television audiences.
The American Idol finale is set for Thursday May 16 at The Nokia in Los Angeles. Keith and Mariah will, of course, be pre-taping there.
Ex-judge, Jennifer Lopez, is also set to perform. Adam Lambert will perform a duet with 3rd place finisher, Angie Miller. The Band Perry will sing with 5th placer, Janelle Arthur and Frankie Valli will perform with the Top 10 boys....

...thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Steven Tyler was a pedophilic perv....:badpc: AND the worse reader of Nigel Notes alive!! :lmao: He had to put on his reading glasses to make sure he said something aMAzing about Jessica Sanchez every time she was on the stage... :lmao:

Mariah was okay but I think they're looking at her price. For that price I'd dump her, too.

You know who would make a great judge? Kelly Clarkson. She was AWESOME on Duets, a great personality and a knowledge of the process that's unbelievable. AND she's likeable, something mostly missing past Keith Urban's left shoulder this year... ;)

I agree about Kelly, She would be great:) I think Dolly or Reba would be great judges as well

I read that the whole panel will be replaced. I wonder if this will actually help ratings or make them go lower...

It will be interesting to see what happens with the judges. I would love to see Keith stay, keep Mariah too so we can see what she would be like without icky Nicky. I would love for Harry Connick to be on there. I don't think they need 4 judges. It worked with 3 for a long time. I would like for them to do more of the guest judges along with having them mentor.

Most of all I'd like to see the show be more what it was..not having to have equal numbers of guys and girls in the final groups...just pick by talent since this is not grammar school and we don't need to be boy, girl, boy, girl if you know what I mean.

Well it seems Angie is going to have 'You Set Me Free' performed at the finale and released to itunes afterwards....Not really digging that honestly.

Will Idol be back to 3 judges next season? “Likely,” revealed Reilly.

Is it confirmed that the 4 current American Idol judges will not be coming back? To what extent did the judging panel had anything to do with the ratings this year? “It’s confirmed that one judge is not coming back, Obviously Randy. It’s not a complete shock. We’ve talked to Randy about things and it feels like it was time to move. We didn’t know the exact timing of it. He’s been a great partner for 12 years. There’s not an ounce of ill will there either way. [On the judges contributing to the ratings downward spiral] I really can’t comment on that. I think there is a confluence of things …I think even more so than any other one factor is…the age of the show. But I think maybe the format this year–we expanded some of the middle rounds. We did a boy/girl thing that went over 3 weeks. That is really where the ratings kind of took their biggest hit so if I were really to point to any one thing, it might have been that format. The only thing I will confirm is next year that we will be, without getting into any specifics–our next season begins on Friday morning after our finale. And that’s when we’re really going to go to work in earnest. Because I think the format, more than anything, will have a few fresh twists next year that we already identified that I think will really be a nice little jolt for next season."

Would the other 3 judges be welcome back, or is that still an open decision? “Welcome back? Absolutely. But everything at this point is on the table and we’ll talk about it starting Friday.”

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/fox-exec-...-into-summer-and-more-fall-season-details.htm

and RYan will be back next season

Via twitter:

Curtis Finch ‏@CurtisAI12 14h
Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Hudson, Pitbull, Boys II Men, JLo, Adam Lambert!!!!!! LETS GO!!!

:thumbsup2 ::yes::

Via twitter:

Curtis Finch @CurtisAI12 14h
Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Hudson, Pitbull, Boys II Men, JLo, Adam Lambert!!!!!! LETS GO!!!
I am not a fan at all of Lambert :scared: will mute or change channel when he is on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter